Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Can't upload ron's picture for those who can't see it..sorry!

15 years and a six figure fine??????? One that he will never pay???

15 years and six figure fine. well don't that just beat all. I don't know how he only got 15 years, and where will he EVER get six figures? That fine will never be paid.

:furious: WTH? IMO THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG IN THAT TOWN AND THAT IS WHY COBRA WAS SENT AWAY! BS I SAY! 15 YRS? :furious:
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
"SNIP" FROM STEVE: Very brief hearing, only Ronald's mother took the stand & pleaded for leniency. Ronald was sentenced to 15 yrs in prison & a 6-figure fine.

Not what I would have liked to see, but at least not a slap on the hand!

*And no, he will never pay that fine.

With good time and time served will he actually serve less time? I'm thinking he'll serve 10 years max.

considering it's a sentencing for prescription drug trafficking. He got more in florida then he would have here in canada. (if thats any consolation)

Very brief hearing, only Ronald's mother took the stand & pleaded for leniency. Ronald was sentenced to 15 yrs in prison & a 6-figure fine.

DAMN! Only 15 years for all his counts! Cousin Hope isn't going to be happy. Neither am I.

:furious: WTH? IMO THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG IN THAT TOWN AND THAT IS WHY COBRA WAS SENT AWAY! BS I SAY! 15 YRS? :furious:

I couldn't agree with you more

I totally agree. Wonder how Tommy, Hope and Donna will feel about this? I bet Ron's attorney already has the appeal papers in his briefcase.

We must remember this is only for the drug charges.......I hope there is more to come after they take Haleigh's case to trial.

JMO of course

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu