Found Deceased Ross McDonnell, 44, Emmy award winning Irish filmmaker & photographer, last seen in New York beach area, 4 November 2023.

I'm sorry, how's it clear?
It was reported early on that his friend believed he went out into the ocean, recent articles state cops believe he drowned, no sign of foul play per LE.

Last edited:
It was reported early on that his friend believed he went out into the ocean, recent articles state cops believe he drowned, no sign of foul play per LE.

Sure but police haven't even confirmed it was him yet, let alone a cause of death. I think it's definitely possible -- maybe even likely -- that it's a drowning, but I feel like it's too early to know for sure.

MOO.

The article states LE trying to track down his shoes and articles of clothing. If he was found with legs attached to torso, I’d think his shoes would still be on, pants? Something isn’t sitting right with me.
If he went into the water voluntarily, perhaps with a sense of invigorating adventure, he would remove his clothes first. That's what I'm guessing happened. But the undertow or waves or cold water temp got him.

Speculation, of course.

jmo

From the article… personally I think there is a little more to his story that is being told. JMO

cops think McDonnell — a 44-year-old Emmy winner whose bike was found locked up at Fort Tilden Beach on Nov. 7 — may have drowned in the churning waters, then had his body ravaged by some natural phenomena before it washed up on Breezy Point Beach Friday, sources said.

Investigators have been seeking to track down McDonnell’s
red puffy North Face vest,
black and white sneakers,
dark-colored khaki pants and
black North Face backpack as they searched for clues about his disappearance.

McDonnell in a photo6
McDonnell vanished from his Brooklyn home earlier this month.
I agree. There is more to this story. I ha e my suspicions but they may seem out there. I mean I don't know who this film maker is..but a LOT of men use the gay hookup apps for anonymous hookups. Maybe this is whats going on...he ran into the wrong hookup. I mean this isn't the first decapitated body to be be found. There was another one pretty recently that was also decapitated. I think we have a serial out there and noone is talking about it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back