RN Keywords

Show Me said:
I heard Help me Jesus plainly on the uncut 911 tape.

You are correct LHP hid the knife in the laundry cupboard where Patsy said she washed out a stain in one of JonBenet's shirts that morning before going downstairs.... the knife may have been close to the pullup disposible diapers kept in the cupboard. The ones Patsy put on JonBenet constantly cause of her bedwetting.
I have listened to the tape again and again. I don't hear it.

JMO8778 said:
Exactly,when I heard it,it sounded like she was calling on Jesus to help her get away with it..not to help JB and keep her safe.
Also what got me was when she said,"I'm the mother"...mother of what? an inanimate object?? sounds like she knew JB was already dead or her words would have been "I'm her mother",or "I'm JonBenet's mother".
And what about 'we have a kidnapping', yeah right :rolleyes:

How do you mean the UNCUT version.
There are two versions, enhanced and un-enhanced.
We only have access to the un-enhanced.
Rupert turn the volume up really loud.....lol.....you can hear it quite clearly.

narlacat said:
Rupert turn the volume up really loud.....lol.....you can hear it quite clearly.
You make me laugh out loud.

That is correct. We do not have the unenhanced version. Do you think it means it does not exist and that Aerospace is lying?

I think John is lying and Berke also lied and forget about Patsy (there is no hope for her).

Berke later on admits he was up.:cool:

narlacat said:
And what about 'we have a kidnapping', yeah right :rolleyes:
Really....too Hollywood and too dramatic, IMO.

Wasn't BR given a copy of the enhanced version b/f he appeared at the Grand Jury hearing?For him to be given a copy,wouldn't that mean he was on it?

narlacat said:
yes,it's right after she says 'hurry, hurry. ' I think someone else said you can hear it better with headphones.

narlacat said:

Sorry guys, I was thinking of when Lin wood played the 911 tape and Katie Couric or Diane Sawyer stopped the tape before the ending....didn't play the whole tape to the end...which is why I said cut version.

Show Me said:
How do you know it didn't?

I don't know. I'm just wondering what makes you so sure. Some like to pontificate about how little time the perpetrator/s had, but the time frame given is from at least 11pm to 5am. Thats six hours. Thats a long time.

4sure said:
I don't know. I'm just wondering what makes you so sure. Some like to pontificate about how little time the perpetrator/s had, but the time frame given is from at least 11pm to 5am. Thats six hours. Thats a long time.

That's exactly what I keep thinking. There was plenty of time, plus unusual boldness because someone seemed to know they had a lot of some kind of power over the R's. Could do whatever they wanted in their house and take as long as they wanted.

If one of us were the perp we might feel rushed and nervous. But it wasn't any of us. It had to be some monster guy.

4sure said:
How do you know the body never left the house?
What perpetrator would take his victim out of the house and then bring it back????!

Lou never came up with Karr. That was Tracy.

Don't remind us!

Lou was hired by the BPD; not by Hunter.

No, he was a DA man.

I think Lou just saw that the parents never had any history and his interviews with them told him they were just not the kind of people to do this.

That hardly strikes me as hard evidence.

Scott Peterson is on death row with less evidence than they have against John and Patsy. Don't blame anyone else for the DA's incompetence.

Show Me said:
Does anyone have the link to the UNCUT version of the 911 tape for Rupert?
I will get the link to the "uncut" version, but here is Tricia's forum record on the "enhanced tape" which according to the "consultants" has "Help me Jesus"..

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4576

I do not hear "Help me Jesus" on the so called original tape. Did someone cut off the end? Forget about enhanced version, was the "Help me Jesus" cut off by Katie Couric? If so why?

Narlacat,

You must have another version. Here is one from the other side:
http://www.jameson245.com/tape1.mp3

Listen carefully...
Turn up the volume if you like. It ain't there.

If the consultants were willing to do it for BPD, they must have known that they would eventually be called to account in a court of law or public journalism. Patsy is now gone. So where is the enhanced tape? I bet it's been deleted. That is so unfair.

JMO8778 said:
Exactly,when I heard it,it sounded like she was calling on Jesus to help her get away with it..not to help JB and keep her safe.
Also what got me was when she said,"I'm the mother"...mother of what? an inanimate object?? sounds like she knew JB was already dead or her words would have been "I'm her mother",or "I'm JonBenet's mother".
In the tape, Patsy referred to her daughter as "my daughter" a number of times. Your accusation of her treating her daughter like an "inanimate object" in the tape is wrong and misleading.

Rupert,I can hear it just fine..it's at the end,after the typing.
I don't think I'm wrong or misleading at all..she said my daughter only once,not a number of times(what was she going to say there,the daughter's gone? that doesn't make any sense).I think she was clearly and subconciously distancing herself from JB with her 'I'm the mother' comment.

cynpat2000 said:
What perpetrator would take his victim out of the house and then bring it back????!
Why is it I have to explain the unusual actions of a unknown "perpetrator" yet so many can believe that otherwise wonderful parents can suddenly bash their daughters head in because she wet her bed, wipe her down and change her into the wrong underware, dye and style her hair and then proceed to tie her up, strangle her, molest her with a paint brush, leave her in the basement for dead while then composing a three page ransome note based on hit movies, call ploice to the house, invite friends over to contaminate evidence and six hours later find the body themselves to contaminate more evidence as part of their ingenious plan?

I don't know why a perpetrator would return the body to the house besides suspecting that something unexpected happend to foreshawdow the event.

"Otherwise wonderful parents"...

Here's where I disagree. One parent was never home and had very little idea what was going on in his own home, and the other ignored her child's recurring health issues to focus on a life of junior pageantry and riding on floats in parades.

Personally, I think they were both neglectful, self-centered parents who valued themselves over their own daughter.

Desperate people do desperate things. I don't think they needed to strangle JonBenet - the intruder could have killed her by striking her on the head. I assume the strangling needed to cover up previous injury to the neck, and that's why they felt they needed to tie a cord around her neck. I think the paintbrush injury is meant to raise doubt or misdirect from previous molestation. They had to call police eventually, and the friends provided a buffer as well as contamination. I think they thought JonBenet's body would be found by police before the calls from the 'napper were supposed to come.

I can't see a perp who kidnapped a child from her home taking the risk of being caught returning her for any reason. He could just stop on any lonely road and dump her in a ditch. Why would he take the chance of being caught putting her back in the house? He certainly isn't going to be getting the ransom the RN claims the crime is about.

Nuisanceposter said:
"

Personally, I think they were both neglectful, self-centered parents who valued themselves over their own daughter.

It is your right to think whatever you like. There are more bad parents in the world than good ones. Even if so it does not mean they are killers.

4sure said:
It is your right to think whatever you like. There are more bad parents in the world than good ones. Even if so it does not mean they are killers.
I am sorry 4 sure, I cannot agree with you that there are more bad parents in the world than good ones. Most are wonderful giving loving parents who'd die before hurting their child in any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back