RN Keywords

Solace said:
When did JonBenet kick at Patsy. Is it on film?
I don't think it's on film, but I've heard JonBenet kicked Patsy, too. I want to say that came from Patsy's mother Nedra Paugh, but I'm not sure.

Eagle1 said:
And I want to remind us for the benefit of those who keep repeating there was no evidence of an intruder, that

BOTH Melody Stanton and her husband and the Barnhills, 4 people that we know of, heard or saw someone, and apparently were silenced. There may have been others, who didn't come forward or were not interviewed.
I keep wondering what happened to the school nurse...why did JB go to see her (I think it was twice?) both times on a Mon. that Dec.,and was she ever q'd,and/or was she silenced as well???

Nuisanceposter said:
I don't think it's on film, but I've heard JonBenet kicked Patsy, too. I want to say that came from Patsy's mother Nedra Paugh, but I'm not sure.
Not on stage so doubtful on film. It was witnessed by several people at the pagent as JonBenet was getting ready to perferm and go on. I guess it was a little temper burst.

Eagle1 said:
I think you're right that a 6 yr old could only look sexy to a pervert, but her hair did look like it had been lightened a lot. For instance in the picture with the white costume, feather boa, etc.

In the picture that a "portrait" was painted from, I believe she was a brownette.

And I want to remind us for the benefit of those who keep repeating there was no evidence of an intruder, that

BOTH Melody Stanton and her husband and the Barnhills, 4 people that we know of, heard or saw someone, and apparently were silenced. There may have been others, who didn't come forward or were not interviewed.

Just to make sure we know both sides of the story. We're seeking whole truth and nothing but the truth, not just having a contest betw RDI' s and IDI's. Anything can sound like truth until you hear the other side, and appearances can be deceiving. Neither side knows the whole truth yet.
The Stantons heard the scream and possibly the sound of something like metal. That is all and they retracted even part of that. What the Barnhills said is they thought they had seen John Andrew walk across the lawn earlier that day. I will need proof of anything beyond that. The Barnhills were in bed early that night as their board Glen was not feeling well and retired early. Other than that I have heard or seen no interview that claimed otherwise. Please provide the link or article if you could. To say that the Barnhills or Stantons were apparently silenced is quite an accusation. Normally I wouldn't hassle anyone for a link.. but this time I'd like to see where this was stated in this way. It sounds pretty much speculative on others if they didn't come forward or were not interviewd. But I feel pretty confident in my beliefs regarding the Barnhills and the other neighbors the Stantons.

I think we're mostly getting it from the books, and I can't specify now which ones, it's been so long, that the Barnhills were silenced. I don't remember ever hearing that the walker went ACROSS THE LAWN, which certainly would connect the walker with the crime in my opinion! Anyone have a link for that? I'd been wondering if they actually saw him go in or if he was just walking by on the sidewalk, and always thought it's significant that he strongly resembled John Andrew.

It's kind of like the JFK case, imo, about which I caught part of one documentary last night, finally, on the History channel. One thing I caught this time that was new to me. A policeman who'd handcuffed Oswald to him to lead him out joked to LHO, "If someone shoots at you, I sure hope he's a better marksman than you." He said LHO said, "You're being melodramatic. Nobody's going to shoot at me." Evidently LHO had been told he wouldn't be convicted. And some of the books said there were at least 4 LHO's, lookalikes. So why would they shoot officer Tippett? Whichever one did, using Oswald's rifle he'd evidently delivered to the 6th floor by calling it a pkg of curtain rods?

This docu, titled "Beyond Conspiracy", had a bunch of men claiming to know LHO was an expert marksman, but years ago everyone said he wasn't. He'd had Marina take a picture of him with a rifle, obviously wanted for some reason to be thought of as a marksman. They didn't mention in this one that the back of JFK's head was blown off, and the traceotomy doctors used what they felt was an entrance wound in the front of his throat. So it seemed it was all just another whitewash attempt. One woman at the end said she still feels LHO was a CIA agent. I wonder how long she'll be alive and well? So many of the original witnesses died within a decade, according to at least one of the books, probably Sybil Lee's, or Mark Lane's.

But back to JonBenet, I don't think she was feeling well on her last day, and a lot of previous days. I too often wonder about the school nurse.

That really SEEMS to fit in with the Barnhills apparently being silenced, and even the Stanton's about what they heard.

