Found Deceased Rhys Bonner 19 * Glasgow , Scotland * 8th August 2019

redabby

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so I hope I've done it correctly and in the right forum.
But I just came across this quite mysterious and tragic case.
The young man in question went missing on July 24th 2019 with plans to meet his father to watch a football match but didn't show. After a huge search by his desperate family he was later found dead in marsh ground sevens days later. The boy was half naked with scattered clothes and an autopsy came back as inconclusive but with trace amounts of alcohol and street Valium.
But this is when it gets more weird, the boy was seen before he went missing with a women in her mid forties but what she said when questioned I don't know as she hasn't been arrested. They know who this women is and lets just say she seems to have already had a rather sinister reputation in the local area.
This is braking the heart of this poor mother as she has no idea of how her son died.
Scots mum tells of heartbreak as son spends '21st birthday in heaven' a year after body found on marsh land

Tragic yes but I think what probably makes it mysterious is that it sounds like Glasgow needs a new medical examiner.

Tragic yes but I think what probably makes it mysterious is that it sounds like Glasgow needs a new medical examiner.
Agree does sound like the whole investigation is lacking.

His body was badly decomposed. An autopsy can’t always determine the exact cause of death if there is decomposition. That doesn’t mean anything was done wrong by the pathologist.

I think that the family feel they have been let down by the police investigation whether
rightly or wrongly, it reminds me of the current case of Quawan Charles from Loreauville 2 Nov 2020 . So horribly sad for family not only losing a much loved son, grandchild but to have the horrible feeling that they were murdered and seeing that person walking around.

Details of his last known movements and where/how his belongings were found: Family of Glasgow teen found dead half naked hope video can trace mystery woman

His movements between 7pm and 10pm for the night he vanished are known. He was last seen on CCTV at 7:45pm with the woman in question. His last sighting was by witnesses who saw him enter the Seven Lochs Wetland Park with the woman. He was wearing a baseball hat.

He was found in the park two weeks later, seemingly in the water. His trousers and shoes were 20 yards from his body with one (shoe?) up a tree. The shorts that he was also wearing were never found. His hat was found elsewhere.

It's quite possible that the woman was the last to see him alive. She must have a story to tell.

ETA: The woman told Rhys' mother that she didn't even know Rhys.

Grieving Scots mums demand answers from cops over mystery deaths of sons

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa