Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

Misty walks around with a big black cloud over her head. Guys and gals both should know better, but they get sucked right in by her friendliness. Now that she is notorious, she will get more bold, as she truly loves the attention. It doesn't matter if it is negative either, she'll take that too.

Ron and her together are a very dangerous combination. His need for control and her willingness to be controlled, combined with his bad temper is not good, not good at all. I am not surprised now that TN and GMA praised her so much. She is their hero. She will do what is told and she will defend rc to the end.

After this interview, it appears much more clearly that mc is covering up. LE knows it, has known it and are taking their time. One day they will be arrested, most likely catching us all off guard.
I hate to say this but i do not believe Haleigh is alive. I pray she is but when i see Ron,Misty and some others on TV, i feel she is not. I do hope Misty told CJ something that will CRACK this case.:applause:

I hate to say this but i do not believe Haleigh is alive. I pray she is but when i see Ron,Misty and some others on TV, i feel she is not. I do hope Misty told CJ something that will CRACK this case.:applause:

Misty may not have told everything but IMO she told something. I hope CJ tells what he knows and it's enough to at least connect some of the dots, kwim?

I had my opinions, but I just listened to the 911 calls from this latest incident and I have no doubt RC was completely at fault and to blame. I have no doubt he did in fact have a gun, too.

It pizzes me off to no end this idiot keeps getting away with this carp! Reckless driving with two children in the car - three if you count MC :) - of which they can't be properly restrained, road rage, threat with a deadly weapon. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I've been trying to think positive about the PCSO, but I'm done. I no longer think they are doing everything they can and I have no doubt they are, for whatever reason, letting RC do whatever he pleases. Any law-abiding citizen should move the heck out of that nut job of a county ASAP!

Rant over, sorry.

Has anyone heard the saying"A drunk man say's what a sober man thinks"? I guess the same saying could be a woman also.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

Many of us joined in the Scanner thread last night and watched as the events unfolded. :highfive: Thank you to those who spend so much time there so you can help us understand what is happening!

The sad part is that I don't think any of this is going to help find Haleigh. :( What do the rest of you think?

Good grief... It's like dejavu all over again... Another alleged road rage incident, other confusing 911 calls, people lying right and left, drivers concentrating on other things than safe driving, offending phonecalls and voicemails.... Was it ever confirmed which kids were in the car and why? Don't people ever learn that voicemail gets taped?

Sadly, I think the answer to your question is no. It seems to me that there's a whole bunch of people associated with the family who would be getting in trouble regularly regardless of Haleigh, and they do, so this is just life going on as usual.

I am a bit optimistic about the statement by the police that they've been getting new information about the time before the disappearance of Haleigh but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because, well, if they had enough to warrant an arrest they'd have arrested someone.

I'm still trying to figure if there really were children in the truck since it's not on the police report, or was that one of the things MC was lying about.

It's hard to know who's on first between bonnie and clyde..er..ron and misty.

I'm still trying to figure if there really were children in the truck since it's not on the police report, or was that one of the things MC was lying about.
I'm with you on that police report. Something not right somewhere. Could it be because they were under 5 years old or because they only had Misty's word? I thought everything was supposed to be put in a police report. I haven't heard anything about Ron saying there were children in the truck.

Nope, not everything is on the first report called an incident report. The responding officer writes what he sees and hears from witnesses only. He does not investigate. That would be the follow-up report which we never get to see. An incident report is who, what, when, where....no whys! If he stopped the car and children were in it; he would write it. Doesn't appear he was at the vehicle when he took the report.

They write what the witness says...to be sorted out and questioned later, not at the scene. Think Car Accident and how they take the report...same things.

Nope, not everything is on the first report called an incident report. The responding officer writes what he sees and hears from witnesses only. He does not investigate. That would be the follow-up report which we never get to see. An incident report is who, what, when, where....no whys! If he stopped the car and children were in it; he would write it. Doesn't appear he was at the vehicle when he took the report.

