Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this fascinating set of rules for Perryville visitation, etc. https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/_adc_inmate_visitation_policy_4.pdf

You gotta love it!

One of my faves is the dress code for visitors. MDLR would flunk it every day she's in court. E.g. The neckline has to go up to the collarbone, front and back. No sleeveless. Skirts must be down to knees.

After clicking on the link, I discovered I've been spelling the word "supercede" wrong my entire life. Apparently the word is spelled "supersede". I dunno... that doesn't look right to me. Does Jodi know about this? Oh! The Bob Newhart Show is on now. Gotta go!

Wow "fragile heart" - 92 thanks!!! You took the words right out of my mouth (and heart)! Thank you.

I second Couerfragile' s emotion.
Times a million.....((()))))

Same here from Indianapolis, IN! Thank you all so very much! :clap::goodpost::rockon::winkkiss: Now time for :bed:

I'm thinking this tweeter is a JA "lover" and is doing a spin on what has happened? :dunno: as I'm not familiar with this tweeter previously. Especially never before a court attendee.

sounds to me like a "cheetah" ( member of the cougar family) .....Just my personal thoughts

As this trial comes to it's end, we should remember that Travis has received justice with the first degree conviction of JA. I will remember and celebrate that day forever. It could have ended like that "other" trial, and for that, we should be grateful. Our justice system worked. At the end of the day, if there is no DP, the killer will not be free, EVER! The family wants the DP and I truly hope they get their wish. However, we have no control over the jurors. Hopefully, if it goes the other way, the family won't be too disappointed. Juan Martinez put on a brilliant case for the family and in the name of justice. His fight to clear all the lies put out by the defense team was remarkable. Detective Flores was stellar in his investigation. Travis has received justice, no matter the outcome of the penalty phase.

Seriously, what is JA's real reason for refusing to allocute? I can't wrap my head around this.
She does not want to beg for her life in front of the Alexander family. She will be damned if she has to say shes sorry in front of them. Because shes not.

I have a monster infection in my sinuses, for a week, I've been snurkling, breathless, I almost feel I might croak.
The DT resting.. How does it make me feeeeel? Terrific!

Trying to sleep, but unable, I hack, cough, and try to sip air into my lungs as I daydream about a runaway steam-roller.
Smoosh! Karma is at the wheel.

After a week in bed, I'm running out of things to amuse myself. Can ya tell.
See ya in the mornin'
< waves>

She does not want to beg for her life in front of the Alexander family. She will be damned if she has to say shes sorry in front of them. Because shes not.

I think you're right, and I hope she will be damned.

As this trial comes to it's end, we should remember that Travis has received justice with the first degree conviction of JA. I will remember and celebrate that day forever. It could have ended like that "other" trial, and for that, we should be grateful. Our justice system worked. At the end of the day, if there is no DP, the killer will not be free, EVER! The family wants the DP and I truly hope they get their wish. However, we have no control over the jurors. Hopefully, if it goes the other way, the family won't be too disappointed. Juan Martinez put on a brilliant case for the family and in the name of justice. His fight to clear all the lies put out by the defense team was remarkable. Detective Flores was stellar in his investigation. Travis has received justice, no matter the outcome of the penalty phase.

BBM

I second that emotion, and just to add, while everyone here has been wonderful and it feels like a great big family, what would this trial have been without the brilliant work of Juan Martinez? I, for one, have been rapt; fascinated by his nimble mind, legal expertise and strategy, and his relentless pursuit of justice for Travis and the Alexander family. He has been an inspiration on so many different levels. That's my biggest takeaway from this case.

Then the videos and everything will be unsealed. :) We will have fun.

I hope we'll set a time in the morning each day to start it together. Then we can put the seal on pause and wait for 25 to 45 minutes.

NAH! "Everybody at sidebar #14? Okay! Fast forward!!!"

ETA: It just occurred to me that we'll probably be able to go from October to January in about two weeks even if we continue the tradition of "dark Friday."

Wow today's the day. I want JM to remain calm when he jumps up to talk after the DT. I know that what they will say will piss him off but I hope he can somehow keep calm after that.

They would have had a right to be there; even if she had managed to close the courtroom.
I think she doesn't want anyone, especially media, seeing her attempt to show remorse in front of them though.

Can Juan put up those autopsy photos in closing? Those would be aggravators, right? And this trial is about mitigators?
I hope so. The last time Jodi saw Travis was in early April. Two months later and from a thousand miles away she planned a murder. She was convicted of that murder. I hope Juan drives this point home. Nothing else matters.

I would be most interested to know if MDLR behaved same manner with others? She truly should be embarrassed at the very least. Her Court room attire and behavior is a disgrace to her Profession.

Which profession are you referring too?

A call has gone out to JA 's legions of supporters---urgent!! Show up at the courthouse tomorrow!!

And encouragement provided: fear not! _" Tomorrow is not the end of the trial, it's the beginning of freedom for Jodi and the appeals process."
I think Jodi missed her calling. She should of been a occult leader. With Maria keeping her minions in line for her.

I bet by May 1 MDLR stops accepting the collect calls
Can you imagine the rage headed her way when JA finally realizes her destiny. MDLR has gotten too close and you know what they say about the one we love the most. She's gonna need a cross and garlic!

A call has gone out to JA 's legions of supporters---urgent!! Show up at the courthouse tomorrow!!

And encouragement provided: fear not! _" Tomorrow is not the end of the trial, it's the beginning of freedom for Jodi and the appeals process."

Jodi Arias won't "get" that she was found guilty and will die in prison until her last appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998