RI - Christine Cole, 10, found murdered, Pawtucket, 6 Jan 1988 *arrest*

“According to a police affidavit made public this week, Monteiro was said to have lived his life in a covert way. Detectives followed him to figure out where he lived because none of the addresses he used were where he actually lived. He parked at addresses near his homes. At work, he parked in hidden spots away from where the rest of the employees parked.

The man who went by John had 19 addresses in Pawtucket and Central Falls over 30 years. One was 78 Slater St., an apartment above Saints Market”

Sure sounds like someone with something to hide and someone with an interest in stalking. What does he keep in his vehicle? Is his vehicle registered to him? Has he always rented from someone else so his name is never on a lease? Hmmmm.

All those years of paranoid opsec, when he could have just not done bad stuff.

Nothing new on the court site for any future court dates....
impatient1.gif

Nothing new. I do want to add that the DNA is important and his residence is important. I’m very familiar with that block. I truly believe it is not a coincidence that he lived in the same building as her last known location and there is DNA pointing in his direction. I’m really counting on Pawtucket LE to pull this case over the finish line for Christine. IMO

@MsGazette - Can I call on you to help me find the next court date? I'll remind you - in maybe a week or so - is that okay? :) TIA!

@MsGazette - Can I call on you to help me find the next court date? I'll remind you - in maybe a week or so - is that okay? :) TIA!
I typed in the case number and did a search from today until March 2020 and it says “No hearings found”. I really can’t wait to see the rest of the evidence and give Christine the justice she deserves.

I typed in the case number and did a search from today until March 2020 and it says “No hearings found”. I really can’t wait to see the rest of the evidence and give Christine the justice she deserves.
I also typed in his name - same result.

Well, the thing is - I can't access that site. Otherwise I wouldn't bother you! :)

WOW - nothing thru March 2020??!! Sounds strange if you ask me. Last hearing was July 22nd.

Well, the thing is - I can't access that site. Otherwise I wouldn't bother you! :)

WOW - nothing thru March 2020??!! Sounds strange if you ask me. Last hearing was July 22nd.
Are you using Safari? It says on the site that you have to always allow pops up for the site to work properly. No bother at all - this case is very important to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back