They write what the witness says...to be sorted out and questioned later, not at the scene. Think Car Accident and how they take the report...same things.
Maybe we will hear more about this then. Lets hope so.

Thanks for posting this titanfan, this is also something I've been considering. For Misty to report in her 911 call that there were two children in the truck (I think she stated it twice to the operator), makes the episode seem even more desperate.
If Misty's goal was to get CJ in trouble, the worse she can make the story, the better it would be to reach that goal.
However, without the cops catching CJ in the act of what Misty was reporting, there's a thin chance he would be charged. It all comes down to a he said, she said story.
jmo

Thanks for posting this titanfan, this is also something I've been considering. For Misty to report in her 911 call that there were two children in the truck (I think she stated it twice to the operator), makes the episode seem even more desperate.
If Misty's goal was to get CJ in trouble, the worse she can make the story, the better it would be to reach that goal.
However, without the cops catching CJ in the act of what Misty was reporting, there's a thin chance he would be charged. It all comes down to a he said, she said story.
jmo

She also stated it on blog radio Sunday night. However, nobody seems to have seen anything in any police report etc. I can't believe even the newest police on the force would have missed that unless nothing was said. If not, why not... IF she was lying about that, what else was she lying about on the 911 call? Here we go again.

I really would like to see a transcript of those infamous calls to Misty's phone without the "enhancements". From what pieces I've heard and comments, I bet there is something there.

From listening to the scanner, reading the incident report, RC & MC were questioned at GGS. So the chase was over. I know they went to CJ's address or called out his street name that night.

I don't think the truck had enough seats to have two children under 5 and two adults riding in it legally. Isn't the truck a single cab? Pretty sure it is.

From listening to the scanner, reading the incident report, RC & MC were questioned at GGS. So the chase was over. I know they went to CJ's address or called out his street name that night.

I don't think the truck had enough seats to have two children under 5 and two adults riding in it legally. Isn't the truck a single cab? Pretty sure it is.

I have an extended cab but it doesn't have a 2nd seat. The only way I could get 2 booster seats with no additional adult is to one on the "jump seat" and I'm not even sure that's legal. It would be impossible to put 2 booster seats in the seat with me & still be able to drive.

I think it is a single cab.

Under Additional Information on Page 2 of the PCSO report, I am puzzled by the location of the scene as listed. I have come to accept that the investigating Officer likely made a mistake in writing 308B while meaning 309, but how doe Saratoga Circle play into this as the "scene"?

Scene: County Road 308B (309?) and Saratoga Circle, Satsuma Fl, 32193

The Officer states that he responded to this location and spoke with CJ:

On December 30 2009, I responded to the above location in response to a possible Assault.

Both CJ and RC told the Officer that the chase began with CJ behind RC:

Upon arrival I spoke with Charles Jones III who advised he was driving down County Road 308B when he drove up behind a white truck he knew as Ronald Cummings.

..........he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road.

We know from BOTH 911 calls that when they passed Shell Harbor, Ronald was behind CJ and passed him shortly afterward.

There’s only 1.1 miles of real estate between Sarasota Circle and Shell Harbor:

BeginningChase.jpg

-Why did CJ drive all the way back up to this location to meet the Officer when the last of the 911 call had him turned around 5 miles away between Welaka and Pomona Park?

- Was Saratoga Circle the beginning point for this incident?

- I’m wondering how many times these two passed one another. Both say it started with CJ in the rear, but 1.1 miles later both say Ronald was in the rear, only to retake the lead shortly thereafter.

I have an extended cab but it doesn't have a 2nd seat. The only way I could get 2 booster seats with no additional adult is to one on the "jump seat" and I'm not even sure that's legal. It would be impossible to put 2 booster seats in the seat with me & still be able to drive.
With out booster seats,put one on the console,{my console is between the driver and the passenger which you can have down or push it up.} and you can let one sit in your lap, which is against the law here. I have a extended cab with seats in the back. Ron with 2 kids should have gotten an extended cab with seats in the back so his 2 children could ride with him and be buckled in for their safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back