Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is true but some tweets say Media Attorney in court today and

Dr. Fonseca accompanied with an unidentified man.

BBM: WTH ? IF true, another "mystery person" ?

:gaah: . . . :gaah:

I wonder if it had something to do with eyeball expert shaking the convicted murderers hand.

JMHO that was unacceptable.

Don't know if this is true but some tweets say Media Attorney in court today and Dr. Fonseca accompanied with an unidentified man.

No doubt her body guard. Required cause of all those death threats, dontcha know.

@monicalindstrom: Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes, now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

@monicalindstrom: Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes, now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

This would explain Media Attorney present in court today.

They are worried that tomorrow is the media hearing and trying to get everyone kicked out again.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 53s54 seconds ago
Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes, now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

We knew this was coming when we saw her in stripes. As if no one has ever seen a jailbird before. Oh and the jury is not supposed to be watching. I am just sorry they don't show the stun belt.

Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes, now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

Can a judge be sanctioned? In the pics of special snowflake, she wasn't chit chatting or jibber jabbing with Maria. She was sitting there, staring at her bff on the stand.....

What about the pink socks, leg chains, and jail slippers

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the fan is on high, and the BS truck is backing up. They want the media kicked so the public doesn't see thru the crap.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) I just want to thank everyone for all the tweets, and all the posts. THANK YOU!!!!

Defense is mad bc still pictures were taken of #JodiArias at the last hearing in jail clothes,

now they want sanctions vs the media...drama

RBBM:

:gaah: . . . the world has seen CMJA in her "birthday suit" -- and she is worried about prison clothes ?

:gaah: . . . someone needs to tell CMJA that she HAS BEEN CONVICTED of 1st degree pre-med murder ...

:gaah: . . . oh that's right . . . "no jury would ever convict me" ! HA HA . . . they did !

Did anyone watch The Good Wife last nite?

The judge had a personal deadline to get somewhere by 5:30 to buy Neil Diamond tix. He ruled the court to ensure they stayed on time & task. Ahhh, if only fiction became reality in this sideshow case!!!

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias has come in wearing a periwinkle sweater and her hair is down, glasses on #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias is seated in a grayish/purple/salmon top.

Counsel is seated and ready to go.

Judge is at the bench.

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll: About time !!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

Nurmi is up. He is upset that #JodiArias was photographed during the hearing on Friday.

Jodi was sitting next to Willmott. #JodiArias

ME: Cueing up the Orchestra:

:violin::violin::violin::violin: :violin::violin:

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is talking to Judge and he has an issue with Jodi being photographed during Fri hearing. Tom took the pic #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi wants the media sanctioned and all camera's removed #jodiarias #3tvarias

But I thought this was all being recorded for us to see afterwards? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member