Ronnie Bolin's brother Greg on True Crime Radio TONIGHT (Thursday) 9 PM Eastern

Greg probably hates what CWW did to his brother and the show is about RB. This is not about TS death. I think it's worthy of clarification. I am guilty of wanting some "scraps" of info but apples and oranges IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, but Greg Bolin did state the same person was suspected in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance (and presumed death) and now sits in a Florida jail accused of 2nd degree murder. So as much as they are different crimes, in different states, they are connected by none other than Curtis Wayne Wright. Even GB stated it was (paraphrasing here) an unusual coincidence for the same person to be connected to 2 murders.
BIG Thank you to Tricia for giving Greg the opportunity to have a voice. (BTW anybody wonder what he was referencing about the Pizza Hut incidence?)

Agreed, but Greg Bolin did state the same person was suspected in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance (and presumed death) and now sits in a Florida jail accused of 2nd degree murder. So as much as they are different crimes, in different states, they are connected by none other than Curtis Wayne Wright. Even GB stated it was (paraphrasing here) an unusual coincidence for the same person to be connected to 2 murders.
BIG Thank you to Tricia for giving Greg the opportunity to have a voice. (BTW anybody wonder what he was referencing about the Pizza Hut incidence?)

Page 11 in the MP document for the Pizza Hut incident.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...=12112219&highlight=drive.google#post12112219

Will there be a transcript for the show at some point? No pressure or anything! :D
Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back