Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the State needs to just let the flow of bias from the defense keep going today with few interruptions. Then upon on their turn Mr Martinez needs to keep it direct and simple, specific only to Jodi's actions. Yes or no only. Questions as easy to understand as possible.
ex: are you licensed to practice in AZ?
ex: did you consider the planning and secrecy Ms Arias showed as she took her trip to AZ?
ex: was it PTSD for Ms Arias to invent many stories, cover her tracks, attend the memorial, visit his home and write the letters to the family after the killing took place?

no further questions.

But Dr. F DID SAY at least that she DID NOT think TA was a pedo, yet Geff is saying the opposite.

But Dr. F DID SAY at least that she DID NOT think TA was a pedo, yet Geff is saying the opposite.

Beth says it's very strange that Willmott has never asked Geffner if Jodi has borderline pd

I think that the State needs to just let the flow of bias from the defense keep going today with few interruptions. Then upon on their turn Mr Martinez needs to keep it direct and simple, specific only to Jodi's actions. Yes or no only. Questions as easy to understand as possible.
ex: are you licensed to practice in AZ?
ex: did you consider the planning and secrecy Ms Arias showed as she took her trip to AZ?
ex: was it PTSD for Ms Arias to invent many stories, cover her tracks, attend the memorial, visit his home and write the letters to the family after the killing took place?

no further questions.

Problem with letting witnesses going on and on is the potential to lose more jurors, which is the defense strategy. imo

Good point. I hope the jurors remember.

But, I am sure she will be changing her mind on that when she comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member