Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic -The Jail Calls INCLUDED #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, nudes... love ya... how bout this:

It's not true, but they want you to THINK it's true. I'll let you venture who the THEY is.

IMO, JMO, etc., yadda....

I don't think there would be many high profile cases out there where the defense don't put forward something about police incompetence - sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong.

In this case I don't see any incompetence from what we know so far - In my humble opinion as someone from a different country with no experience the criminal justice system.

I hate that I'm going to type this, but I have the awful feeling KC isn't going to get DP, Life, or anything close to it. If she gets 20 years I'll be impressed. With everyone inserting themselves in this case it's creating this tangled web. The more tangled the web, the more years that come off her sentence. The jury is going to be utterly confused. I've seen it before in real life and I'm seeing it before my eyes. NONE of this is good for the prosecution, it ALL is benefitting the defense, I promise. JMO.

I also think RH needs to throw us a bone on some other info if everyone is graciously helping the cause LMAO. I don't care either way. I decided not to listen to any of it for my own personal sanity but will gladly read everyones thoughts!

I hate that I'm going to type this, but I have the awful feeling KC isn't going to get DP, Life, or anything close to it. If she gets 20 years I'll be impressed. With everyone inserting themselves in this case it's creating this tangled web. The more tangled the web, the more years that come off her sentence. The jury is going to be utterly confused. I've seen it before in real life and I'm seeing it before my eyes. NONE of this is good for the prosecution, it ALL is benefitting the defense, I promise. JMO.

I also think RH needs to throw us a bone on some other info if everyone is graciously helping the cause LMAO. I don't care either way. I decided not to listen to any of it for my own personal sanity but will gladly read everyones thoughts!

There is one thing the jury isnt gonna be confused about and that is 31 days. There is no way getting around that and the partying while she was supposely looking for her daughter. Nah I give the jury more credit then that. KC might not get the DP but I do see her getting LWOP and as far as Im concerned she earned it.

I agree and I've been having OJ flashbacks for a long long time. Crap

There is one thing the jury isnt gonna be confused about and that is 31 days. There is no way getting around that and the partying while she was supposely looking for her daughter. Nah I give the jury more credit then that. KC might not get the DP but I do see her getting LWOP and as far as Im concerned she earned it.

OH don't get me wrong, she's MORE than earned LWOP IMO. All of this scares me. In my pre-Mommy days I was a paralegal. I've seen drama and insertion in cases, too many to count. I REALLY hope jury selection goes well. My perfect jury would be MOTHERS, all MOTHERS. LOL.

As much as I have loved getting all the information on this case and being able to really follow it and view the evidence, I almost wish we didn't have the sunshine law. This case never would have gotten this convoluted except for it. I really feel conflicted.

Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it.

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

I have all the jail calls for Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic and now I need your help.

I need people to listen to the calls and then give a BRIEF synopsis of what each call contains.

There is 1 CD for Cecelia Benhaida who was incarcerated under the name Cecelia Holloway.

There is 1 CD for Maya Derkovic which is mostly in a language I do not recognize.

There are 4 CDs for Robyn Adams (over 800 calls) - 1 of the CDs is unreadable.

I need people to listen to the WAV files and report if there is anything Casey Anthony related or if it is just "drivel."

So the purpose of this thread will be only for people who will agree to help and then for those people to post their findings here.

I will be releasing the download link at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow (need to give certain news stations I am friendly with a head start).

So if you are willing to help, be here at 11 a.m. tomorrow!

I feel so left out.

As much as I have loved getting all the information on this case and being able to really follow it and view the evidence, I almost wish we didn't have the sunshine law. This case never would have gotten this convoluted except for it. I really feel conflicted.

That is how I feel too, pretty much dead on.

:croc:By Job I think I've got it!!!

Ok. Mr. Hornsby was busy as a bee telling us all that the entire River Cruz comotion was all about taking attention off the real issue, which at that point was the ABC money trail...ok...so as an experienced trial attorney he is MUCH familiar with the tactics, smokescreens, etc, that are a vital part of a good defense.

Allright...so our ATTENTION is being diverted to these inconsequential phone calls when it SHOULD be the huge BOMBSHELL in the letters where she sets forth ANOTHER version of Caylee's status as a missing child and how that came to be and then her death and completely reverses EVERYTHING-she does not even feel Zany is even responsible and does not blame her for not coming forward.

THIS is HUGE news!!!
Bigger even than the money trail...
I noticed in the interviews on the station that Mr. Hornsby interviews with they NEVER EVEN MENTIONED this!!! Why???

