CA Ronald Lyle Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson found dead June 12 1994

taffodills

Reaction score
One individual, Orenthal James Simpson, was charged and tried in 1994-1995 and was acquitted of the two deaths in criminal court in 1995. No one else has been charged for the two deaths in Los Angeles.

Attachments

• Nicole_brown_simpson.jpg
    Nicole_brown_simpson.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Ronald_goldman.jpg
    Ronald_goldman.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
People tend to forget Simpson was found liable for the deaths of both in a civil case, and that the criminal charges were only dismissed on a technicality.

Mountains of evidence were were unusable due to a detective storing it improperly.

When I say dozens, its probably more like hundreds of experts mulled over the evidence over they years, and I have only ever seen a handful that said there was any reason not to believe Simpson committed both murders.

IMO It was essentially solved.

People tend to forget Simpson was found liable for the deaths of both in a civil case, and that the criminal charges were only dismissed on a technicality.

Mountains of evidence were were unusable due to a detective storing it improperly.

When I say dozens, its probably more like hundreds of experts mulled over the evidence over they years, and I have only ever seen a handful that said there was any reason not to believe Simpson committed both murders.

Will you lend me your experience? Albeit you believe the perpetrator had been identified, I would like your input(and criticism) for the posts that I will be adding. There is this one scenario that I will provide and we'll will see how far it goes. First, I will add a post a few pictures that I need help with and then go on from there.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this vehicle in the pictures below was a V6 or V8? The vehicle is Nicole Brown Simpson's 1993(4) Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. If you do know please provide provenance.

Another question,that is much less important, is " Did the car have a phone in it similar to the picture below?"

Attachments

• JEEP1.jpg
    JEEP1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2
  • JEEP2.jpg
    JEEP2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2
  • JEEP3.jpg
    JEEP3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2
  • cellphoneJEEP.jpg
    cellphoneJEEP.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 2
Will you lend me your experience? Albeit you believe the perpetrator had been identified, I would like your input(and criticism) for the posts that I will be adding. There is this one scenario that I will provide and we'll will see how far it goes. First, I will add a post a few pictures that I need help with and then go on from there.
Sure but there's no need... Mountains of evidence that would convict anyone else in any other city, wouldn't point solely to one killer if there were any other possibilities.

Literally all of it pointed to one individual.

And this is not an uncommon occurrence in abusive relationships sadly, many women are killed every year because they are embroiled on abusive relationships and in most cases the victim usually states at some point that if anything were to ever happen to them , it would be the spouse (partner) etc.. that is responsible.

People forget how much evidence was actually ruled inadmissible.

Then that same individual was found liable in a civil case, of the deaths of the same 2 individuals, before going on to commit further violent crimes

Never once tried to find his ex wife's killer , went golfing instead

Then the individual in question wrote a book entitled "If I did it" , basically describing how he did it.

There was evidence and certain witness testimony that was not included in the criminal trial, whether it was ruled inadmissible by the court, or the state and the defendant did not bother to use it because they could not construct it to fit the framework of their case. I strongly believe that evidence and certain witness testimony provides a profile and a first real description of a person of interest. And I believe a clearer picture of events that Sunday evening will be shown.

I am still inquiring about the 1993(4) JEEP Grand Cherokee Laredo if it was a V6 or V8 engine. I will search databases of any sites containing evidence if a web link is posted.

Go for it, but REMEMBER, I mean there's volumes you could read on it by experts out there

I'd just add you have to remember , he was found responsible in a civil trial, meaning he was found what amounts to "guilty" in a lower court, despite the evidence being unusable.

Not to mention how much physical evidence they did have in the criminal trial ....which included his blood at the scene, and her blood in his vehicle.

That doesn't usually happen if they had nothing to do with it .

Ahh experts, is it not written that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle, nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches, nor do those with knowledge always have success - Ecclesiastes

After a partial review of information pertaining to the deaths of the above stated decedents, in my opinion, I believe there are 4 possibilities in which one of these was used to construct the framework of the crime that led to the death of these individuals.

