Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM just walked in with Steven, JA's mother walked in alone.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Juan is here in a tan suit and black tie...he kinda matches Jen Willmott #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought OJ was bad. This is easily the most frustrating and heinous trial I have ever followed

Funny you should mention OJ thefragile7393, over the weekend I was thinking about how much OJ and JA are alike--in many ways JA is the female version of OJ

We know JA doesn't want to be considered mentally ill. She's railed out in public against Nurmi about that recently. Even so, if Nurmi wanted a diagnosis of bi-polar for some reason, why didn't he have JA tested and evaluated by a doctor licensed and certified in Arizona during the year between penalty phase trials?

We know JA doesn't want to be considered mentally ill. She's railed out in public against Nurmi about that recently. Even so, if Nurmi wanted a diagnosis of bi-polar for some reason, why didn't he have JA tested and evaluated by a doctor licensed and certified in Arizona during the year between penalty phase trials?

'Cos she refused?

ETA: Same reason there was never an x-ray of the broken finger?

Because JA isn't bipolar and no licensed mental health care provider would risk losing a career over fabricating a completely baseless diagnosis for a murderer. Aw shucks Geffy brought it up to confuse the jury, imo.

Looks like only 3 of our regular tweeter's have decided to brave the DT's surrebuttal witnesses .... Jen, Mike and BK.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Come and read Juan's reply to Nurmi's motion for a mistrial http://thetrialdiaries.com/trial-documents-and-motions/ … #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 3m3 minutes ago
Act Three of #jodiarias retrial-the Defense Rebuttal-about to commence-please let this damn thing come to an end #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan is here in a tan suit and black tie...he kinda matches Jen Willmott #JuanTieReport #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Geffner is on the stand- we are waiting for the Judge...he has a ton of paperwork #jodiarias #3tvarias

No, another tweeter, but she/he is private so I can't read it.

I just added her to my list. Will post if anything good/informative. So far:

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 4m 4 minutes ago
In the gallery #jodiarias

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 12m 12 minutes ago
Just brought up to the court room #jodiarias

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 20m 20 minutes ago
1 of 10 people waiting. #jodiarias

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 28m 28 minutes ago
I'll be live tweeting the arias trial. It's 9:23 still sitting in the room waiting to be taken upstairs. #jodiarias

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 30m 30 minutes ago
Sign in front of courtroom 5c directs the public to the ground floor. I walked in anyway. The gallery was empty.

Alexa Levine @AlexaLevine_ · 33m 33 minutes ago
At Maricopa county superior court for the Jodi arias trial I have no idea what to expect.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
If you only knew what went behind scenes. Major technical issues now fixed. If I'm not tweeting as much, you know why #JodiArias

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 1m1 minute ago
Live in the gallery for #JodiArias DP Retrial, Day 37. Sir-rebuttal = Dr. Geffner. Expect 2 days! #J*4*T*!

From Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 4m 4 minutes ago

#JodiArias defense surrebuttal about to start today.

Judge has allowed defense to recall Geffner and Forseca on mental issues.#AdNauseaum

:gaah: Geff and Fon :gaah:

From Gold Patrol:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias defense first witness in surrebuttal will be Dr Geffner

#AGAIN

Carolina, it is my belief that KN and company didn't want to open up that particular can of worms for fear that further testing would reveal psychopathy-Narcissistic traits (at the very least). They got the performance and manufactured outcome from JA that they wanted with their initial so-called experts and they were not about to gamble with further testing even if they could get a dissenting opinion that says she was BiPolar--this is why they used Dr. DeMarte's evaluation and diagnosis of BPD JMHO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 3m3 minutes ago
Alexanders, Sky Hughes & lawyers in the house. Should be starting soon. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2