Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but that would made him 10-12 yrs old..

Who knows what it is. Did something else "traumatic" happen to Jodi from 12-14? When was her youngest sister, Angela born?

More than likely that "traumatic" event was nothing more than her parents refusing to buy her something that all the "cool girls" had.

My guess is he (Carl) was to be one of the three super secret witnesses that are now only going to hand over affidavits instead.

I thought the super-secret witnesses were: Marc McGee, Gayla L., and Darryl or Matt.:waitasec:

Yes, but that would made him 10-12 yrs old..

Who knows what it is. Did something else "traumatic" happen to Jodi from 12-14? When was her youngest sister, Angela born?

The interview with Carl just stated that she was quiet and withdrawn and stayed in her room around this time. Which is normal for a 12-14yr old girl just starting puberty but not yet old enough to be going "out with friends" IMO. Now how old is this interview? I think they just saw that information in Carl's interview and made up this "fog" during that time period because of what he said. Which was probably just an innocent observation of his big sister no longer wanting to "play" with him because she was growing up and maturing.

Either that or he was in this to lie for his sister and said anything they needed him to say.

MOO

I thought the super-secret witnesses were: Marc McGee, Gayla L., and Darryl or Matt.:waitasec:

Honestly who knows who they really are. The defense knows but us mortals aren't allowed to know, yet anyway.

Why has Dr. G brought up the validity scales score high for "substance abuse" even though was no known "substance abuse"? I've wondered if Jodi was a drug user excluding the marijuana in her late teens.

Awww, I am so sorry for your losses, that has to be hard on anyone. I will tell Santa to make this year one of your best. It's okay to get teary eyed too. Big hugs coming your way.

Thanks, CA. (Psst, tell Santa I want him to pay off my credit cards, okay? And the mortgage, too, if he feels like that I've been nice.) Anyway, :blowkiss: hugs to you, too, for writing that (and I think I'm not alone about finding December holidays kinda emotional! Not for you, necessarily, but for many here.) Best wishes to you.

I think that many or even most of us are here on WS because we have such a fierce belief in justice. And justice, fairness, and equity are ideals that we are so emotionally (and intellectually!) invested in for our many different, and even differing, reasons. Cheers, WS! :loveyou:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias told Geff the only way she knew her fights w/TA were over was when they had sex. ��

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner says the public and media tend to minimize the affects of psychological abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

Physically injuries can heal but psychological damage can last forever #jodiarias #3tvarias

And brutally murdering someone lasts a lifetime and beyond.

RBM

He's absolutely right about those two things. However, it has nothing to do with this case unless you look at it from Travis' side and it's disgusting to even bring it up in this trial. It minimizes the whole argument. JMO

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Geffner- Between Jodi and Travis, Geffner sees humiliation. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Like finding out someone recorded your phone sex and is threatening to play it for all of their friends? JMO

Not sure if anyone commented about the pictures coming from court the past two days. They are too much yellow tinted.

Who's taking these picture this week? JSS looked like a druggie with splotched skin, JW too only more sickly. Jodi had yellow cheeks fgs. Juan appeared pretty even in color but almost like he had make up on. Nurmi...nevermind...didn't check his out as much but I'm seeing yellow tinted pictures from court. Is it T. Tingle using his Iphone, has his pics been set at "lellow" tint? tia

So...where is that transcript???

:waiting:

Yes, it's curious, isn't it that another national education system, and not just another local school board, was willing to take on a student with such a dismal record? Hmmmm . . . I can only suppose that Costa Rica's Ministry of Education had the mind-reading abilities of Dr. Fonz and thought "Yowza! This applicant is an Einstein, a Monet, and a Van Gogh!"

The only program that "I" know of is AFS ...http://www.afsusa.org.

It's very expensive for the parents of the student for either the summer or the year. JMO and my experience.

Now we are diagnosing the "FOG" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias acc to DrG "appeared to have a good memory except for two periods...the murder and childhood 12-14"

Jodi has flashbacks but not full memories. She has gaps from ages 12-14 years old. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias told Geff she has a memory gap from ages 12-14. Her other memory gap is on the day of the murder.

She remembers a boy attacked her with a knife and she got her period. #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM

Is that how it usually works for women? :waitasec:

:laughcry: Now there's a bright silver lining if she gets LWOP. They'll probably be removed and not replaced.

:giggle: :emu:

If they are saline, they just deflate and dissolve in your body. Not a medical necessity to take them out. Therefore, no replacement for JA. Karma is going to be when she has to walk around with a flat tire. :silly:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds ago
She kicked a hole in bedroom wall when she was mad at her mom and had a temper #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds ago
Geffner doesn't see this as violent because it's a wall and not a person #jodiarias #3tvarias

-
LOL! So if you go outside and BOMB a building, it's not violence. Cause it's not a person.

Are they ripping off Pink Floyd now? :facepalm:

Why has Dr. G brought up the validity scales score high for "substance abuse" even though was no known "substance abuse"? I've wondered if Jodi was a drug user excluding the marijuana in her late teens.

That's the risk you take when you start trying to skew psychological test results. You start scoring "high" about being "high" when you really are not. You score incorrectly in other areas too. Like in JA's case, pretty much every area. Except the psychopath one. That one she aced. ;)

MOO

If they are saline, they just deflate and dissolve in your body. Not a medical necessity to take them out. Therefore, no replacement for JA. Karma is going to be when she has to walk around with a flat tire. :silly:

That will no doubt be so psychologically deflating (yes, I know) for the killer in prison that she will file a handwritten complaint or petition or whatever it is called to get new implants. I will never forget a couple years ago when everyone was saying horrid things about that child killer in Florida--she didn't respond to any of it but when she called in to Piers' show one evening to finally break her silence it was because someone had implied she might be fat! Appearances are everything to some of the more heinous among us.

Well I just knew it.... you ARE a tease. Regardless, I will keep my fingers, toes, eyes, and other body parts crossed for it to work out the way you want. I sure hope it doesn't involve sheep, LMAO. Did you ever get the thank you email sent to your buddy? :laughing:

Not yet, I haven't been feeling well enough.

BBM

Now Steely, that is an insult to all dogs!! As a dog mom of 4 I am outraged. For your penance, you can send them a bag of beggin' strips!

Oh my God! :facepalm: I'm so sorry. I never thought of it like that. Do me a favor and buy them a case of Beggin' Strips and I'll reimburse you sometime in the future, at my own discretion. Please apologize to your dogs for me and tell them I'm so sorry.

Maybe marijuana actually improved her personality when she smoked it.

It mellows most people out. A friend and I had a theory many, many, many years ago that if you got all of the world leaders high at a conference all of the problems could be solved for the promise of a bag of chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member