Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? **MERGED**

When will Roalie Bolin show up at trial?

• she will enter on day one sitting next to ICA rubbing her back

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • She will show up sometime in the middle of the case when tensions are down

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • She will show up towards the end during DT presentation

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • She will be there during mitigation

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • We will never see her again

Votes: 82 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Rosalie Bolin (sp) there is as bad as a Judge saying this case is as bad as Charles Manson's. It is inflammatory and prejudices the jury against the defendant. A new trial would be instantly granted if RB was actually participating in the trial in any way. Unless that is what DT is aiming for, which would make no sense other than JB wanting this to last forever. Oh, light bulb moment! I just got it.

Well anyway, we should never see her again. And let's hope JB does not mention Manson, Bundy or any other serial killer in front of the jury. I know he is working on it, but KC is not yet a serial killer, nor should the jury consider those things at this moment. Not that they don't have their own ideas.

I imagine Ms. Bolin was used as an "investigative" capacity when it came to putting together the mitigation efforts. She may have been used to dig up dirt or provide framework for all the nasty GA and RK stuff that will be trotted out in the penalty phase.

I believe that she showed up at the jury selection like a trial balloon - the jury will never know who she is until after the trial unless someone recognized her in the courtroom (although they all swore they had never seen any of the attorneys or their reps before). Once the word hit though, and it was all over the media (thank you NG!), the DT probably knew they couldn't risk her coming to the actual trial with the media slathering all over it and the risk it could get to a juror before the verdict. Who knows if they will care during the penalty phase. I have a feeling she would be a liability there as well. Her reputation precedes her and the Pinellas County jurors are right next door to Hillsborough County where she lives and are likely to remember her scandal if they lived long enough in the area.

But I have a feeling ICA is wearing out her babysitters at a rapid rate. DS is probably gonna put in for combat pay and request a complete detox shower after all the hand-holding and fake tear kleenexes she's brushed up against so far with this defendant. I am guessing she is getting stuck with the job because she looks maternal. JB and CM owe her big time for that. She hasn't done any cross examination in the field she was hired to represent but simply been stuck babysitting the Dry Heaves Drama Queen. They may need Rosalie just to give her a break (or AF when it comes to that stage).

The more I think about it who better to babysit Casey Anthony than Rosalie. It seems to me this is the most likely person.

KC's last visitors log....Bolin visited on 7/6....listed as "attorney" visit....

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28575199/detail.html

Thanks Tinkie, I knew she'd been there recently. I've checked off the possibilities and Bolin just makes more and more sense.

Sims - Nah, she's a powder puff and not capable of looking after Anthony
Finnell - She's got serious work to do keeping other people off death row
Baez - Very much doubt it, he's got a wife, kids and a business to run
Mason - No way jose, he can barely say anything decent about Anthony if you really listen to his words
Macaluso - Highly doubt it, Baez needs her close in Florida, and it makes more sense to keep Anthony with a female motherly type figure

No, Anthony needs someone minding her who is tough, understands long term confinement and someone who in her own right probably makes a few of the most hated lists, she's also someone I can see who would be able to control Antony to a point.

Looks like Rosalie will be writing a book.......

http://rosaliebolinsettingtheecordstraight.blogspot.com/

I hope to write a book about the Jury Selection in the case of Casey Anthony -- we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent. There is something to be said about picking the jury for the trial of the century. This jury are heroes.

I would hope that Casey would keep in touch with me - I doubt it though -I am sure her handlers will monitor everything she is doing and making money for her is probably a priority.

I hope to write a book about the Jury Selection in the case of Casey Anthony -- we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent. There is something to be said about picking the jury for the trial of the century. This jury are heroes.

I would hope that Casey would keep in touch with me - I doubt it though -I am sure her handlers will monitor everything she is doing and making money for her is probably a priority.

:waitasec: and She also writes and :waitasec: BBM

"Hopefully, Jose is grateful for all the people that helped him - all his staff, people behind the scenes that helped at no cost to him or the State of Florida. The lawyers that did not have to join the team - without one cent of compensation for their time or expenses."
AND
"she needs to turn it around - do the right thing. Casey can do it -- she is beautiful, charming and really smart - she make a good life for herself - just hopefully she doesn't get wrong advise."
-------------------------------------
She seems to be very cordial.. but?..i guess it just like she said "I was totally enlightened by the different personalities - lawyers - on the defense team. I think it would be best described as "colorful".

:waitasec: and She also writes and :waitasec: BBM

"Hopefully, Jose is grateful for all the people that helped him - all his staff, people behind the scenes that helped at no cost to him or the State of Florida. The lawyers that did not have to join the team - without one cent of compensation for their time or expenses."
AND
"she needs to turn it around - do the right thing. Casey can do it -- she is beautiful, charming and really smart - she make a good life for herself - just hopefully she doesn't get wrong advise."
She seems to be very cordial.. but?..i guess it just like she said "I was totally enlightened by the different personalities - lawyers - on the defense team. I think it would be best described as "colorful".

Well my goodness, if Ms. Bolin is going to write a book she should learn how to write.

she make a good life for herself

just hopefully she doesn't get wrong advise

That blog was full of bloopers.

Mel

Hey, she has two followers! :sick:

Hey, she has two followers! :sick:

Good grief, did she have the names of the jurors? She's married to a felon who is in prison? What can she possibily write about? Private information she was able to find on each and every juror. Nice..... That should stir things up a bit.

I would hope that Casey would keep in touch with me - I doubt it though -I am sure her handlers will monitor everything she is doing and making money for her is probably a priority
Looks like making money off of KC is one of this woman's priorities, also. jmo

we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent.

umm... ok.:loser:

Respectfully snipped;

I would change the word colorful to "checkered."

Did she say they picked jurors who were intelligent? Was I watching the wrong trial? I guess we know why she joined the team, I wonder if DCS and any others will have books coming out soon. IMO, Ann Finnell was the only person there without an agenda, I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

Did she say they picked jurors who were intelligent? Was I watching the wrong trial? I guess we know why she joined the team, I wonder if DCS and any others will have books coming out soon. IMO, Ann Finnell was the only person there without an agenda, I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

I thought Ms. Finnell brought Ms. RB along for the ride???

I got stuck on "independent"... yeah, those 6 guilt voters sure showed a strong independent streak... a whole 1/2 day before they folded like old lawn chairs.

I got stuck on "independent"... yeah, those 6 guilt voters sure showed a strong independent streak... a whole 1/2 day before they folded like old lawn chairs.

They did fold and flop fast. I wasn't aware that Ann F had brought in the
jailbird's wife. What a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members