Piercings: Ears
Last Known Clothing: Possibly wearing Purple/grey sweatpants
Languages Spoken: English
Transportation: Missing on Foot

Police Agency: South Kingstown Police Department
Police Phone: 401-783-3321
Detective: Doug O’Brien
NamUs: Pending
Circumstances: Alicia was last seen at home before midnight on April 14th and left on foot with nothing but her cell phone, which has been turned off. This is out of her character and family is extremely worried. They ask if you think you’ve spotted her to please contact law enforcement.

AliciaStorti1.jpg
Alicia-Storti-Missing-Poster.jpg

The family keep saying "come home, come home. We won't be mad at you, you won't be in trouble" and writing various messages to her, as if she's made a choice.... I know in missing cases, families often do post messages to loved ones, but this seems different to me... Is no fowl play suspected? I'm in Rhode island as well, and I can't tell much from the news either.

ETA: Prout school (Alicia's high school) is a very privileged and upperclass institution. Seems as though her parents have resources, which is good.

The father doesn't want media attention... but wouldn't that help find his girl? "An effort to reach the family through the Avery-Storti Funeral Home was met with the answer that Peter Storti was out indefinitely and did not wish to speak with the media."

Her sister's letter kind of makes it sound like something happened at home before she left... like a fight or something? "Older sister Brittany Storti posted an open letter on her own Facebook page, which says: "Alicia, if somehow you can see this message, just know that our family and friends only want to safely bring you home. We are not mad at you and you aren't in trouble.""

Not many updates or new info at all.... I feel like more should be being done. They said people from all over are looking to help, lets put us to work...

I'm also from RI. The media here stinks. Praying she is found safe.

I'm also from RI. The media here stinks. Praying she is found safe.

It's amazing how much they ignore the actual news.. The many shootings in providence, etc and instead run random national stories about anything else

Police: Missing woman 'might have been not in a good state of mind' when she left
Alicia M. Storti, 21, of South Kingstown, graduated in 2013 from the Prout School, where she was a peer minister, and was voted most artistic.
AR-160419218.jpg

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-been-not-in-good-state-of-mind-when-she-left

Years ago the Providence Journal was a great news paper. I looked forward to reading it everyday. Now it's a laugh and it seems this is where the local television news gets their stories from. I'm actually surprised that Alicia's disappearance has been broadcasted everyday. Usually it's one day and then you never hear anything again.
Oh well I'm done complaining. I guess there is also another missing person. A 17 yr. old male from Pawtucket. Praying they are both found safe.

In regards to the family posting things like "come back" "your not in trouble" usually doesn't mean a missing person ran off, it's just what the family hopes and prays for, so they release these pleas on the outside chance it's true. Many times I've been on threads where family begs missing person to return, when indeed foul play or other circumstances prevented it. So I guess I'm just saying I don't read too much into those types of pleas.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-been-not-in-good-state-of-mind-when-she-left

"A police captain said Tuesday that the young woman missing from Wakefield "might have been not in a good state of mind" when she left home on foot near midnight Thursday."

"Asked why the police had become involved so quickly when it's not uncommon for college-age adults to temporarily break off contact with family members, Ewing-Chow referred to "private family circumstances" that related to her state of mind when she left."

"After high school, she attended Emmanuel College, a liberal arts school in Boston, until October 2015, a spokesman for the college said Tuesday."

I don't think this is going to end with a happy ending.

And I don't think she went to URI at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back