Eagle1 said:
It's kind of like the JFK case, imo, about which I caught part of one documentary last night, finally, on the History channel. One thing I caught this time that was new to me. A policeman who'd handcuffed Oswald to him to lead him out joked to LHO, "If someone shoots at you, I sure hope he's a better marksman than you." He said LHO said, "You're being melodramatic. Nobody's going to shoot at me." Evidently LHO had been told he wouldn't be convicted. And some of the books said there were at least 4 LHO's, lookalikes. So why would they shoot officer Tippett? Whichever one did, using Oswald's rifle he'd evidently delivered to the 6th floor by calling it a pkg of curtain rods?

This docu, titled "Beyond Conspiracy", had a bunch of men claiming to know LHO was an expert marksman, but years ago everyone said he wasn't. He'd had Marina take a picture of him with a rifle, obviously wanted for some reason to be thought of as a marksman. They didn't mention in this one that the back of JFK's head was blown off, and the traceotomy doctors used what they felt was an entrance wound in the front of his throat. So it seemed it was all just another whitewash attempt. One woman at the end said she still feels LHO was a CIA agent. I wonder how long she'll be alive and well? So many of the original witnesses died within a decade, according to at least one of the books, probably Sybil Lee's, or Mark Lane's.

I will share your digression for a moment Eagle1. The producers of "Beyond Conspiracy" should be arrested as conspirators themselves. Two hours of complete misdirection. All you have to see to know there was a conspiracy to kill JFK in Dallas is this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpPjjKdUds

Markus Wolf, former head of East Germany's State Security Service, died a few weeks ago. When asked about the assassination, he said, "ask Fidel Castro. he knows."

All I'll say on that.

4sure said:
Solace its just my opinion that most folks are over reacting. A six year old girl in a bikini on the beach is only sexy to a pervert just like a six year old girl performing in a pageant costume is not sexy no matter what she's doing. Thousands of girls perform in dance troops and pageants and so on and live perfectly normal lives. Ive never seen a photo showing JBR's hair dyed a different color only lightend or highlighted a bit.
She is most certainly trying to act sexy and someone taught her that. Her hair is platinum blond in the Las Vegas show and others. It is not lightened a little bit. IT IS DYED.

4Sure. You have a right to your opinion, absolutely. But if you are going to say that her hair is not dyed, I would like to ask what photos you are looking at?

4sure said:
I will share your digression for a moment Eagle1. The producers of "Beyond Conspiracy" should be arrested as conspirators themselves. Two hours of complete misdirection. All you have to see to know there was a conspiracy to kill JFK in Dallas is this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpPjjKdUds

I went there and have bookmarked it.

I think Dr. King's security man that he trusted was also called away. And I"m probably the only one who's noticed, all the assassination victims I believe were accused posthumously of having affairs of a sexual nature. And there are always some older cars, some having mud on them. Someone is either obsessed about sex or maybe it's standard procedure somewhere? Don't know re Castro. Guess he could have been involved. There'd been a lot of racial changes attempted.

You're so right, 4Sure, that the program was bad, worst I've ever seen. I didn't even watch it all.

Who do you suppose would tell the Secret Service guys to knock off, who had the 300 license plate? Could you tell what state? I was in a hurry to get back here. Will look again later.

SuperDave said:
Markus Wolf, former head of East Germany's State Security Service, died a few weeks ago. When asked about the assassination, he said, "ask Fidel Castro. he knows."

All I'll say on that.
That makes a lot of sense.

Eagle1 said:
Who do you suppose would tell the Secret Service guys to knock off, who had the 300 license plate? Could you tell what state? I was in a hurry to get back here. Will look again later.
Like JBR I could never pretend to know 4sure who murdered JFK. For all I know LO did take a few shots at him. I do know that JFK and RFK were p!ssing off everyone. JFK wanted to disband the CIA, replaced milatery heads, had no interest in going to Vietnam, wanted to end the Federal Reserve and give the goverment the right to print USA currency backed by silver, with his brother RFK was writing new laws to help convict mafia heads, supporting the black movement in the south with vigor and supporting an investigation involving his own VP LBJ. Who by the way was probably months from going to jail and rumored to be off the 64 ticket. I think LBJ had the most to gain from JFK's death plus he was a pretty evil man even in Texas ploitics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back