1)Orenthal James Simpson was not involved in any manner whatsoever in the deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Lyle Goldman. Glove, knife and blood from the victims and Orenthal James Simpson was placed at his residence and Nicole Brown Simpson's residence to "set him up" by the perpetrator(s) of the crime. Orenthal James Simpson's own blood at his residence was either by his own doing(by accidentally injuring himself and unfortunate timing) or by perpetrator(s) who had credentials to procure his blood in a medical setting(There are many forms of procuring someones blood type and because of time I will not go in depth into all the manners in which someone can procure an individual's blood).

2)Orenthal James Simpson was involved. He conspired with 1 or 2 individuals to plan and organize a deadly attack on his former wife. Orenthal James Simpson was then double-crossed by said 1 or 2 individuals by these individuals planting his belongings and his blood at the scene of his former wife and at his residence.

3)Orenthal James Simpson conspired with 1 or 2 individuals to plan and organize a deadly attack on his former wife. The plan was elaborate. It required forethought of a police investigation and Orenthal James Simpson being the prime suspect because he is the former spouse of the decedent. The plan involved extracting Orenthal James Simpson own blood and using a tube with EDTA or another type of anticoagulant to store his blood. The perpetrator(s) intended on blaming the police for trying to frame the defendant.

4)Same as #3 except no blood is drawn. And the reason for Orenthal James Simpson's blood at the crime scene and his residence is that he went to assist the perpetrator with the knife during the struggle with Ronald Lyle Goldman and was accidentally cut by the perpetrator with the knife.

Side remarks:
In regards to the Los Angeles Police Department planting evidence, I am inclined to believe it was done by the perpetrator(s) of the crime. Why? Brian Gerard Kaelin heard a pounding on his wall about a quarter to 11:00 pm on Sunday. And that morning the bloody glove was found. The glove was placed there that night of Sunday June 12 1994 when Brian Gerard Kaelin heard the noise. The Los Angeles Police Department did not receive a call from the neighbors who found Nicole Brown Simpson deceased until approximately 12:09 AM on Monday. Also a wrapped knife was found outside of the Orenthal James Simpson exterior fence in a poke-a-dot fabric.

Furthermore, the perpetrator(s) had access to the inside of Nicole Brown Simpson's house. The first patrol officers arriving at the scene notice her front door was open. The perpetrator(s) had access to any of Orenthal James Simpson's articles of clothing, his address and/or keys that he may have left at her residence. I do know the first officer to enter Nicole Brown Simpson's residence knew quickly she was was Orenthal James Simpson's wife because the officer noticed a lithograph of Simpson on the wall and letter on a table in the foyer that had Orenthal James Simpson's address.

IMO, it’s disrespectful of the families to suggest other scenarios at this point. OJ was found not guilty by reason of the glove being too dried out (have we seen a defendant try on evidence in court since?) and his hands swollen from a planned break from medication he took.

IMO, it’s disrespectful of the families to suggest other scenarios at this point. OJ was found not guilty by reason of the glove being too dried out (have we seen a defendant try on evidence in court since?) and his hands swollen from a planned break from medication he took.
indeed plus there was a huge amount of evidence that wasnt allowed.

Theres no need to re-hash this case it has been done a hundred times over by experts with decades of experience

