Ron C. #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, how people don't want to take the pastor's word for what Ron said!

Is there any confirmation on RC's real work hours? I know a poster may have called the plant, but it would be strange for them to release personal work hours. How many days a week did he work, what were they and when did he start the night shift.

If one calls they may give you general hours, but management can also design their own. Ron stated he worked an eight hour shift to his pastor. LE says their satisfied with RC for the eight hours in question. Since when are we allowed to quote AH because if so, there is an awful lot to discuss, such as his interviews with players in the case? Busy has also used this source to verify a worker who talked with AH and said various things about RC...of course they were good! I have to look at it again but I don't know if it reflects that night. It also spoke of cell pings....placing RC at work..has that been verified?

If we could post what many people have said about RC, we would be called out on it, I am sure.

I remember reading about the gun being taken and given back, but I have searched and searched for the article that talks about the gun and LE and have not been able to find it as of yet. I am beginning to wonder if it is something I read downstairs and there was no article, but I will keep looking and let you know what I come up with.

I am not sure but I believe it was at one of the press conferences. I know we had a discussion about the gun being legal and LE would not have returned it if were not legal and Ron was the legal gun owner. I will go back to the beginning of the forum and see what I can see.

Has to be a good reason why you don't believe the pastor. I give him kudos and credibility based on the fact that he refused to marry R & M...the man must have some morals and ethics.

<<SHAULAND:
That..s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to
check that. However, again we don..t know what happened to Haleigh and
we don..t when it happened.>>

That is his alibi and he is sticking with it. Again, not one clue as to the hours he was at work. Schauland has said they do not know when the crime occurred!!!!

I notice RC is very proud that he was at work and that he can wear that like a badge of honor. Schauland expresses concern with timeline. RC may have gone to work late that day. That still provides him with the opportunity to say he was at work.

After Schauland says yes, it was verified, he adds, HOWEVER......WE DON'T KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENED...

The conjunction, HOWEVER, changes the whole meaning of Ron's verified work hours.

Misty said they watched the movies separately. If there was only one of those two tapes in there, it shows deception. There should be two tapes in two different VCRs

Of course, we are going to hear she removed one for some reason, at some time between washing blankets or something.

They would take the tape for fingerprints, etc.
Ridiculous. Unless it was a stranger who took out the tape or handled it in some way...the rest of the fingerprints would be expected to be present including Teresa's! It would do absolutely no good to fingerprint the tape.

Haleigh is fully capable of working the VCR and DVD players, imo. I would expect that Rj can operate them, too. Kids are savy at an early age when it comes to their movies and things. They probably both learned how to work the VCR at 2 years old. It would not make a difference if the tape was in or not.

The timestamps on the tapes would not make a difference. The movies could have played with no one watching them or they could have been replayed up to a stopping point of a few minutes after they had watched them completely through.

<<SHAULAND:
That..s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to
check that. However, again we don..t know what happened to Haleigh and
we don..t when it happened.>>

That is his alibi and he is sticking with it. Again, not one clue as to the hours he was at work. Schauland has said they do not know when the crime occurred!!!!

I notice RC is very proud that he was at work and that he can wear that like a badge of honor. Schauland expresses concern with timeline. RC may have gone to work late that day. That still provides him with the opportunity to say he was at work.

After Schauland says yes, it was verified, he adds, HOWEVER......WE DON'T KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENED...

The conjunction, HOWEVER, changes the whole meaning of Ron's verified work hours.
They don't know!!! The crime could have been committed anytime between the hours of....say it with me here...the hours of SEVEN PM AND THREE AM!!!

He sure can be proud that he was at work making money to support his children!!! He should be proud of it!! Thank Goodness someone was willing to go out and bust their @ss so the kids could have a place to live, food to eat, and clothes on their backs.

It doesn't matter AT ALL if he went to work late or not!!! LE doesn't CARE because they already know that Haleigh was alive and accounted for until the hours in QUESTION!! They ONLY care about the hours between...again...say it with me here...the hours between SEVEN PM AND THREE AM!!! PERIOD!!!

Well...Issi...it isn't a matter of being right. It is a matter of DOING right by the real victims here.

I have always said I consider her father and his family to be victims. I honestly do and until there is something...anything...brought out to change my mind, I will believe them to be victims of this abduction as much as Haleigh is a victim.

People are taking such joy in kicking them while they are down and I find it totally unacceptable. This family has done nothing wrong and only want to find Haleigh. Someday, I want Haleigh and Rj to know there are some people who were supporting their father and family in the process of finding her.

Okay, SS...just give me what you have...without testimonials please. Give me all the facts that you have that we don't....that proves R and/or M are not involved in this.

There have been many links and we need somebody to clear these people that you believe in and are even willing to let babysit your children. You HAVE to know something no one else knows.

You already know what we think, so share with us some facts to help with this case.

...just saw your post above, I must have been typing when you answered. It is nice to see that you believe in them. I feel that something it very wrong with them in this case; however, I am not hear to make you fee bad at all. If this affects you in such a way to hurt you, it is not good for you to go up against a Goliath of people who believe differently. I do admire your courage though.

Okay, SS...just give me what you have...without testimonials please. Give me all the facts that you have that we don't....that proves R and/or M are not involved in this.

There have been many links and we need somebody to clear these people that you believe in and are even willing to let babysit your children. You HAVE to know something no one else knows.

You already know what we think, so share with us some facts to help with this case.

...just saw your post above, I must have been typing when you answered. It is nice to see that you believe in them. I feel that something it very wrong with them in this case; however, I am not hear to make you fee bad at all. If this affects you in such a way to hurt you, it is not good for you to go up against a Goliath of people who believe differently. I do admire your courage though.
LOL I am not afraid of a "Goliath" of people who believe differently! I am used to not having the popular opinions, but I can honestly say at the end of a case when the truth comes out...I am not usually disappointed either. I am not being harmed or hurt in any way. I don't feel bad about sticking up for what I believe is right and just. I do it here every day in every case I am involved in on WS.

Since there is no news, boards and posters start turning on each other...nature of the beast!

Humor will be back when the facts come in...hope it is not too long. I am aching for some smilies.

I will say my last post for the night.

RC is guilty by association! He does nothing to help himself. His actions are condemning him.

I will say my last post for the night.

RC is guilty by association! He does nothing to help himself. His actions are condemning him.
And I will say it is a good thing he cannot be arrested or convicted for any of those things since they don't make him guilty of anything having to do with Haleigh going missing.

And I will say it is a good thing he cannot be arrested or convicted for any of those things since they don't make him guilty of anything having to do with Haleigh going missing.

and how do we know he is not guilty of anything having to do with HaLeigh going missing?
just saying

:)
orb

When I signed off I left a post about Ron C and how I think he is involved with this mess.

Anyone else think he is guilty by association? He has aligned himself with Misty by marrying her and choosing to stand by her side (which makes sense since he married her) However; the union was odd and put him up as a target for suspect due to his alliance.

Seriously, I agree with you, you know that. I haven't read anything that makes me look at RMC as being involved in HaLeigh's disappearance. They seem to have cooperated with police from the very beginning. I think they have told everything they know, which is nothing. They are not high on my meter, despite the strangeness of their world.

There world is certainly strange to me.....half of the problem is their lifestyle.
I can agree that it appears to be cooperation on RC's part but I don't get that at all from Misty. She is vague and being vague leaves open too many questions. She is almost impossible to nail down...starting with her "I saw a three"...etc.

When I signed off I left a post about Ron C and how I think he is involved with this mess.

Anyone else think he is guilty by association? He has aligned himself with Misty by marrying her and choosing to stand by her side (which makes sense since he married her) However; the union was odd and put him up as a target for suspect due to his alliance.

Since I don't think Misty had anything to do with it either, I would not think that way.

How is their union "odd"? They had been living together for months. Now...if she was only there as a babysitter and he married her without having dated or been romantically involved with her...I would have to agree with you. However, that wasn't the case. They had discussed marriage before Haleigh went missing.

Is there a charge for "Guilt By Association"? Can you be convicted for marrying a person you happen to believe in and love? Can you be condemned because people don't like the way you act sometimes?

Back to the gun, I have been searching for the last hour or so and havent found any media articles about the gun being confiscated by LE that night. I saw the post were it is referenced in the police report, unfortunately my link for the police report is only pulling up a few lines then freezes I will try again in a bit. I have read that darn report a million times but don't recall the gun being discussed as far as LE taking it, but I could of missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios