Revisiting clues: are there any inconsistancies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Im Confused too...:floorlaugh:
Did you mean this to me or Matou?
I was responding to what the defense might say or do in response to her post.

Originally Posted by matou

snipped
Were the windows examined for tampering by LE? A defense team are going to jump all over that detail, IMO. If DD broke into his own home, then anyone could have to take Hailey. Also, if she never locks her doors, then anyone could have taken Hailey. sigh.

If DD broke into his own home, then anyone could have to take Hailey

How could Hailey be taken from inside if all the doors were locked?

if she never locks her doors, then anyone could have taken Hailey.

But remember SA said Hailey was home when he arrived

SA stated she was home at 3PM on Monday....(therefore no one could have taken her)

I think we are on the same page.....

Yes, I guess it would have been better and less confusing had I used the quote you were quoting. Sorry.

Either they get confused about the days as much as I do.. Again if I was taking the drugs they did and had my daughter taken ....I might not remember either.

But Tuesday didnt SA take her to work?

Since that is the day they reported her missing...maybe the confusion.

LE took interview(s) of witness(es) and had records that shows a co worker took her....therefore there are other non-traumatize people who clearly remember ( I hope)

Unless all this game of confusion is to benefit their alibis.........

I might get confused by all their talks and go back to the affadavits almost daily......not sure LE will .....:banghead:

I am not sure how there can be confusion in the alibis. I know the screenshot I saw left no room for doubt.

TIFFANY TATRO: Also according to the affidavit you had originally said that when you quit your job you went straight to Big Springs but then there were cell phone actual pings in Colorado City.

SHAWN ADKINS: Well, that, the investigators asked me – they never asked which specific places I went. They asked where did you go Monday when Hailey supposedly disappeared? And I told them I went to Big Spring and that’s where I was at. They didn’t ask which way did you go to your mom’s house or anything like that. They just asked where I was so they could verify that

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

That just sounds disingenuous to me. I think it kind of goes without saying that if LE are asking you for an alibi so that they can verify your whereabouts they need you to be specific. They can't verify an alibi they're never told about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23