Ron C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure would like to know how this return to work date came about. I can't imagine Ron calling his employer saying "My daughter is missing but I should be back to work by April 3rd!"

In order to apply that logic, you will also have to account for his ability to travel all the way to Tampa in order to get those tattoos. If he's okay to travel that far, endure the hours it took to get the tats, travel back, move out of his home, move into his grandmother's home, get a new truck, hire a lawyer, go mudbogging, etc etc etc....he could have made a call. The company does not owe anyone a job, especially in an "at will dismissal" economy. Ron made it clear through his actions where his priorities lay.
In a professional company, either an employee's immediate manager or HR will contact the employee for a status at least weekly, in this situation. If PDM did not, they wanted to lay the groundwork to be able to fire him. Clearly, they wanted to dismiss themselves from the whole situation.

In a professional company, either an employee's immediate manager or HR will contact the employee for a status at least weekly, in this situation. If PDM did not, they wanted to lay the groundwork to be able to fire him. Clearly, they wanted to dismiss themselves from the whole situation.

And if that is the case, I am sure they had good reason and grounds to do so. They must have an attorney on retainer.

I'd like to see someone's employee handbook that shows the company will take the responsibility to contact the employee.

I was off for 4 weeks for surgery, had prior approval, and still had to call in periodically.

I would imagine it hasn't helped with the media and even people from sites like WS calling his work place. I could see why they are hesistant to keep him on there with this high profile case looming over his head. People want to harm Ronald in any way possible since they feel (however, wrong they may be) he had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. The company probably has received those threats, too. A bridge company would take those threats seriously.

In order to apply that logic, you will also have to account for his ability to travel all the way to Tampa in order to get those tattoos. If he's okay to travel that far, endure the hours it took to get the tats, travel back, move out of his home, move into his grandmother's home, get a new truck, hire a lawyer, go mudbogging, etc etc etc....he could have made a call. The company does not owe anyone a job, especially in an "at will dismissal" economy. Ron made it clear through his actions where his priorities lay.

...and get married. ...and attend the reception for the marriage. I bet he had some beer then. If he can party and celebrate he can work. Might even do him good. His company doesn't owe him. He isn't even old enough to have worked there long enough to be vested and look what they have done for him so far. I suppose some would have his legal and travel bills paid by his employer just because. Just because he worked there for a couple years, and with a poor attendance record does not give a sense of unending entitlement. Maybe the ex should get custody of the son. Life does go on and if he cannot bring himself to work and support his family I doubt he has the where with all to support and care for another child.

I have 30years in at my company. The only thing they owe me to this point is what I have worked for...SO FAR!

I'd like to see someone's employee handbook that shows the company will take the responsibility to contact the employee.

I was off for 4 weeks for surgery, had prior approval, and still had to call in periodically.

Woa ho! Mine does. In fact I am currently on a medical disabilty. They have a department that contacts me twice a week to tell me my status and what I need to do in case my doctor is extending my absence. I had two emergency surgeries in November and another 3 weeks ago. I can find it on the internet if you want to read all of their policies but I warn you as a national company there is a lot to go thru. On second thought, just got to ATT.com. It's all there. Since when are we all owed whatever we get in the world? I am so glad I taught my sons the value of a good work ethic and they aren't out producing babies for everyone else to support. It all goes to the same thing. Nobody owes anybody a living just because they are!

I would imagine it hasn't helped with the media and even people from sites like WS calling his work place. I could see why they are hesistant to keep him on there with this high profile case looming over his head. People want to harm Ronald in any way possible since they feel (however, wrong they may be) he had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. The company probably has received those threats, too. A bridge company would take those threats seriously.

I wonder if poor Ron will ever be able to have people give him credit for being responsible for what happens to him in life. There are sure plenty here on WS who seem to want to make any and all excuses for him.

It doesn't make any sense at all. I am sure the rumors are flying, but in Satsuma...it is the rumor capital of the world as near as I can tell! LOL

I wonder if poor Ron will ever be able to have people give him credit for being responsible for what happens to him in life. There are sure plenty here on WS who seem to want to make any and all excuses for him.
I am not going to do nothing while people attack this man constantly when in my book he is still considered a victim of a horrendous crime. His daughter is still missing and LE is no closer to solving this case. It isn't making excuses for him since I believe he is innocent of having to do anything with Haleigh being missing.

ETA: Thanks, Suzi~

I am not going to do nothing while people attack this man constantly when in my book he is still considered a victim of a horrendous crime. His daughter is still missing and LE is no closer to solving this case. It isn't making excuses for him since I believe he is innocent of having to do anything with Haleigh being missing.

I can't even find TJ Hart's report on the BOLO now. Interesting.

He may be innocent of this particular crime, we may soon find out. He is not however, innocent in any way of committing crimes.

Naming persons mentioned in a Blog and not mentioned by local LE or local news outlets at this time is to be discussed in the Parking Lot.

I thought we were asked to post legit media and LE stuff up here? The booking links are legit aren't they?

I thought we were asked to post legit media and LE stuff up here? The booking links are legit aren't they?
Yes they're legit, but are they about Ron, or related to the disappearance of Haleigh?

Yes they're legit, but are they about Ron, or related to the disappearance of Haleigh?

What else was there to bring up from the basement then? Just was doing what was asked. :blowkiss:

Don't know if it's related yet. The players are definitely related to this case. Sky973 is a legit newsource and while they may be speculating that it is connected, it's not unlike the speculating that goes on on Nancy Grace.

What else was there to bring up from the basement then? Just was doing what was asked. :blowkiss:

Don't know if it's related yet. The players are definitely related to this case. Sky973 is a legit newsource and while they may be speculating that it is connected, it's not unlike the speculating that goes on on Nancy Grace.
Here ya go SQ http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83225 :)

:crazy: See - everytime I think I get a rule down somebody tells me I have broken a diff. I should not have attempted so many posts in one day. :behindbar

I need one of those little books to look at and hold with one hand while I type with the other. :)

Let's stick with the facts, and not what's on someone's Blog.

Thanks!

Maybe Crystal can pay Ron the $4,000 that she owes him in back child support now that she is hauling in the big donations. That way he can afford to stay home for awhile and spend time with his son until RJ feels safe and secure.

I don't see what Ron working or not has to do with Haleigh missing anyway or is this just another way to put him down? It is none of our business if he is working or not...how long he worked at this last job...where he worked before, etc. His work has nothing to do with finding Haleigh.

Crystal's never held down a job and for quite a while she didn't have any kids living in her home. Maybe she should be looking for a job so she can keep up with the child support. Her stepbrother/boyfriend can watch the baby as it doesn't sound like he works. When he left after Haleigh went missing he said it was to go home and take care of his kids so I gather he is a stay at home dad.

Maybe someone should trail this guy around for a couple weeks. They may just find out where Haleigh is staying. If I were Ron that is what I would be doing.
i dunno i think we are assuming alot about both parents .. and we dont know them and we arnt privy to all info on either of them ..and i think alot of the newspeople get thier info from townsfolk and most of the info could be hearsay the only info i think id beleive is what comes out of LEs mouth ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie