Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disgustedly astounded (like that? LOL) that Nurmi would have the gall to use Travis' own words............

Are you guys going to stay put until the end of the day?

Or take a chance and go about your day? I'd hate to miss the live reading of the verdict.

:seeya: I think many of us will be here, including myself until the end of the day, waiting to see IF they finish and IF they do not finish, what time they will be back tomorrow morning.

We'll send out the

th

when the Verdict comes in :)

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...at+signal&qpvt=images+of+bat+signal&FORM=IGRE

Just ran down WAT. Gave h his Swedish Fish, got pic taken w/ him in my salmon shirt. I introduced myself as the blonde who was creeping him out lol. He's really nice. Kinda good liking in a real man kinda way.

I'm glad we have azl, ziggy and boyntown. I couldn't have mentally made it through these trials without them.

And why wouldn't they. The bleep that murdered their brother just had carte blanche to whip them for hours with her vile ugliness spewed out through the otherwise known as Kirk.

The more I think about it though, it couldn't have happened any better.....They were made for each other, Jodi
and Nurmi - if anyone could get her the death penalty it would be him!

:seeya: Is there a "Verdict Watch Clock" anywhere ?

I remember HLN had one for past trials -- but since they did not really cover this re-trial, they probably won't have one.

Any of the tweeters have one ?

TIA !

Grrrr I can't find a text alert link????? I'm surprised WAT doesn't have it...anyone?

Ziggy, thank you!!!!

I remember your saying you were thinking about going back for your JD & celebrating with you when you graduated.
For your work in the courtroom today, you are hereby proclaimed Websleuth of the Month!

OK, Honorable Mention & a big thanks to everyone who has been posting tweets.

Here here! Your posts are superior to any tweets! Thanks for your time and effort.

A tweet from this morning stated JM was sitting in the front row with the Alexander family before trial started...that speaks volumes IMHO.

I firmly believe that JM and the Alexander's have a bond that will last a lifetime, and will only believe otherwise when I hear it directly from the family.

Ziggy, thank you!!!!

I remember your saying you were thinking about going back for your JD & celebrating with you when you graduated.
For your work in the courtroom today, you are hereby proclaimed Websleuth of the Month!

OK, Honorable Mention & a big thanks to everyone who has been posting tweets.

Here here! Your posts are superior to any tweets! Thanks for your time and effort.

Just did a quick interview for Tammy and I said I think it's possible they could give her life instead of death because of Nurmi pointing to the fact that there was something different and stressing that Travis had issues that he didn't deal with and that using their common sense they can see there was domestic violencein their relationship.
Have to politely disagree Ziggy. What was different about this relationship was that Travis was a bigger fish for Jodi to hook, so she escalated her stalking and violence. The DV was all on the part of Jodi, not Travis. No evidence of broken finger, she probably sliced her ligaments when she stabbed him.

Like some of you, I had to leave for a while. Just could not stomach Nurmi's LIES a second longer.

I feel so bad for the two jurors that were cut. Must be so hard for them.

For sure Jodi orchestrated that close. No remorse, still feels she was justified. Travis' fault because he would not marry her.

Before the verdict in the FL trial, I would have said she's def getting the DP. But that FL jury just made me believe that people are downright stupid & gullible to anything. I don't know what to think right now.
That was Pinellas county and the woman who refused to judge people. Besides, they were sequestered and couldn't wait to get to DisneyWorld for the 4th of July. This is Arizona, more conservative, different jury.

OMG. it's over? We are on verdict watch? Was it horrible with nurmi? I will go back a read, starting where nurmi stopped. OH wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard