RN and persons with a key

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As there was mention of DNA/fibers, etc belonging to others found in that suitcase, I can't believe any evidence belonging to LHP would have been found and not mentioned.

Re the suitcase

What if someone brought it down to the basement because he/she wanted to hide the incriminating evidence in it and later changed his mind because it didn't fit through the window? remember the M.Archuleta removing a box through the basement window rumour.
Maybe the window wasn't broken to fool LE after all.

As there was mention of DNA/fibers, etc belonging to others found in that suitcase, I can't believe any evidence belonging to LHP would have been found and not mentioned.

Well I can. In fact I think a lot of things were dismissed or forgotten or there was just so much going on and no body really keeping tabs on everything, that a small clue could have been overlooked.

You know, I get the impression that the investigation was a little bit like this forum, in some ways. There was an overwhelming bias towards RDI, and those who were on that side either just over-rode any evidence that opposed that theory, or they didn't see the value in it so it was cast aside.

Remember also, a Police Department is made up of people of various 'ranks' and those at the top make the running. A junior plod can't tell his boss that his theory stinks, well not if he wants to make a career out of it anyway. But these plods are the people who actually do all the investigating so they pretty soon know what is required of them, and opposing the 'boss's' views isn't going to win any favours.

So, when on here, I see this type of behaviour -- people trying to pull rank because they have been here since year dot, or a group getting together to ridicule the opposite point of view, I think -- well maybe I'm onto something here LOL.

Well I can. In fact I think a lot of things were dismissed or forgotten or there was just so much going on and no body really keeping tabs on everything, that a small clue could have been overlooked.

You know, I get the impression that the investigation was a little bit like this forum, in some ways. There was an overwhelming bias towards RDI, and those who were on that side either just over-rode any evidence that opposed that theory, or they didn't see the value in it so it was cast aside.

Remember also, a Police Department is made up of people of various 'ranks' and those at the top make the running. A junior plod can't tell his boss that his theory stinks, well not if he wants to make a career out of it anyway. But these plods are the people who actually do all the investigating so they pretty soon know what is required of them, and opposing the 'boss's' views isn't going to win any favours.

So, when on here, I see this type of behaviour -- people trying to pull rank because they have been here since year dot, or a group getting together to ridicule the opposite point of view, I think -- well maybe I'm onto something here LOL.

So if the forum leaders are so sure of who is guilty, why don't we all go home? Case closed.

I've never seen anyone "pulling rank" here. Obviously, long-time posters have more knowledge about what was said a long time ago, before many posters joined. Not every poster has the time to go back and read every single thread. Trust me, I did that very thing before I joined here. It took months.
And I have never seen groups of RDI banding together to ridicule people.

I've never seen anyone "pulling rank" here. Obviously, long-time posters have more knowledge about what was said a long time ago, before many posters joined. Not every poster has the time to go back and read every single thread. Trust me, I did that very thing before I joined here. It took months.
And I have never seen groups of RDI banding together to ridicule people.
I don't see long-time members "pulling rank" here either, nor have I seen RDI getting together to ridicule people. I HAVE seen a lot of whining about this sort of behavior, however. It reminds me of kids who are losing a game and resort to "they aren't playing fair!"

Anybody on this board can disagree with anyone else. Our livelihoods don't depend on us agreeing with long-time posters. I've followed this case for years, and I don't take anything posted as gospel. I check out as much as possible. But after awhile, when certain people consistently post accurate information and certain people consistently post inaccurate information, a person tends to put more credence in the words of some over others. The same holds for people who consistently post in a calm and rational manner as opposed to those that resort to mud-slinging and childish accusations.

Foot stomping and accusing people of unfair behavior because they don't agree with you is rather telling and childish. Taking the disagreement personally clouds judgment and overshadows the ultimate purpose...to try and find the evidence that will name JBR's killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back