RH Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
i STILL QUESTION THEM NEEDING LIGHT BULBS. ackk sorry for caps.

It's possible jh needed an excuse to go to the car ...to see if his son was still alive.

Yeah I agree. Like what a stupid random thing to get. He can remember lightbulbs BUT NOT THE BABY?!?!?

That's what makes no sense what so ever.
heck he remembered his cell phone and computer....but not his baby...right...........

That's what makes no sense what so ever.
heck he remembered his cell phone and computer....but not his baby...right...........

Well, he needed his phone for sexting. And his laptop to check out his dating profile matches. Priorities, dontcha know?

(snipped) Here it is! It's really tiny... I can't enlarge it.

se2ypyqa.jpg

This part of the post made my immature self giggle.

Does anyone know anything about dropbox? I don't think there is anything interesting here, but didn't know if there was a way to see if there are other things in his acct:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5147776/iphone4.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5147776/coconutbattery.PNG

I know a lot about Dropbox. See the number 5147776 in the URL? That is his unique identifier for the dropbox service, or in other terms his account number assigned when he registered. If you found any other URL's what that same number between /u/<his unique identifier>/imagename it is him. I found more but now the dropbox images are gone. It appears a family member either deleted the files or the cops secured the content of the account.

If any of you sleuthers visit a site called medhelp and type in his unique dropbox identifier number, you might be surprised at what you can find. HIV scares, admission to sleeping with a CSW (commercial sex worker) and having a rash, elbow problems, oral thrush worries and the list goes on and on.

Oh my. And I thought nothing much was turning up about this guy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

If any of you sleuthers visit a site called medhelp and type in his unique dropbox identifier number, you might be surprised at what you can find. HIV scares, admission to sleeping with a CSW (commercial sex worker) and having a rash, elbow problems, oral thrush worries and the list goes on and on.

Been thinking more about this. Why would his medhelp number be associated with his dropbox user number? Are the sites affiliated in any way?

Been thinking more about this. Why would his medhelp number be associated with his dropbox user number? Are the sites affiliated in any way?

No, I see what they're saying: He asked for help on these medhelp forums & posted pics from his Dropbox account. You can see the URL in one of his questions, then can click on his user name there for more posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I see what they're saying: He asked for help on these medhelp forums & posted pics from his Dropbox account. You can see the URL in one of his questions, then can click on his user name there for more posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry, but may I just say that this guy is the most pathetic loser in the entire history of stupid criminals? A quick perusal reveals that the mods kicked him off those medhelp forums because he was continuously whining/seeking reassurance about possible HIV symptoms over a period of 5-6 weeks but repeatedly ignored suggestions to go to a doctor to get tested. :facepalm: Just when I thought I couldn't possibly have any more contempt and loathing for this guy. :slap:

He posted on reddit about a person leaving a laptop in a car!!! That was stolen.
"Laptop Stolen Near Philips Arena"
-RoscoeUA -
-5 points 3 months ago-
I will never understand why people take things like this to an event like that and leave it in their car.
http://www.***********/r/Atlanta/comments/21f0mz/laptop_stolen_near_philips_arena/.compact

Oh, the irony! Ross doesn't understand people who bring a laptop to an event and then leave it in a car. Guess what, Mr. Harris? I don't understand people who leave their child(ren) in a hot car all day. Justice for Cooper!

Seriously though, JRH wants to judge people who leave their inanimate possessions in a car during an event, but he cannot remember his own child. If I were the prosecution, I would be asking him about this comment.

I am sorry, but may I just say that this guy is the most pathetic loser in the entire history of stupid criminals? A quick perusal reveals that the mods kicked him off those medhelp forums because he was continuously whining/seeking reassurance about possible HIV symptoms over a period of 5-6 weeks but repeatedly ignored suggestions to go to a doctor to get tested. :facepalm: Just when I thought I couldn't possibly have any more contempt and loathing for this guy. :slap:

I agree. I also wanted to put it out there that Walmart sells an HIV testing kit for about forty dollars. Anyone can test for HIV in the privacy of their own home. If someone can't afford a test I think the public health department can direct people to free clinics or other providers who will provide a mouth swab for free.

ETA: I finished reading the threads on the medhelp site. What a headache. If he can fret about benign rashes on his knuckles then why wasn't he showing the same diligence about his own son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean