Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

If true, I'd think real gang members would not take kindly to that.

I knew the excuses would be free flowing after his new tat was revealed. I think some need to realize hes not just some cant win, down on his luck, misunderstood guy who keeps getting conned by teens and prison members. He is supposed to be smart if you believe Teresa, but some have to wonder, can you truly be smart while being a drug addict who dates underage girls, and these are facts. The gangs in prison did not see Ron and all flip coins to see who gets him, he chose what he chose and now he is a Nazi. Having black family members he could have fallen into a black gang, he could have joined 1 of 20. And another FACT about prison, he did not have to join ANY gang. He could have spent his days ala Andy Dufresne (Shawshank Redemption) writing the media, contacting Miss Nancy, he could have had Nancy dancing with a Haleigh button on, but he has chosen to be a Nazi who is doing nothing to bring attention or awareness to his missing daughter, and its not because hes so shell shocked and scared of prison.

jmo

Well, then he would probably be killed soon for sporting the tat, and the person who gave it to him would probably be hurt too. Hes in a gang, hes aware hes in a gang, this isnt one of those things that poor Ron gets wrapped up in and has no idea, isnt he supposed to have a high IQ?

:great: :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

he just looks like he is getting a mugshot to me .. lol

he just looks like he is getting a mugshot to me .. lol

Well, hopefully they update the pic so he can proudly display the swastika. If I was Crystal Sheffield I would be running to the courts to change poor Juniors name.

jmo

Ron, IMO, has never had to fend for himself, so I think you're right about him needing the protection. But, IMO, it's probably more about the drug access. I look for this to get in the way of him honoring his proffer, because he's living a life, far removed from Haleigh. IDK about in prison, but I have seen guys get these tattoos just for the image and to be cool. Maybe he's not actually in a gang?[/quote]

Well, he is now,whether he intended or not. Prison staff take tats very seriously. That is how they identify what gangs they are affiliated with. No one gets a swastika for fun. It is a statement. He is now a bona fide Arien according to the staff. He has made it perfectly clear what he stands for. There will be no going back because he put it out there for the world to see on his neck. What a stupid, stupid thing to do!

You are correct, he has never fended for himself. His GMA provided and his mom helped with paying rent and all his bills. I am willing to bet the first time he tried to make it on his own and got a real job and maybe was going to pay rent, he lost Haliegh. So much for rent and trying to live on his own...he ran back to GMA with his tail between his legs.

He has now adopted the Arien Brotherhood as his newest and greatest family. He is a fool...always has been.

Well, hopefully they update the pic so he can proudly display the swastika. If I was Crystal Sheffield I would be running to the courts to change poor Juniors name.

jmo

While there, let's hope she files for child support.

I wish you all could watch an inmate returning from the commissary with a large order. You would see him walk down the teir; then inmates running towards him; then legs and arms and cardboard and flying all over the place. The inmate who once had a pkg. sits there all alone w/o a pkg while all the inmates run away with his stuff. Prison life at its best!

Staff will not get invovled in this, I learned. What has happened here is the guy most likely borrowed from other inmates for two weeks or longer promising to pay them back when he got his order.

RC will always have money for commissary, unlike most. He needs protection. We can be sure that he promises lots of things he can't or won't deiiver. The Brotherhood will watch out for him now...for a price! He better not cross them.

What was there about GMA that allowed most every child she raised be a criminal? All the males were in trouble. The three girls didn't. One took off and dissociated with the entire family. Katrina is dead, most likely a drug overdose and then there is Teresa who has never been able to hold a job or fend for herself.

It appears that GMA spent most of her life defending them, protecting them, and bailing them out of jail. She spent a fortune on Lawyers for her ronald. I believe he must have had at least 19 different ones in his short life.

She could be called a real life Ma Barker..

No kidding. I am so sick of anyone being appalled by the comparison either, sorry, I am appalled there is a dead missing child and shes warning the perp, imo, in jail to beware of snitches. Just because she is a grandma does not mean she automatically gets respect and revered just because her kids had sex and had babies. At the very least PCSO needs to update the public about the status of this case. Its long overdue.

jmo

What was there about GMA that allowed most every child she raised be a criminal? All the males were in trouble. The three girls didn't. One took off and dissociated with the entire family. Katrina is dead, most likely a drug overdose and then there is Teresa who has never been able to hold a job or fend for herself.

It appears that GMA spent most of her life defending them, protecting them, and bailing them out of jail. She spent a fortune on Lawyers for her ronald. I believe he must have had at least 19 different ones in his short life.

Oh, Whisp, I love you dearly, but you're above post makes me really, really sad. No Grandmother would ever want to hurt her own. Ever.

Oh, Whisp, I love you dearly, but you're above post makes me really, really sad. No Grandmother would ever want to hurt her own. Ever.

What about the grandmother who left her disabled grandson abandoned in the brush to die?

Or the grandmother who sold her granddaughter for drugs?

My own mother has never even met her grandchildren. And doesn't want to.

Being a grandmother does not make a person a saint. There are many who hurt their own, and some do it deliberately.

Great Granny Sykes is a victim and loves her great grand baby HaLeigh IMO. Breaks my heart :(

I never said she hurt anyone intentionally. I suggested the kids she raised turned out lousy... All one has to do is read the public records...

The way she defends them at times...reminds me of ma barker..

Well then I guess the same reverence should be given to Lisa Croslin and her mother.

Great Granny Sykes is a victim and loves her great grand baby HaLeigh IMO. Breaks my heart :(

If they loved the kids so much, they never would have left them for ron to raise. teresa nor her mother worked. Where were they? I believe that GMA did a lot of laundry for them, but where was teresa their entire lives? She didn't do the laundry. She couldn't even make it over there that fateful night. she sent her "relative" over to check on the kids. Where was she, btw?

Yeah, so he loves Haleigh so much he became a Nazi and got inked on his neck. So, is he going to go on air when he gets out and plead for his daughter, and expect us to bring a precious child back to him? Yeah right. He knows hes never getting out, thankfully, teens all over Satsuma should be thankful Putnam made sure to get him off the streets.

jmo

Yeah, so he loves Haleigh so much he became a Nazi and got inked on his neck. So, is he going to go on air when he gets out and plead for his daughter, and expect us to bring a precious child back to him? Yeah right. He knows hes never getting out, thankfully, teens all over Satsuma should be thankful Putnam made sure to get him off the streets.

jmo

It became clear for me over the past few days. The people who knew Ron and claimed he was such a good dad are the same ones that either would defend Ron at all costs OR like Misty had a poor example of a good parent.

If they loved the kids so much, they never would have left them for ron to raise. teresa nor her mother worked. Where were they? I believe that GMA did a lot of laundry for them, but where was teresa their entire lives? She didn't do the laundry. She couldn't even make it over there that fateful night. she sent her "relative" over to check on the kids. Where was she, btw?

Been asking the same question for over 2 years.

And speaking of GMA, if she was the laundry lady as she claims, wasn't there something that she had seldom/never been to the mh. So she just happened to take the laundry that night. And wasn't the original story was that she drove by the mh & saw the children out playing, or was that someone else -- and who would drive by that particular street.

Been asking the same question for over 2 years.

And speaking of GMA, if she was the laundry lady as she claims, wasn't there something that she had seldom/never been to the mh. So she just happened to take the laundry that night. And wasn't the original story was that she drove by the mh & saw the children out playing, or was that someone else -- and who would drive by that particular street.

From what I remember her original story was that she drove by the mh and the children waved at her as she drove by . Then after 2 or 3 story changes it morphed into taking laundry over there . She also kept changing the time she was there . :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back