Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. His statements on the 911 tape do not classify him as having a "violent temper" for starters.

:eek:

You mean that his reference to having a gun and shooting into the patrol car at whatever suspect they may have in the back of the cruiser does not show violent temper?????

Kiki...I just love you to pieces. I think I can sleep now.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :blowkiss:

Sleep? Since when has anyone gotten a good night's sleep for the last few months conderning this case? :crazy: The witching hour isn't here yet and you are going to bed..Light weight. :D

LaLaw....I hear ya..appreciate your effort...LOL

It's called no retreat. I've read about people in TX that were shot and killed because they came at the homeowners in an aggressive manner and the homeowners shot them and they are always no billed. I think it's a great law along with Castle Doctrine.

It's also called the "Shoot First" law -- it encourages vigilante justice, which I wholeheartedly disagree with.

again, can anyone explain the motive for the croslins to go over there since they lied about Misty calling for help? Is there a reason some see that I do not? sooooooo people just get upset when family doesnt wanna hang out so they go force themselves upon them? I dont get it tyia...
That's a very legitimate question. Quite seriously, I agree and will certainly welcome learning more facts.

I won't be particularly surprised if it develops that some of those reasons could be purchased in quantities of six at a local convenience store.

So again these charges are going to boil down to what Misty says....LOL....and since no one can believe her they will be dropped...out of confusion. She has started her defense of Ron by filing against her own brother.

Misty is like a pixie with fairy dust, sprinkling her special kind of joy wherever she goes.

Yes. It is what I am saying. It would have been perfectly legal for him to "stand his ground" upon being threatened with the intent of bodily harm. If he had shot him, he would not be in this position. Only because he chose to push him away in self defense and then finish the fight after Hank Jr started swinging is the reason why he is in this predicament.

I don't think so. Remember that old guy a few months back that shot and killed a kid who was walking through his yard? The guy thought the kid was going to break in his house or steal something, and I believe he was arrested because of it.

Where in the police report does it say that Hank Jr. threatened Ron with bodily harm? It says Ron says he was approaching him aggressively. That is his perception only... (and in my mind, an excuse.) If he had shot him, and Hank Jr. had no weapon of any kind, I can guarantee you Ron would be still sitting in jail facing manslaughter charges. It is NOT self defense if the person has no weapon or does not strike you.

The law may not be fair to you, but it is the law. He put his hands on Hank Jr. first, that makes him the aggressor, not the other way around. And you seem to be forgetting that he also reached inside the vehicle to pound on him some more when they were trying to get in the van and leave!

Tell me something, if it had been Crystal who shoved someone who was coming towards her, in similar circumstances, what would you say then? I bet it would be a different tune. Face it, to some of you, Ron can do no wrong, it's never his fault.

Thanks, I'm glad someone read my post. I wonder when they're going to notice that Haleigh is still missing and this MIGHT be the beginning to bringing her home?

Does that even matter anymore?????????? :confused:
Well, it is possible that this is an isolated incident related to some bad feelings between Ron & Misty and her family and that it will be eventually resolved with not too much ado and everyone will move on. Or, it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back and finally leads to someone saying something that will enable LE to break this case. We'll just have to wait and see.

Getting clearer by the day, R & M are in this together. Once more we see an effort to join forces against the enemy. Misty turns on friends and family. She used her friend and stole Ron and wanted to take her baby too. She rattled Amber's mother and filed charges on her. She cleverly suggested her cousin for possibly taking Haleigh and messing with her. Now she is turning on her brother. All of these things done in the name of Ron.

I need to buy a frame for the picture I just took...it isn't pretty either.

Didn't the arresting officer say he feared for his OWN safety concerning Ronald Cummings?
All I can say is this if the arresting officer is fearful of him, I'm certain Misty must be also.
Problem as i see it, Misty is in grave danger living with that guy. I pray she hasn't burned all her bridges with her family, but on the other hand maybe that could be a good thing..
Perhaps, her family will shed some light on what exactly happened to Haleigh..

Yes, I read that too. It's SOP for LE to do everything they can to ensure that they or any observers will not be hurt. That's part of their job. There have been a lot of peace officers killed trying to break up a fight or intervene in a violent situation. We had two who died in the line of duty in my area recently in much the same kind of situation.
Obviously, Ron is known to carry a gun, and even if he wasn't holding it, they couldn't be certain he didn't have it concealed within easy reach. And if truth is known, I wouldn't put it past Gma to have a loaded shotgun handy herself.

Getting clearer by the day, R & M are in this together. Once more we see an effort to join forces against the enemy. Misty turns on friends and family. She used her friend and stole Ron and wanted to take her baby too. She rattled Amber's mother and filed charges on her. She cleverly suggested her cousin for possibly taking Haleigh and messing with her. Now she is turning on her brother. All of these things done in the name of Ron.

I need to buy a frame for the picture I just took...it isn't pretty either.

:clap::clap:
You figured it out... better call LE and let them know!:woohoo:

TxLady..Are you suggesting something like "Ma Barker's" SOP?

<snip>

Furthermore in all fairness, I've not read anywhere a poster stating it as fact that MC was abused nor projecting their own experiences.

<snip>
Huh???

Can I have a link to the thread you've been reading. It sure as heck ain't this one.

It sounds like a much "kinder and gentler" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa