Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

I wonder if Casey has a Christmas stocking with her name on it at the Masons.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us up to date. As long as this is still going on, CA will still not have the life she thought she would have.

I still believe in Karma

Heidisams, great post. I totally agree.

Great posts everyone.

I've been afraid to stop by here and find that nothing has changed, that the BK trustee was just stalling til we went away. Looks it.

It always feels good, tho, so long after the fact, to see how much folks here still care. Hugs to you all.

Ok, I think I just answering my own questions by seeing Heidisams' 11/25 post:
"Order Granting Motion to Extend Time To File Motions For Summary Judgment, Responses Thereto to January 19, 2015 and To Reschedule Pre-trial .

Hearing rescheduled for 2/10/15 in Tampa

The Bankruptcy Judge gave Casey’s attorney Schrader, and Kronk’s attorneys more time to file their Motion for Summary Judgment. The deadline to file is no longer December 10, 2014 – now the deadline is January 19, 2015 at 2:00pm in Tampa."

I hope soon Nikki... this has been a long time in the making. i hope she is finally held accountable for something- anything- at this point.

There will be a hearing on March 17th at 2pm in Tampa Bankruptcy court regarding the testimony of Dominic Casey.
Response to debtor/defendant's motion to strike testimony of Dominic Casey.
Stay tuned........

That depo is interesting. He obviously has no respect for JB or his smarmy ways. I would love to read more detail of the video he claims is altered.

May need to send out the bat signal so folks know there is something going on with the egg donor.

That depo is interesting. He obviously has no respect for JB or his smarmy ways. I would love to read more detail of the video he claims is altered.

In this Depo Dominic is claiming that the video, secretly made by PI Hoover, showing them searching in the woods and at the abandoned home in Nov 2008 and then shown during the trial was altered?..

In this Depo Dominic is claiming that the video, secretly made by PI Hoover, showing them searching in the woods and at the abandoned home in Nov 2008 and then shown during the trial was altered?..

Yes, I can't wait until he elaborates on what alterations were made. I wonder why he didn't go to Jeff Ashton with his concerns,at the time.....

Yes, I can't wait until he elaborates on what alterations were made. I wonder why he didn't go to Jeff Ashton with his concerns,at the time.....

Probably cuz he was in lurve with Cindy Anthony. :)

OMG bit excited .. Gonna read back, try and catch up :takeoff:

Wasn't there a "he said- he said" thing going on about that videotape (between Hoover and Casey)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back