Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Q1: in your assessment was #jodiarias mentally ill before the murder?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

DrDe says she doesn't believe #JodiArias truly has borderline personality disorder

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Q2: Wants specifics about Geff's tests & errors.

De: Any psychologist could pick up on his errors. #jodiarias

What???? Demarte doesn't really believe she has BPD?

Jury questions:

Was JA mentally ill prior to the murder? She has BPD and it doesn't come out of the blue.

Without having training in DAPS testing, what is your basis for believing RG administered incorrectly? it is self-reporting test. Don't need extensive training in it. I have read the manual seveal times--many mistakes.

How many tests are there to diagnose the disorder and PTSD? There are 100s of tests. Some are more popular.

How many did you personally administer? RAP, MMPI, TSI, WAIS. Four.

How many years experience do you have in treating DV? Since 2004...

Last morsel, in response to being asked to express remorse on 10/30:

" I realized I had done something very bad.....I know who I am and who I have been my whole life- for those few minutes out of my whole life, I was somebody who I wasn't."

That's it.

....7 "I" in that sentence. Says it all.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
DeMarte: #jodiarias had mental health issues dating back to high school.

From the afternoon WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

While we wait for juror questions, I'd like to announce that @bethkaras' lipgloss is a stunning rose tent. Romantic as all hell. #jodiarias

:gaah:

ugh....really?? WAT should stop "reporting" in the afternoon....:facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

How many tests did DrDe give #jodiarias? De lists numerous tests but doesn't give #. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

How many years of exp does DrD have in treating DV victims? De. Since 2004. #jodiarias

Folks in the South are just the best. So hospitable. I'm in Canada but close enough to Detroit Mi. thats the weather i get. So if u hear Detroit's weather. I'm getting it too. LOL

One of my sisters lives just south of Boston. She says they have about 30" of snow on the ground and are expecting at least another foot, maybe more. Although she's lived there for a long time, she says this is the most snow they've ever had and is actually sounding totally sick of the whole thing. Now my freezing rain in Maryland doesn't sound so bad.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Did De treat patients with or without supervision n 04?

De says she saw patients w/o someone in room but met w/supervisor weekly. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
In your assessment was Jodi mentally ill prior to murder?
D- BPD doesn't come out of the blue it happens over time #jodiarias #3tvarias

6. How many years experience with victims of sexual abuse? Same time frame.

7. Do these fields require certification? Yes for a clinical psychologist. In terms of PTSD or DV, there's no certification out there.

8. When you were treating patients from 2004-2008, was it by yourself or with another psychologist? While unlicensed, we practice under the license of another psychologist but we meet alone with the patient.

9. Do you feel that the knowledge of a sexual assault is as damaging as having a memory of it? Memory supports symptoms of intrusive thoughts. It wouldn't be PTSD without memory.

There is one juror, at least, that is on her side. Definitely know it now. Ugh.

I absolutely hate these questions. Worst ones out of both trials. I really hope Juan makes it clear, BPD isn't what made her kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member