*RIP*Jeff Conaway UPDATED 2011.05.27

Oh Jeff-you are something else and if your demons got the best of you, I hope you are at peace now... :(

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43194552

The Heartbreaking Battle Over Jeff Conaway's Final Days

While his family has made the ultimate heart-rending decision to take the star of Grease and Taxi off life support, his ex-girlfriend Vikki Lizzi went to court to make a last-ditch effort to see him before he passed.

"Vikki Lizzi's lawyers are still in court trying to get her back in there so she can say no to pulling the plug," an inside source told E! News late Thursday.

Conaway's family had been keeping vigil at his side, and decided to remove him from life support on Thursday after doctors told them there was no hope for recovery. There have been no updates this morning.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/enterta...conaway-brain-dead-to20110526,0,5185374.story

"Doctors advised the family that Jeff has had no brain function since he was brought into the hospital," says a source close to the family. "The feeding tube has already been removed. The ventilator which is breathing for Jeff, will be removed sometime this afternoon. No measures will be made to try and revive him once the breathing tube is removed."

Ok, so confllicting reports.

Some say he WAS taken off life support yesterday. Some say he wasn't.

News reports he has passed.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/27/jeff-conaway-dead/

Jeff Conaway, whose career on screens both big and small spanned from playing the wisecracking rebel Kenickie in the iconic 1978 movie musical Grease to sharing his heartbreaking descent into addiction on two seasons of VH1′s Celebrity Rehab, died Friday at the age of 60, his manager tweeted. The actor passed away after an apparent drug overdose.

RIP Kenickie. So sad.

:(
Rest in peace Jeff.

No more pain.

Rest in peace Jeff.

I always felt bad for him . He was so attractive and had so many problems . RIP Jeff..there will never be another Kenicki like you .

So sad, rest in peace Jeff. Prayers sent for his family and all who loved him.

so sad - my mum died of complications of pneumonia (and diabetes). It's such a very difficult thing to go through. I'm almost glad to say he was in an induced coma so he didn't feel the pain. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Mel

I was so upset when I heard that Jeff had passed away. He was one of my favorite actors during the late 70's and early 80's. I always checked his IMDB page to see if by chance he was doing anything new. I was heartbroken when I found out the direction his life had gone in. Such a promising actor and a wonderful human being. RIP Jeff. You will never be forgotten:frown:

so sad - my mum died of complications of pneumonia (and diabetes). It's such a very difficult thing to go through. I'm almost glad to say he was in an induced coma so he didn't feel the pain. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Mel

I am so sorry about your Mum passing, Melanie. It is always very difficult to watch a parent go through an illness and pass on. She will always be with you and never leave you. I believe whole-heartly that she is watching over you every day. And she will always remain in your heart.:hug: You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

ohhh Nooo! Poor Jeff, though he's finally at peace. RIP Jeff!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back