Ron C. # 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are rons best qualities.....please just use whats been published.....everything except him being a loving dad...I believe he is......but what makes him such a pillar of the community to you.....why is he your martyr ......what has he accomplished in his 27 years

After all this time, don't you feel like :banghead:. LOL All I hear is :boohoo: for Ron. LOL It is fruitless my friend.:blowkiss:

Well. What a developement. I wonder how many days it will take Ronalds Grandmother Sykes to make a public statement that he was at home all night that particular night? IIRC, it would be days after the fact just as it was 'the dinner on the porch' statement early on in the case.

JMO, MOO

Well. What a developement. I wonder how many days it will take Ronalds Grandmother Sykes to make a public statement that he was at home all night that particular night? IIRC, it would be days after the fact just as it was 'the dinner on the porch' statement early on in the case.

JMO, MOO

LOL...I am guessing soon, although we already know that she goes to bed before 11:00.....maybe she has an alarm on the door to let her know if RC or MC go out after that????

imoo

LOL...I am guessing soon, although we already know that she goes to bed before 11:00.....maybe she has an alarm on the door to let her know if RC or MC go out after that????

imoo

I know I would if I were her. MOO

well I thought that if it walked like a duck and quacked like a duck...it was a duck.....but after reading a number posts find no issues with Rons character, its ok to have long criminal record because its little stuff, and its ok to have sex with underage girls...and have babies......all facts.....then we have the speculation of fighting with cousins, brother in laws, drug dealers...possible threats to mistys weekend friend and now her brother....maybe placing a rat to intimidate

guess it just doesn't apply to ron

well I thought that if it walked like a duck and quacked like a duck...it was a duck.....but after reading a number posts find no issues with Rons character, its ok to have long criminal record because its little stuff, and its ok to have sex with underage girls...and have babies......all facts.....then we have the speculation of fighting with cousins, brother in laws, drug dealers...possible threats to mistys weekend friend and now her brother....maybe placing a rat to intimidate

guess it just doesn't apply to ron

BBM: It doesn't, but it should, IMO.

A witness who lives nearby gave deputies a written statement about what she saw the previous night. The woman said she had been watching television and heard Cummings' truck coming up the road in front of her house. In her statement the woman wrote that she saw Cummings driving his truck and saw him slow down in front of Croslin's house. Then, she said, he appeared to put something into the mailbox

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...d-accused-of-putting-headless-rat-in-mailbox-

I read recently that RC said he hadn't been back to that house, and had no desire or intention of ever going back to that area.

Yet, there he is, back in that area, and for what purpose-to terrorize kin.
hmmm.

If Hank is so frightened of Ron with his guns, why in the world did he show up there the other night, and risk his parent's lives by bringing them along, instead of calling LE?

Maybe his fear for his sister's safety trumped his feelings of fear for himself.

For example, many folks would run into a burning building just to rescue a loved one. I would.

If Hank is so frightened of Ron with his guns, why in the world did he show up there the other night, and risk his parent's lives by bringing them along, instead of calling LE?

I can only speculate that the reason the 3 Croslin's showed up was because Misty did cry out for help and when ones family member cries out for help we will do what we have to do to come to their aid especially if we know the other party has a gun and a violent temper. They know each other better we do. You have a mother and father that fear for their daughter as well, why would they stay behind? As for calling LE first, well they are dam* if they do, dam* since they didn't. LE would not of came out unless Misty called them anyway, that's the way I understand it anyway. We really don't know what anyone in either side of the family knows about what happen to Haleigh, but without an honest statement from Misty and Ron's co- operation LE can not mover forward "IMO".

I know it is reported that Misty said she did not ask them to come to her aid, but I take that with a grain of salt because Misty has a record of giving inconsistent statements. Maj. Gary Bowling, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

I don't know why anyone would insert them-self in this case and lie and say that they saw Ron put something in Hanks mailbox. That just makes no sense. I guess we will just have to wait and see if charges are brought forward because LE already said they were not going to comment on the case and regardless of what either side said happened their words will always be doubted.

I pray Haleigh is found soon, she is the only Victim here without a voice.

Croslin told a deputy that he suspected Cummings put the rat in the mailbox because, during the dispute a week earlier, Cummings allegedly told Croslin he would get back at him.
Croslin also told deputies that he knew Cummings owned several guns and he was afraid the headless rat was a sign Cummings was going to kill him. Croslin told deputies he wanted charges filed against Cummings.

The witness wrote that she saw Cummings driving his truck and saw him slow down in front of Croslin's house. Then, she said, he appeared to put something into the mailbox.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...at-in-mailbox-

I would love for them to interrogate...er...interview Tommy about that night again. I would also recommend LDTs for him and his wife be given along with DNA tests taken to compare with any evidence the testing from the cement block and backdoor could show...if they ever test it, that is.

Oh, Ronald Cummings a pass from you because those big bad police men want to "interrogate" him. BUT you really, really seem to want them to interrogate Mr. Croslin...why the disparity? Do you believe in equal justice?

I have to hand it to that neighbor lady, she went ahead and gave the statement and named Ron, knowing all about him. She is brave and she better not get a headless rat in her mailbox cause I think she would just show up on his doorstep!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Oh, Ronald Cummings a pass from you because those big bad police men want to "interrogate" him. BUT you really, really seem to want them to interrogate Mr. Croslin...why the disparity? Do you believe in equal justice?

Do you want Haleigh found? Would you like LE to investigate all avenues or prefer they just focus on the person you want to see convicted of it? I hope they've questioned all the family members, on both sides, and all the RSOs. Why does that offend you? Why are you giving the RSOs a pass?

I have to hand it to that neighbor lady, she went ahead and gave the statement and named Ron, knowing all about him. She is brave and she better not get a headless rat in her mailbox cause I think she would just show up on his doorstep!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Can I ask why you blindly believe her? Have you met her? Do you know anything about her?

I don't like the tone some posters are taking with others, it's getting to be childish.

Lets keep in mind that RC was accused of this latest event based on a neighbor's report. He was not arrested, so let's not state things as fact when we don't know if they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious