Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Dr Geff must feel pretty satisfied that he's got his Christmas bills and holiday vacay already paid for. At least, that the only way I can explain his testimony.

I wonder if that was part of the deal to get him to testify: they would make it worth his while.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s57 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says this shows Jodi is still moving forward after that devastating Gchat. #jodiarias #3tvarias

WTH…. Travis says “I was little more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you.” And this expert witness sees it as “ JA was essentially a sex object to TA”

No, of course. The whole chat wasn't read, but I'd guess she initiated the sex talk and had her phone ready to record.

Is this new information? I always wondered about how she had managed to tape it. And Dr G believes (or "believes$$$") that she isn't manipulative?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner- Jodi was a sex object and she really just wanted to cuddle. She likes the sex and goes along with it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Willmott- When Travis said "I'm nothing more than a dido with a heartbeat" was Jodi using Travis for sex? #jodiarias #3tv

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Geff says #JodiArias is a sex object. He says JA loves cuddles!!!!

Oh, good gravy! Don't tell me Doc Geff has intimate knowledge about JA, and how all she really loves is them thar cuddles.:sick:

WTH…. Travis says “I was little more than a dildo with a heartbeat to you.” And this expert witness sees it as “ JA was essentially a sex object to TA”

Money makes his world go round.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s44 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Journal- "Travis didn't seem to thrilled about my road trip. As far as I know he knows nothing of Ryan" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Really Doc? Okay. We get it. You really needed some money for Christmas. Haven't you got enough money yet?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi has written so much about how happy she is for Travis but now she's talking about herself being happy #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s39 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says it shouldn't matter whether he knew or not she was dating someone. This shows power and control #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner- Travis isn't giving her positive feedback and he's suppose to be her friend #jodiarias #3tvarias

I think he might have also been upset because she left that on purpose...you know, an excuse to go back to his place again to pick it up. Classic Arias.

The classic ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING BEHIND. iirc He had been taking care of her plants and really liked them. She put them in the car/cab of truck and they died.

When Arias told Leslie Udy she could see her children & Travis' happily playing together one day, she had already killed him but his body had not yet been discovered. She & Leslie were chatting together in Utah.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

3am text from TA to #JodiArias checking on her to make sure she's getting home safely during her move to CA.

I am way behind, but no doubt the good doctor will twist this to make it 'abuse' on TA's part, not kindness and concern.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Geffner says Jodi has written so much about how happy she is for Travis but now she's talking about herself being happy #jodiarias
Oh, yes, we know- and she was NEVER jealous. According to her. Yeah, right. She became Travis and Travis became Jodi (in her journals) and after all was said and done. That is some kind of crazy.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias says TA was lonely & it brought tears to her eyes. Yeah, its concerning when "a pedophile" is lonely. Sad.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff is talking about the "cycle of abuse" #jodiarias

The classic ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING BEHIND. iirc He had been taking care of her plants and really liked them. She put them in the car/cab of truck and they died.

She couldn't take care of her plants? Her violent nature extends even to nature. :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says Jodi was leaving and Travis was still using Power and Control on her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi's Shock and Awe was worse than Travis' Power and Control (which is fiction, anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho