Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

UGH, What a (unususal) dude. Looks like the delousing powder didn't agree with him.

You know wonders this is a very interesting insight.
However...
Have you all noticed although Ron seems to be protected by women (TN and GGM Sykes) he really treats women he is romanticly involved with, very badly or abusive. Or at least that's what we've heard.
Wonder why?

Anyway since Ron is now on the doorsteps of prison I feel like dancing:bananapowerslide: Join me?

:)[/quote]

Where's the ol' RC smirk now?.... he looks scared to death in the DOC photo.

The DOC search info still shows Tommy as "Out of Dept. - Court Order"... I wonder if something's up with that or if the info is just not up to date?

Dancing with you....:Banane48::Banane34::Banane45::Banane45::Banane27::Banane57:

but HaLeigh is still missing...that I'm not happy about!

I don't see his photo...can someone please post it...I've used the offender search and it doesn't come up...HELP....I want to see that delousing..LOL

I do hope since RC is out of the earshot of the rest, hopefully MC will come clean...which if she is that afraid of RC or his family, she can ask to be placed in PC for her own protection...JMHO

This had to happen one day...I think he's had a very long run...but it still doesn't bring HaLeigh home...JMHO

I too wondered why he is so abusive to his girlfriends? Is he that way with his mother/grandmother??? I don't think he'd try this with AS....she looks mean...didn't AS raise RC after TN lost custody? Why did TN loose custody in the first place??? Was his daddy abusive to his mother??? Someone has to break that cycle...hopefully Butterbean will be that one, I feel so bad for that little boy...only he won't realize what a blessing it will be to have his father away from him until he himself is an adult...I also wonder if CS will bring Jr. to visit daddy, I know I wouldn't...I also wonder if TN will take advantage of grandparents rights and get to visit with her grandson...so much confusion for this little man...I do hope he's okay..JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

ETA

cklc4.jpg

Dancing with you....:Banane48::Banane34::Banane45::Banane45::Banane21::Banane21::Banane44::Banane59::banane58::Banane13::Banane27::Banane57:

but HaLeigh is still missing...that I'm not happy about!

I don't see his photo...can someone please post it...I've used the offender search and it doesn't come up...HELP....I want to see that delousing..LOL

I do hope since RC is out of the earshot of the rest, hopefully MC will come clean...which if she is that afraid of RC or his family, she can ask to be placed in PC for her own protection...JMHO

This had to happen one day...I think he's had a very long run...but it still doesn't bring HaLeigh home...JMHO

I too wondered why he is so abusive to his girlfriends? Is he that way with his mother/grandmother??? I don't think he'd try this with AS....she looks mean...didn't AS raise RC after TN lost custody? Why did TN loose custody in the first place??? Was his daddy abusive to his mother??? Someone has to break that cycle...hopefully Butterbean will be that one, I feel so bad for that little boy...only he won't realize what a blessing it will be to have his father away from him until he himself is an adult...I also wonder if CS will bring Jr. to visit daddy, I know I wouldn't...I also wonder if TN will take advantage of grandparents rights and get to visit with her grandson...so much confusion for this little man...I do hope he's okay..JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

ETA

Here's the DOC photo of Ron.

Mods please remove if I'm not supposed to post this pic.

RCMug.jpg

Oops... just noticed Chablis beat me to it... didn't mean to double up.

Some of the posts I am finding in this thread are out of line.

Get back to the booking......

He looks as though if anyone said "boo", he'd jump out of his skin. IMO, that's a good thing to realize he's not in the "county jail" anymore. He's up there with the big boys now.

He looks as though if anyone said "boo", he'd jump out of his skin. IMO, that's a good thing to realize he's not in the "county jail" anymore. He's up there with the big boys now.

Just LOVE his booking photo:laugh::shocked2:
He's a convicted inmate and he's exactly where he belongs :behindbar
I hope he is frightened:croc:

:Banane21::Banane44::bananapowerslide:It's GREAT to see him in FL DOC custody

:praying:The long overdue truth comes out about where precious lil Haleigh is

Ron's mugshot looks like he is "very unsure" of himself and perhaps very scared. This look of him is quite a big difference from his usual facial expression which as most of us remember as being a smirk and arrogant...almost defiant...look

Someone else is giving the orders NOW....

And Ron WILL HAVE TO follow them....Something that may be NEW to him...

as there is NO TN or GGMS to hide behind anymore...to fight his battles for him...