very few even suggest the possibility that Simpson wasnt their killer

On Sunday June 12th 1994, at 5:00 P.M., Nicole Brown Simpson attended her daughter's recital at Paul Revere Middle School in Brentwood(suburb in Los Angeles, California). The recital was held in an auditorium(Paul Revere has a gymnasium and auditorium[SEE EXHIBIT 1] with audience seating; Juditha Browns said the recital was in the gymnasium) and it was stated it was "packed" with people. Orethanl James Simpson states to LAPD investigators that "It ended about 6:30, quarter to seven, something like that, you know, in the ballpark, right in that area. And they took off. "
After the recital the Browns in 2 vehicles traveled to Mezzaluna restaurant for dinner(SEE EXHIBIT 2). According to Tia Gavin server at Mezzaluna there was a reservation for a party of 10 and the Browns arrived between 6:45 P.M. to 6:50 P.M.
In the matter of the reservation for 10, Denise Brown mentions in her testimony that herself and son, mother and father, Dominique(Nicole Brown's sister)and her son came to the recital at Paul Revere MIddle school and then afterwards went to dinner at Mezzalunas; along with Nicole Brown Simpson and her 2 children, Justin and Sydney.
According to Judith Brown, "Denise, Dominique, my husband Lou, Sean, Erin and a little girl named Rachel, and Sydney and Justin, and Nicole and I.
According to Jason Simpson Nicole was having conversations with him about making reservations at Jacksons which Jason Simpson was a chef and Nicole decided to eat closer to home at Mezzaluna .
Jason Simpson stated in his testimony that Nicole never brought up Orenthal James Simpson as being a part of the reservation albeit, Jason Simpson assumed his father was attending the dinner.
According to Denise Brown's testimony, she did not nor did she know of anyone else invite Orenthal James Simpson to Mezzalunas.
According to Juditha Brown's testimony. Orenthal James Simpson was not invited to eat at Mezzaluna

After dinner at the Mezzaluna restraurant, Denise Brown and Juditha Brown witnessed Nicole Brown simpson leaving the restaurant with three children(Justin, Sydney and Rachel) to get ice cream[SEE EXHIBIT3](Juditha Brown states she sees Nicole Brown Simpson crossing the street with her children to get ice cream and then looks for her glasses in the Jeep and realizes its 8:30 P.M.[SEE EXHIBIT 4 & 5]) The employee at Mezzaluna states the family left around 8:30pm to 9:00 P.M.(Employee at Mezzaluna, Karen Crawford Testimony)

Information about Nicole Browns Simpson's visit to the the ice cream shop is derived from 3 newspaper articles(The images of the Newspaper articles are uploaded below
1)NY TIMES (SEE EXHIBIT 6)
2)SEATTLE TIMES (SEE EXHIBIT 7)
3)LA TIMES (SEE EXHIBIT 8)

Nicole Brown Simpson and her 2 children walked across the street from the Mezzaluna restaurant to Ben and Jerrys where she was identified by the shop keeper, Bill Chang.
Bill Chang mentions that Nicole Brown Simpson was in his shop with a man and 2 children. Bill Chang remembers them because he said-
"The only reason I remember her was I saw there was a white couple with black children," Mr. Chang said. "That caught my eye."
Bill Chang described the man with Nicole Brown Simpson as 6 feet and 1 inch, he wore a suit and tie, in his late 20s and white. He also stated that this man was not Ronald Goldman.
Bill Chang described the nature of the visit-
The man stood next to Nicole Brown Simpson as they were in the store for about 5 to 10 minutes. Nicole Brown Simpson and her two children each ordered 4 oz cup of ice cream. The man did not place an order. Ii was a typical busy Sunday night and all tables were occupied; so the group paid in cash and left.
Bill Chang mentions the visit took place between and 9 P.M. and 10 P.M. or later. However, in the LA TIMES article, Bill Chang said, "The shop closes at 11 p.m. Sundays, Chang said. “I really don’t recall what time they were in here. It was a busy night. I didn’t have time to look at my watch,” he said."

Attachments

• EXHIBIT_1_Revere_Map_Auditorium_AND_GYM_Location.jpg
    EXHIBIT_1_Revere_Map_Auditorium_AND_GYM_Location.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • EXHIBIT_2_PAUL_REVERE_TO_MEZZALUNA.jpg
    EXHIBIT_2_PAUL_REVERE_TO_MEZZALUNA.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 0
  • EXHIBIT_3_ARIEL_VIEW_MEZZALUNA_TO_BEN_&_JERRYS.jpg
    EXHIBIT_3_ARIEL_VIEW_MEZZALUNA_TO_BEN_&_JERRYS.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EXHIBIT_4_BEN_&_JERRYS_ACROSS_FROM_MEZZALUNA.jpg
    EXHIBIT_4_BEN_&_JERRYS_ACROSS_FROM_MEZZALUNA.jpg