Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonchime....I was having the exact same problem with my computer. Except mine was stuck on page 22. Kinda weird that several of us are having computer issues.

I sit here using a Mac and am astonished (yet again) at all the issues PC users have navigating the internet. I'm gobsmacked at malware, etc. Holy moly.

This new Sunday motion from Nurmi. I started to read it but I had such bad déjà vu for a second I felt like I had to run for a landline to get out of the Matrix. Is it a motion or a summary of all his previously denied motions and overruled objections?

Reading BK notes and it appears BN will be a DT witness. Juan wants 3 hours to interview him from beginning to end. The DT wants the original 2008 image, and JSS told Juan to provide it to DT. Juan wants BNs cloned? copy which is apparently not handing over because it's a "working copy". Huh?

And the other ones weren't?

BBM

Thank you both. She's not a liar? He didn't seriously say that did he? If he did his entire credibility is out the window. The one thing proven is that she is a liar. She made up several stories. How could anyone say, in a serious tone, that she's not a liar. :gaah:[/QUOTE

Remember, he says she exaggerates. That's DIFFERENT than lying, according to Doctor Belch

BBM

Thank you both. She's not a liar? He didn't seriously say that did he? If he did his entire credibility is out the window. The one thing proven is that she is a liar. She made up several stories. How could anyone say, in a serious tone, that she's not a liar. :gaah:[/QUOTE

Remember, he says she exaggerates. That's DIFFERENT than lying, according to Doctor Belch

So the Ninjas were just exaggerations?
:liar:

JA lacks assertiveness, but she stalks TA and confronts him over his alleged make-out session with the unhooked bra chick!?!

Your jigsaw puzzles don't fit, Geff.

She also stalked the blond into the ladies room and wouldn't let the woman leave until she made it crystal clear that Travis was hers and hers ALONE -- he was OFF-LIMITS. She also slashed tires and wrote the "whoredom" email to Lisa. She also moved from Yreka to Mesa to be near Travis AFTER they broke up. She even called the Mesa PD to try to "help" them solve Travis' murder (i.e., she tried to ferret out what they already knew and did not know). She refused to leave the Hughes' house when explicitly told to leave.

She is assertive to the nth degree!

She also stalked the blond into the ladies room and wouldn't let the woman leave until she made it crystal clear that Travis was hers and hers ALONE -- he was OFF-LIMITS. She also slashed tires and wrote the "whoredom" email to Lisa. She also moved from Yreka to Mesa to be near Travis AFTER they broke up. She even called the Mesa PD to try to "help" them solve Travis' murder (i.e., she tried to ferret out what they already knew and did not know). She refused to leave the Hughes' house when explicitly told to leave.

She is assertive to the nth degree!

I forgot to mention the woman at Crater Lake. CMJA found out her EX-boyfriend was seeing someone at Crater Lake and she left work right then and there to drive all the way to CL to confront her, scaring the crap out of the guy at the front desk.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

12/14/2014 MTD - Motion To Dismiss - Party (001) 12/15/2014
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S SUPPLEMENTAL; MOTION TO DISMISS ALL CHARGES WITH PREJUDICE AND/OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE TO DISMISS THE STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY DUE TO RECENTLY DISCOVERED PURPOSEFUL AND EGREGIOUS PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT
12/12/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 12/12/2014

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

I'm watching the news this morning and all are discussing the lone wolves who use religion to commit the heinous acts. Is it any different for Jodi? She 'converted' to LDS then started terrorizing others in the name of the religion ultimately butchering Travis.

What's the difference?

I'm watching the news this morning and all are discussing the lone wolves who use religion to commit the heinous acts. Is it any different for Jodi? She 'converted' to LDS then started terrorizing others in the name of the religion ultimately butchering Travis.

What's the difference?

IMO, JA only converted to LDS in order to get Travis. She didn't use religion to justify her heinous acts.

[video=youtube;qXq1i27Ei-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXq1i27Ei-c[/video]

[video=youtube;Vux4_F4VK4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vux4_F4VK4g[/video]

IMO, JA only converted to LDS in order to get Travis. She didn't use religion to justify her heinous acts.
She was fast to use her new found religion when it suited her. For example, the "whoredom" email she sent to Lisa (iirc). People will always use religion as justification. While "God told me to" doesn't fly in court, it's a good way to pig-headedly argue in person when you're asked to account for your behavior.

Can't argue with God. ( Can't subpoena Him either. )

[emoji6]

Jodi wrote several lengthy threatening notes and left disgusting messages citing LDS religion.

What's the difference?

Her blog post on April 27, 2008. This is part of what she said: "There is certainly a substantial amount of unfavorable attention that has been had concerning the subject: Jihads and holy wars, hypocrisy, superstition, fear, fanaticism, ignorance, blind acceptance, self-righteousness, rigidity, inquisitions, dogmatism, cruelty, prejudice, persecution, animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, book-burning, witch hunts, conformity, morbid guilt, insanity, even genocide just to list some that fall under the broad spectrum of atrocities committed and conditions endured for the sake of religion."

She couldn't care less about religion except as a means to manipulate others and guilt them into doing or not doing whatever it is that she wants...remember her crazy whoredom mail to Lisa. And she uses it now to slander Travis' good name. I don't think religion is a big factor in this case. Travis happened to be a Mormon and Arias happened to use it to her advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa