Ron C. # 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main event - WAS in Tallahassee. That was not a dig.

BBM

http://www.fmcdf.org/

I stated in my post that I was glad that Crystal and Marie participated in the event in Jacksonville. I am glad. I am glad for ANYTHING that ANYONE does for HaLeigh.

As for your comment about the rat - Ron has NOT been charged in relation to that event. Therefore, you probably should be careful what you say. You can think he is guilty all you'd like, but, again, he's never been arrested for the crime, never mind tried nor convicted.

-------------------------------

I agree he has not been charged eventhough he admitted it to TM.. And to be perfectly honest, if he isn't charged and isn't punished for the incident it will be a sin and a disgrace for all....And every law abiding citizen in the area should start screaming from their roof top that something is terribly wrong within Putnam County....JMO

Respectfully bolded by me
You said it! This County is pathetic to have remained quiet for 7 months to begin with and not have been shouting from the roof tops for this child, stolen from her bed with in this small community. Everyone must know everyone to trust and believe the next door neighbor didn't do it because no one in that community has a reason per LE to not look at one another, but, to come forward and tell about Misty's where abouts that night. How long ago was that?

Haleigh Cummings is missing. Be angry over that. Be angry that everyone under the sun has said Misty is holding back information. Be angry that it's been 7 months, and Ron and his family are still supporting Misty.........I really don't know how much clearer that can be. They are hindering this investigation by protecting her, yet that's not supposed to matter? That does not tell you anything? Well it matters to me and it tells me alot. Haleigh matters....it's time Ron and his family act like she does.

All I said was that I believe TM has enough to do without being bombarded with emails from WS posters. I never said I "don't like his truth". Please check your anger at the door and don't take it out on fellow posters and try to twist their words to accommodate your insulting replies.

Oh, ok, and I just responded to your post and pointed out he didn't have to write me back, I never intended any anger, sorry if you took it that way!:blowkiss:

So you're saying Jr. will only get closure if his father is found responsible? What if his father is NOT responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh?

I never stated he would get closure... Only that counselling will help him deal with the reality of the situation IF and when it is revealed his own father is the one responsible for his Sissy's disappearance..IMHO.. It isn't feasible his father is NOT responsible for Haleigh's disappearance...JMO

Haleigh Cummings is missing. Be angry over that. Be angry that everyone under the sun has said Misty is holding back information. Be angry that it's been 7 months, and Ron and his family are still supporting Misty.........I really don't know how much clearer that can be. They are hindering this investigation by protecting her, yet that's not supposed to matter? That does not tell you anything? Well it matters to me and it tells me alot. Haleigh matters....it's time Ron and his family act like she does.

:clap::clap:
Great post! ITA with everything you said!

If the standard of being a victim here is "until LE states otherwise", than what, or more appropriately, "who" than would we discuss here? For that matter, why would there even be a forum/threads discussing the case at all? At least not until LE has officially named a suspect... JMOO

WHERE'S HALEIGH MISTY?!

That was the rule is all I can say. I'm not saying that a theory that he had something to do with it should be off limits. I think we've seen theories on all of them. It's the way it is phrased as if it were fact that I think is wrong.

LE says he is not a suspect, Tim Miller and Mark NeJame both said it is Misty that LE has a problem with, not Ron. AH states that according to his LE sources they don't think he had anything to do with Haleigh being missing. The things I read about a flawed man, no doubt, but a grieving father are just wrong in my opinion. It's all in the way one phrases their suspicions is what I'm trying to say, I guess.

[/B]
Respectfully bolded by meYou said it! This County is pathetic to have remained quiet for 7 months to begin with and not have been shouting from the roof tops for this child, stolen from her bed with in this small community. Everyone must know everyone to trust and believe the next door neighbor didn't do it because no one in that community has a reason per LE to not look at one another, but, to come forward and tell about Misty's where abouts that night. How long ago was that?

With all due respect, ma'am, and in my very humble opinion...

This community is pretty comfortable that this was not perpetrated by some crazed sex offender wandering the streets looking for a victim.

I think that the person(s) who know Misty's whereabouts on Monday, February 9, 2009, sleeps under the same roof that she does.

But, that's just my opinion.

It tells me Haleigh doesn't matter as far as they are concerned..Only thing that matters to them is to blame anyone and everyone as long as it isn't Ron C....JMO

So we should believe TM when he says that Ron said he is trying to find out the truth about what happened to Haleigh but we should not believe him when he says that Ron admitted the ratgate?

That's not what I'm saying. Tim was right that TN left him a voice mail but he was totally wrong in what it said. For whatever reason he was mistaken, we know that not everything he said is what he was told.

Where do you get 130 posts from? I hadn't posted for weeks until yesterday. Why do your posts have to be so personal and insulting?

I said "between the two of you" which included Cajun....I guess I forgot that quoted posts don't get included when one quotes......

You only had about 50 of those :)

BBM
This is a fact and why many will be locked up after all is said and done. Let me remind you that the above mentioned crime has been commited by Crystal and her family since the begining.

