Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxDeletedxxx

If this was my wedding and had been planned months ago, I would have postponed my wedding until I had my daughter home - one way or another. I think it's a smack in Haleigh's face. Haleigh's missing, but Dad could find the time to propose and marry? GMAB! Something smells here.... :waitasec:

Did anyone hear what Greta said tonight about R and M having to get married again tomorrow? Something about the notary had expired.........???

Did anyone hear what Greta said tonight about R and M having to get married again tomorrow? Something about the notary had expired.........???

I didn't hear that, but I wonder if they will have to get a new license because their license expired today I thought.

I didn't see Greta but others on here have mentioned that the funeral director's notary had expired and that's why they went to Welaka to get married.

I thought the notary had expired on their first choice for pastor....but wow, if that's true.

I didn't hear that, but I wonder if they will have to get a new license because their license expired today I thought.

There's a 3 day waiting period after obtaining the marriage license before a ceremony can be performed. After that you have up to 60 days before the license expires.

SATSUMA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has married his teenaged girlfriend.

Ronald Cummings, 25, exchanged vows with 17-year-old Misty Croslin Thursday evening. Soon after, the newlyweds rushed to the airport for a flight to New York City where they'll appear on The Today Show on NBC Friday morning.

The small ceremony took place in the back yard of the home where Haleigh's great-grandmother lives in Welaka, which is about six miles south of where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared last month.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

Attachments

• WEDDING.jpg
    WEDDING.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 59
I thought the notary had expired on their first choice for pastor....but wow, if that's true.

I know right...

Church tells ya no
Funeral director/Pastor-notary expired
Have to search for someone new
Finds someone in Welaka to perform the ceremony
AND THEN
that person's notary is also expired

If all that's true, karma is trying to make an appearance. IMO, it shouldn't be that hard to get married...if it is..someone or something is trying to tell ya something.

Yep...if its true I swear I heard her say that. I tried to find more info. but my comp. hates when I go to Greta's site!
And tomorrow being Friday the 13th!! :eek:

I can see CS having somebody take Haleigh from the house as the non-custodial parent, but why would RC/MC want this unless it would be for the national spotlight ~ like staging an abduction? :waitasec: MOO

I do not know where I can post on what I have heard from news I do not want to get in trouble, or cause any grief I have to 2 things she said 1. at 11 on first coast news they will have some pics of wedding.
2. fox30 news said that Crystal has a PI and he says that to expect a big break in case soon

I'm still hoping against hope that this baby is still alive. I like the theory that this father and girlfriend were sitting at home watching the Caylee coverage and realized how much money this would generate. I mean this is a man that was so abusive to his girlfriend when he finds out his daughter is missing, then he proceeds to marry her while the child is still missing. That is a total change. Then they are doing so much, getting married, talking about buying a house. Almost like they need to hurry up and milk the situation for what they can get. I just hope that Haleigh is mysteriously dropped off in the middle of the night, unharmed.
Yep, I think I will hold on to that for now.

Ive been saying since Day One this was done for $$$ and noteriety - fame and fortune
Same Day of Caylee's Memoria Feb 10th just different times...

I am SO MAD About this case because I KNOW in my heart this is why it was done
And the worse thing ?

These people think everyone else is so dumb that when Haleigh miraculously turns up - that we are not all going to KNOW it

:rolleyes:

IF they had not accepted the honeymoon and so on and so forth then MAYBE Just MAYBE i might have been persuaded to change my mind...MAYBE

Now - No way

could they be marrying so they can't be forced to testify against each other?

Well this just makes me sick, now a honeymoon, a little time away from the tragedy and a trip to New York....wonder what kind of trip Hayleigh got this week.
These people are too much:mad:

Bizarro. Freaking bizarro. Does each missing childs family in Florida fall into a twilight zone or something?? I mean no harm against Florida....but how convenient. And leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just wonder if Haleigh was/is for them getting married. Things that make you go hmmm.

I would guess that Haleigh wanted her dad and Misty to get married. She is a little girl and Misty is young and probably fun to be around. I would guess that she did things with the kids that were fun things to do and they both probably really like her. Kids are so accepting and usually like mom or dad's boyfriend or girlfriend if that person is good to them. The younger they are the more accepting they are.

I don't know about the wedding. To be honest it doesn't really bother me. I'd rather see them married than living together...especially for the kids sake. They are better role models married then living together. I think them getting married is the least thing to fret about. Little Haleigh is still missing and she is the most important thing.

If I remember correctly Josh Duckett and his girlfriend and another couple went to New York to be on some shows when Trenton disappeared. They had a great time and the show paid for everything. I don't recall anyone saying anything about that and it is basically the same thing.

I would guess that Haleigh wanted her dad and Misty to get married. She is a little girl and Misty is young and probably fun to be around. I would guess that she did things with the kids that were fun things to do and they both probably really like her. Kids are so accepting and usually like mom or dad's boyfriend or girlfriend if that person is good to them. The younger they are the more accepting they are.

I don't know about the wedding. To be honest it doesn't really bother me. I'd rather see them married than living together...especially for the kids sake. They are better role models married then living together. I think them getting married is the least thing to fret about. Little Haleigh is still missing and she is the most important thing.

If I remember correctly Josh Duckett and his girlfriend and another couple went to New York to be on some shows when Trenton disappeared. They had a great time and the show paid for everything. I don't recall anyone saying anything about that and it is basically the same thing.

Well I guess if it brings some exposure to the case, Hayleigh might benefit. I still think it is weird to do something in the name of pleasing someone else when that someone else is a missing child who is missing the event she apparently wanted. :waitasec:

Just curious-

How many will be tuning in tomorrow morning on the Today show?

Just curious-

How many will be tuning in tomorrow morning on the Today show?

I'm on the fence about watching it. Although, I think it would be good if Matt Lauer is the one who interviews them. He seems to catch onto things and won't let up until he gets a straight answer.

I will watch it if it comes on before 8 but I usually have it on in the mornings anyway while I get ready for work. I love Matt.

I'm on the fence about watching it. Although, I think it would be good if Matt Lauer is the one who interviews them. He seems to catch onto things and won't let up until he gets a straight answer.

I totally agree. I love watching Matt Lauer. By far my favorite on the show.

I don't think I could stomach watching the giggly child bride and Haleighs dad enjoying their "honeymoon" in NY. Nope....can't stand the thought of it.

I'll say a prayer for Haleigh, instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member