Ron C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,do the FBI in Florida have certain agents that would go on big cases like missing children?I'm saying if these are the same agents or dept that were on KC's case,and the LE worked w/them,maybe they said they should keep the trailer as crimescene so they don't run into the same mess as the A house?They had to keep getting warrants and so many things could have been taken away and dumped,etc.They've not found any evidence they've released,maybe just a new policy?

On Topic: OK...now can we get back to the focus here? I wonder if they have checked out everyone that Ronald works with? They would know his schedule and probably a good bit about his home life. Especially the ones he used to work with on the day schedule. They would be home while he is at work.

OT: Thanks! :curtsey: Nice of you to say.

On Topic: OK...now can we get back to the focus here? I wonder if they have checked out everyone that Ronald works with? They would know his schedule and probably a good bit about his home life.

Ok, I was searching around other forums :eek:nline: just trying desperately to learn something NEW. I came across something which is a *rumor* (kinda wish we had a rumor thread) about Ron being on a surveillance tape at a convenience store at 2:00 am on the night Haleigh disappeared. SS have we actually heard for sure he was at work the whole time? Maybe this has already been addressed here and I missed it.

I guess the Sunshine Law doen't actually kick in until someone is charged with a crime, is that it? DANG!

Unless we can back that up with a link, we have to leave it behind. I bet Ronald does get a 30 minute lunch break, but it takes him 27 minutes to get home from the job site. I saw earlier on HLN where a reporter said that his employer was contacted and he was at work.

ETA: Yes, the Sunshine Law will not kick on until there are charges filed. Until then it is an ongoing investigation and they are not filing any paperwork with the court clerk's office where it becomes public.

If that turns out to be true....Eh...never mind I don't know. :crazy:

Unless we can back that up with a link, we have to leave it behind. I bet Ronald does get a 30 minute lunch break, but it takes him 27 minutes to get home from the job site. I saw earlier on HLN where a reporter said that his employer was contacted and he was at work.
Thanks SS.
Yes you're right I was just reading the NG thread (haven't watched it yet). Sounds like he definitely was at work the whole time. I'm so frustrated. Just a scrap of information, a clue, an itty bitty break in the silence from LE, just ANYTHING! :banghead:

That's not what they spouted off the other night on Geraldo. Maybe they need to start keeping cheat sheets to keep up with their previous statements

I heard Chad and Marcus. That is what GR and CS said. Looks like Misty isn't the only one who can't keep their story straight.

This is what I mean by the double standard of judgment here I don't understand. These sorts of smears against Haleigh's mother are rampant and unchallenged. But saying the same sorts of things about Ron evokes accusations of "berating a victim" and/or making assumptions without proof.

Seriously, I don't understand why it's seen as "kicking a man when he's down" when it's the daddy, but A-OK when it's the mother?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ok, I was searching around other forums :eek:nline: just trying desperately to learn something NEW. I came across something which is a *rumor* (kinda wish we had a rumor thread) about Ron being on a surveillance tape at a convenience store at 2:00 am on the night Haleigh disappeared. SS have we actually heard for sure he was at work the whole time? Maybe this has already been addressed here and I missed it.

It could be the time wasn't changed on the camera,we fall back in the Fall,time could have actually been 3am,depending where it was,he gets off at 3am.If this is a true finding of LE's,then that means they're really doing a thorough checking on everybody's whereabouts,even cameras at stores in areas.I could see that.

I would like more information on this uncle,all rumors are usually based on something.Everyone keeps saying Haleigh was RC's heart,every avenue should be considered.Someone dressed in black,means a planned taking.It's creeping me out thinking about the thought of someone watching a person's house to take someone out of it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I like to throw out thoughts of anyone that hasn't been cleared.I try to put out a theory if he's,or she's quilty,putting why I might consider that.I don't want to upset anyone,I just want to examine all angles.I'm considering Misty more,but I still like to explore all possibilties without someone being upset with me.It stifles my thought pattern on ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member