Richard Gabriel Consultant

I think he's doing it primarily for the media coverage for his business. The defense is not getting paid, per se, but then this trial does get enough local and national media coverage that would make it worth doing something for 'free'.

Exactly!! Everyone on the defense side seems to be there for their own agenda which has nothing to do with ICA's freedom or the truth and everything to do with future prospects and their own personal egos!:twocents:

Richard Gabriel reminds me of Larry Garrison and his sister who show up on high profile missing child, or female, cases offering to help find the victim. Then tv, movie or book deals are in the works. Both Gabriel & Garrison jumped into the Robert Blake case years ago. Gabriel was not working on the case but commented that the defense wanted jurists who would nit-pick the evidence and create their own reasonable doubt! Garrison has already made a presence in Casey's case and I would be surprised if he is not still involved with the defense behind the scenes.

I am seeing things or what? The post#13 shows him wearing the same tie as the 48 hrs. episode.

I am seeing things or what? The post#13 shows him wearing the same tie as the 48 hrs. episode.

Appears to be the same tie to me as well. Can someone get a screencap of him in that video and put it side by side with the screencap of the man in the "mock jury" video? Please and thank you!

Vocabulary Word of the Day:

sleazy adj. (of a person or situation) sordid, corrupt, immoral, or Baez-like

are we surprised? i mean really! JB is in it to win it.

i take comfort in knowing that karma has a funny way of ALWAYS catching up... and also that there's always some kook out there who will take matters into their own hands (vigilante justice)

I heard on HLN today that the "focus" group's verdict was proof that Casey could get a fair trial.

are we surprised? i mean really! JB is in it to win it.

i take comfort in knowing that karma has a funny way of ALWAYS catching up... and also that there's always some kook out there who will take matters into their own hands (vigilante justice)

Respectfully BBM

I agree! I have no problem with JB being "in it to win it." Actually, that's his job as a defense attorney. But there's a huge difference in fighting the good fight... and fighting dirty.

IMO, Baez only knows one way to fight. S.L.E.A.Z.Y.

:twocents:

I heard on HLN today that the "focus" group's verdict was proof that Casey could get a fair trial.

Maybe this little stunt will end up backfiring on the defense! Wouldn't THAT be justice!

Maybe this little stunt will end up backfiring on the defense! Wouldn't THAT be justice!

You mean JB might be thwarted by his own thwart?:floorlaugh:

Consider it done!

SCREENCAP From Richard Gabriel's website:
Source: http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/...abriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

RichardGabriel1.jpg

SCREENCAP of UNIDENTIFED MALE on 48 Hours Mock Jury Expose. This man is facilitating the mock jury in the video and asks the mock jurors, "If the only charge is first degree murder, who here would vote to acquit, please stand up.":

Source: from :24 to :30 http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...arAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

2MockJuryCA1.jpg

SCREENCAP of Richard Gabriel on news program which states he is doing pro bono work for ICA defense:

[A_News_Junkie: Please provide program/network/airdate for source]

RGtv1.jpg

-----------------

The way I understand it from Mr. Hornsby's blog http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/comment-page-1/#comments, the potential issue (if the middle picture is in fact Richard Gabriel) is not that he conducted a mock jury. The issue, as I understand it, is that airing the results of the mock jury to a TV audience prior to trial could potentially waive privilege conferred to Richard Gabriel. As I understand it, this could be an avenue for the prosecution to subpeona the mock jurors and perhaps Mr. Gabriel himself to depose them as to what they heard as "evidence". In other words, it could be a huge opening for the prosecution and a huge blow to the defense.

The other matter is how the mock jurors were paid if the plaintiff was indigent.

THANK YOU MR. HORNSBY!

lol!

Yep, same tie, well spotted. :)

What an idiot - he grows a beard to disguise who he is but uses the same tie on his media jaunts. I wonder who ties his shoelaces in the morning?

Well, we shouldn't be surprised. LKB's slimy prints are all over this. The Spector trial ended in a mistrial and ICA has believed that her trial will end in a mistrial. Now, I've never understood this but more and more I'm starting to think it all comes from the Spector trial. We have

Linda Kenny-Baden
Henry Lee

and now

Richard Gabriel

Henry Lee and Richard Gabriel have both been accused of tampering with evidence according to various news articles. Spector nearly got away with murder - it just blows my mind that Baez and Co. think they can pull this off, either a mistrial or get her off all together.

You know, I don't believe in the death penalty but how does one live with themselves to try to work so hard to get ICA not just out of the death penalty but acquitted of a crime she obviously did?

It comes back to me asking this question of people like Baden and Lyon - Would you let ICA babysit your child? Bet the answer would be a big phat NO!

The connections to the first Spector trial ARE significant: LKB, Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Werner Spitz, Richard Gabriel, Dr. Vincent DiMaio.

DiMaio is not a witness in this case, but he has appeared with Dr. Henry Lee on the tube.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softtaillover
Back