Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter how long someone has practiced if they are unethical. imo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
DeMarte said she gave the Daps 3 times according to defense but DeMarte testified she didn't give this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
DeMarte says no validity scales on it. Geffner says there are validity scales on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ah, Geffner needs to watch the credential stuff. His organization is affiliated with Alliant U., that unaccredited, for-profic excuse for a university. The comments I've read about that place! Whoof!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Willmott asks Geffner if DeMarte is experienced enough on this test and Juan objects and sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 6s6 seconds ago

First side bar as Willmott continues questioning Geffner about
DeMarte's experience & testimony #jodiarias #3tvarias

:judge: #1

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Geffner says it's obvious there are validity scales on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, they're going thru the whole testimony of Geff, from the credentials. This is the 3rd time!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Dr.G. wasn't even licensed in AZ, so who the **** cares?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Geffner smiles when Willmott said DeMarte states Geffner didn't administer this test correctly #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Geffner says this is unethical and this is a violation #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Willmott shows DeMartes ad with her qualifications it states she has been in practice for 8 years #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ok, well produce the Licensing Board sanctions that were placed on Dr. D if this is a violation of ethics. Oh yeah, that's right, the only expert in this retrial with documented ethics violations is against you Dr. Geffner.

I'm sure I sound like a broken record but this so pisses me off--I am stunned that this allowed to be testified to without official documentation to support these very serious claims SMFH.

From the Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 5m 5 minutes ago

"@ericksonvision:

“@courtpio: State v #JodiArias trial is underway.” "

B-JF3iZCEAA9loY.jpg:large

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Willmott asks Geffner if DeMarte is experienced enough on this test and Juan objects and sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Let's see. The state of Arizona licensed her so it thinks she is experienced enough. Who cares what Geff thinks??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
DeMarte said she gave the Daps 3 times according to defense but DeMarte testified she didn't give this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Didn't she also say there were something like hundreds of those tests, then she cited the ones she had done?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
This is the test Geffner wrote at the bottom what the trauma was Jodi experienced #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 27s 27 seconds ago

Endless discussion of psychological tests administered to #jodiarias.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
DeMarte says no validity scales on it. Geffner says there are validity scales on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

KN in his motion said it was wrong of JM to accuse a witness of ethical breaches without factual basis. KN is having Geffy lie about DM out of sheer pettiness.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
---

Sorry, I may not be able to tweet-post consistently, if anyone wants to take over Tammy Rose and MK, give a shout.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
---

Sorry, I may not be able to tweet-post consistantly, if anyone wants to take over Tammy Rose and MK, give a shout.

:seeya: I can do the defense :cheer: MK !

I hope that helps !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members