I'll be the last person to throw Ronald Cummings a parade, but when I look at that photo.... I feel sad. It feels like such a sadness.. like... whoever raised him, failed him. Yes, he made poor choices; Additionally, it seems he didnt provide his daughter with a protective, normal paternal environment and now she's gone.

Not that I dont think he shouldnt be there where he is now bc I so do. I just look at that image and feel ... IDK... I think of all the senseless loss - loss that could have been so preventable. *sigh* People make their choices and should be held accountable. All Im saying is, it's sad all the way around. All those lives, pariticularly the innocent children, damaged irreparably and for what? *sigh*

moo

My first impression was that he looked evil. But after looking at it more closely I'd say that he's scared chitless. My first ex worked for the FDOC for 20 years. He said that the biggest meanest inmates usually cried like babies when they first arrived. They all try to put on the tough guy persona. The seasoned inmates see right through them and know how to push their buttons. Seeing how RC operates it won't be to long before he becomes some bodies PC personal companion. With his mouth and hot temper I foresee a lot of fighting in his future. If any of them have kept up with the news about Haleigh RC will not be looked at with kind eyes. Inmates that have children are going to be the hardest on him. The prison is a world within itself with it's own set of rules. The rules that inmates set in their own little community. He better hope that his Momma sends him lots of money, because without it he'll have nothing to bargain with. That's just the way it is. If the inmates seen how he hid behind TN, GMS and the young girls in his life he'll come off as a Momma's boy. He's going to have to learn to stand on his own two feet for the first time in his life. It's time he either Man's-up or become someone's PC. I have no love lost on him. I just hope that after they're all in prison that Haleigh's story stays front and center until she's brought back home to rest. God Bless Haleigh and the people that truly love her. :angel:

Forgot to add: He kind of has that deer in the head light look, wouldn't you say?

Anyone else who wants to bash RC and call him names is going on a time out.

You can say he looks scared or mean or that kind of thing. You can not call him names, wish he gets beat up (illegal actions) and things of that nature. C'mon, you guys know the drill.

This post is landing at random. The posts regarding this issue were removed.

I'll be the last person to throw Ronald Cummings a parade, but when I look at that photo.... I feel sad. It feels like such a sadness.. like... whoever raised him, failed him. Yes, he made poor choices; Additionally, it seems he didnt provide his daughter with a protective, normal paternal environment and now she's gone.

Not that I dont think he shouldnt be there where he is now bc I so do. I just look at that image and feel ... IDK... I think of all the senseless loss - loss that could have been so preventable. *sigh* People make their choices and should be held accountable. All Im saying is, it's sad all the way around. All those lives, pariticularly the innocent children, damaged irreparably and for what? *sigh*

moo
yep, this picture makes me sad too. What a waste.

He looks absolutely terrified...don't recall seeing that look when he was searching for Haleigh...if my baby was missing I know I would look terrified.

Ron's mugshot looks like he is "very unsure" of himself and perhaps very scared. This look of him is quite a big difference from his usual facial expression which as most of us remember as being a smirk and arrogant...almost defiant...look

Someone else is giving the orders NOW....

And Ron WILL HAVE TO follow them....Something that may be NEW to him...

as there is NO TN or GGMS to hide behind anymore...to fight his battles for him...

BBM: To me, he looks like he had been crying not too long before the photo was taken. Or, like he was fighting back tears as the photo was taken.

A new mug shot will be taken when he gets transferred. He may show this same uncertainty/fear, or he may show his smirk. A lot depends on the location of his new home, IMO.

Anyone else who wants to bash RC and call him names is going on a time out.

You can say he looks scared or mean or that kind of thing. You can not call him names, wish he gets beat up (illegal actions) and things of that nature. C'mon, you guys know the drill.

This post is landing at random. The posts regarding this issue were removed.

I think that I'm safe. I didn't call him names nor did I wish harm to him. No time out for me. If anyone thinks that I called him a name or wished him harm then please bring this to my attention. Thank you.

I can't seem to find Tommy anywhere. Anyone know where he is?

Tommy is still in St. Johns.

Enlarge Photo
CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS (W / MALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN004618
Booking Date: 09/29/2010 14:26:30
Age On Booking Date: 24
Bond Amount: $0.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: SJSO
Address Given: 116 TYLER ST SATSUMSA FL 32189

DOC record

DC Number: V35906