:waitasec:

BBM--what crime exactly have Crystal and her family committed? I have never heard LE hint that they weren't cooperative....but I do miss a lot so awaiting this info. TIA

I would like to think that all of us here are here for HaLeigh. I don't think we have all spent the last 7 months together for any other reason than because we WANT HALEIGH HOME. Granted, we don't all agree on many things, but I think we agree on that. We're all angry that HaLeigh is not where she belongs.

Let's remember, it was Ron's family that called in Mark NeJame, and through Mark, Tim Miller. If it were not for them, there would not be this influx of new information that was all turned over to LE. If Ron were hiding something, why would he call them in? Ron clearly wants his daughter found. Ron wasn't trying to "hinder" the investigation, IMO. He was trying to find HaLeigh.

As far as "hindering the investigation" - sorry... the ONLY person that has said that is TIM MILLER. While I greatly respect Tim's skills as a searcher, he is not an investigator. Tim is not in charge of this case. Right now, PCSO is in charge of the case. THEY have never said that RON is hindering this case. They have said that MISTY is holding back information. Ron and his family set up Misty to undergo hypnosis. How is that hindering the investigating? They tried to get out of her whatever she may know.

What do all think would have happened 7 months ago if Misty had left Florida? Where would this investigation be now if her parents had sent her away like they wanted to?

I said "between the two of you" which included Cajun....I guess I forgot that quoted posts don't get included when one quotes......

You only had about 50 of those :)

Where do you get the 50 from? I hadn't posted since August until I saw the personal attack on Flossie last night. In any event, this has nothing to do with Ron, and if you wish to discuss how many posts I make, perhaps you can do it through pm instead of cluttering the Ron thread with irrelevant posts.

I would like to think that all of us here are here for HaLeigh. I don't think we have all spent the last 7 months together for any other reason than because we WANT HALEIGH HOME. Granted, we don't all agree on many things, but I think we agree on that. We're all angry that HaLeigh is not where she belongs.

Let's remember, it was Ron's family that called in Mark NeJame, and through Mark, Tim Miller. If it were not for them, there would not be this influx of new information that was all turned over to LE. If Ron were hiding something, why would he call them in? Ron clearly wants his daughter found. Ron wasn't trying to "hinder" the investigation, IMO. He was trying to find HaLeigh.

As far as "hindering the investigation" - sorry... the ONLY person that has said that is TIM MILLER. While I greatly respect Tim's skills as a searcher, he is not an investigator. Tim is not in charge of this case. Right now, PCSO is in charge of the case. THEY have never said that RON is hindering this case. They have said that MISTY is holding back information. Ron and his family set up Misty to undergo hypnosis. How is that hindering the investigating? They tried to get out of her whatever she may know.

What do all think would have happened 7 months ago if Misty had left Florida? Where would this investigation be now if her parents had sent her away like they wanted to?
Maybe, just maybe we would not be here right now had they sent her away. Maybe getting her away from Ron and his family would have allowed the truth to come out. I think that we can all agree that this same old same old of the last 7 months has gotten us no where.

BBM
This is a fact and why many will be locked up after all is said and done. Let me remind you that the above mentioned crime has been commited by Crystal and her family since the begining.

I see the direction you are trying to go with your post. That is not the area I was referring to.....there has been quite an attempt to misdirect investigation and public opinion. I hope that everyone in every location (in and out of FL) is held accountable. Thanks for your reply.

What crimes has Ron been charged with to date that isn't resolved? As far as when Ron was confronted by the Croslin Family at his home, I would have physically defended myself if someone was coming towards me on my property when told not to come. Being that they were warned not to come, you can sign a warrant for trespassing after notice. I feel Ron was justified in using physical force against 3 people entering his property, with notice.

Haven't these charges been dropped? I could be wrong, thought I read it here a few days back.

Defending himself on his grandma's property was not what got him arrested. He was arrested because he reached into the vehicle as they were preparing to leave, after Gma ordered them to, and continued to punch on Tommy. Burglary and assault. Simple.
The trespassing issue is just Misty and Granny's word against the Croslins. How would Granny know? She said the fight woke her up.
It is not confirmed that the charges were dropped, unless I missed that.

Defending himself on his grandma's property was not what got him arrested. He was arrested because he reached into the vehicle as they were preparing to leave, after Gma ordered them to, and continued to punch on Tommy. Burglary and assault. Simple.
The trespassing issue is just Misty and Granny's word against the Croslins. How would Granny know? She said the fight woke her up.
It is not confirmed that the charges were dropped, unless I missed that.

The charges have not been dropped-

I see the direction you are trying to go with your post. That is not the area I was referring to.....there has been quite an attempt to misdirect investigation and public opinion. I hope that everyone in every location (in and out of FL) is held accountable. Thanks for your reply.

I certainly agree with your second to last sentence. Can you explain the attempt to misdirect investigation and public opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11