Smokescreen...:croc:

Nah, I don't feel that at all.
People left and right are inserting them self into this case, for one reason or the other.
Rubbish!

The prosecution will keep it nice and clean when they present it to the jury and get a guilty verdict, no doubt about it.

I don't really care if she gets LWOP or DP.
One or the other is waiting for her.

Nah, I don't feel that at all.
People left and right are inserting them self into this case, for one reason or the other.
Rubbish!

The prosecution will keep it nice and clean when they present it to the jury and get a guilty verdict, no doubt about it.

I don't really care if she gets LWOP or DP.
One or the other is waiting for her.
Yeah, the jury will never hear half of what we know...I doubt they will hear even a quarter of what we know and they will never SEE most of what we have seen.

But some things that will make it in:
Caylee Anthony/
Not reported missing at all for 31 days.
Not reported missing by her MOTHER at all.
Death smell in Casey Anthony's automobile.
NO sightings of Caylee since the last day Casey left home with her.
Caylee's remains on the side of the road.
Duct tape still attached to the hair and the mandable, holding the jaw in place where otherwise it would have come apart.
Caylee's autopsy photos.
Casey Anthonys repeated lies to investigators.
Casey Anthonys state of mind as witnessed by folks like Tim Miller and Padillas team.
Video of the PI who had a contract with her searching the area that Caylee was found.
Forensics indicating too high levels of chloroform.
Searches for chloroform on the home computer months BEFORE Caylee went missing.
and on and on like that...

The jury WILL get the picture loud and clear.

Yeah, the jury will never hear half of what we know...I doubt they will hear even a quarter of what we know and they will never SEE most of what we have seen.

But some things that will make it in:
Caylee Anthony/
Not reported missing at all for 31 days.
Not reported missing by her MOTHER at all.
Death smell in Casey Anthony's automobile.
NO sightings of Caylee since the last day Casey left home with her.
Caylee's remains on the side of the road.
Duct tape still attached to the hair and the mandable, holding the jaw in place where otherwise it would have come apart.
Caylee's autopsy photos.

The jury WILL get the picture loud and clear.

*Snipped by little ole' me"

See, this is what I needed that "slap" in the face. I get so discouraged and distracted by all of the nonsense. I need to looks at the fundamentals and basics. I still hope the SA's counts to 31 REALLY REALLY slow in their opening arguments or waits 31 LONG seconds to start. I would then go on to break down 31 days by seconds, minutes, days and then weeks before I dug my heels in on KC.

Just read through this entire thread and my head is reeling more than it was after reading through the entire file of Casey's letters to Robyn, if that is possible. Not sure what is going on here (flashbacks to Group Dynamics class) but would sure appreciate a "WS's for Dummies" about now, lol!

This thread is now going to open again. There is no need for me to explain what we are not discussing here. What we ARE discussing is our own brief synopsis of the jail house tapes between those named in the title of this thread. That's it. Plain and simple.

Thanks Darnudes! I've been hovering through them and so far haven't seen much talk about KC's case. I'll keep looking. :)

Virtually nothing in the Benhaida ones, but there are a couple of us listening to them and we'll have them knocked off pretty soon and then can concentrate on the other ones--- if anyone is still inclinded lol :) Cos it's hard work!

Not to mention Richard should have numbered them in a sequential order first before posting them to make is easier, but maybe he was unable to do this, so will give him a pass this time!

Virtually nothing in the Benhaida ones, but there are a couple of us listening to them and we'll have them knocked off pretty soon and then can concentrate on the other ones--- if anyone is still inclinded lol :) Cos it's hard work!

Not to mention Richard should have numbered them in a sequential order first before posting them to make is easier, but maybe he was unable to do this, so will give him a pass this time!

Honestly, I work AND go to school, as well as wife and mother to twin 5-year-olds so, um... I didn't have time listen. I appreciate all those willing, really I do, but I hope that isn't written up as un-WS-worthy. Thanks everyone!! :D

I'm not worried about YM. This latest dump of information would have never even come out had it not been for the sunshine law. There are others behind this and their time is coming.

I’ve stopped looking at what is in front of me as if that’s what’s happening. That is not what’s happening. What is happening is going on behind what I am looking at and something is going on behind that too.
Most of what is going on at the moment is a distraction. When it is not a distraction, it is a prelude

bolded by me...

O...M...G...!!!!!! :woohoo:
Took me a few times (weeeeeeeeeeeeee, got a lil' dizzy) but I get it, yay!
Wishbone...:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member