ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

I am from Cave Springs, Arkansas and I am a retired preschool teacher and work at an Asian grocery store which I love. I have had children in my class taken by parents who did not have the right to and children being abused or gone missing so I just try to help where I can.

Hey all. Brand new here, still trying to figure out how everything works, but hoping to be able to contribute something meaningful soon! I’m from Cadillac Michigan. Stay at home mom of 6 kiddos, finally getting into this as it’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. No degrees or anything, just hoping to help somewhere.

My name is Kat, I live in Wisconsin, USA. I work in IT and print management. But my heart has always been to help people. When I was a child, I was almost abducted out of K-Mart. Good thing I had a quick mama bear! I never forgot the way he looked at me, it made me so sick, even then, my intuition sensed he was there to hurt me. So, naturally I became almost obsessed with looking at missing person cases. I was almost one of them. It breaks my heart, and I want to help in any way I can, to bring them home.❤️

My name is Kat, I live in Wisconsin, USA. I work in IT and print management. But my heart has always been to help people. When I was a child, I was almost abducted out of K-Mart. Good thing I had a quick mama bear! I never forgot the way he looked at me, it made me so sick, even then, my intuition sensed he was there to hurt me. So, naturally I became almost obsessed with looking at missing person cases. I was almost one of them. It breaks my heart, and I want to help in any way I can, to bring them home.❤️
That's such a scary story. And not the first I've heard like it here on WS. Welcome!

So I never did one of these, is it too late? My WS two-year anniversary last month :) Such a good community.

I'm Spanish/British, grew up between the two capitals. Always fascinated by people and true crime is a big part of that. Then, when I came across the case of the Setagaya Murders, ended up writing a book based on the case. It turned into my career, into podcasts etc. Now it's my life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back