Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

I just don't trust this guy... I think he wants to be a part of this story so bad ($$$) that anything he NOW says seems like a desperate attempt to make news and sell some books. He tried leaching on to the case from several different angles (team fca), and when those failed he decides to join team Caylee and have us believe he now wants to do right by her (and sell some books)... Where was he when it mattered, when it could've made a difference?...

As far as fca confessing, I'm not sure I believe she'd ever admit to killing Caylee, I think she'll go to her grave playing the victim and claiming her innocence. Perhaps she suggested places for jbaez to look, of course she'd never admit that it was from anything she knew first hand, but, rather from info she learned from her "inside sources" (sarcasm), or something ridiculous like that... something that removes all blame from herself... And the time period DC claims fca confessed to jbaez was early on, when fca was still completely invested in the zanny the nanny blame game...

Anyone who does their research on this case can come up with colorful stories and embellishments that have a ring of truth to them, and claim it as "inside information"....

All jmo.

^^^^ THIS!!!!!!

Remember the psychic 'Ginny' in his emails sent while 'investigating' this case? Nuff said. Dominick Casey is a liar and would say anything if he thought it might lead to a payday IMO.

Baez is suing ..
7c7561fbbcb2da4e0fc97527af0d8593.jpg

The words "high ethical stardards" and Jose Baez should never appear together. I have to laugh about this. I don't believe there's an ounce of proof that JB had sexual relations with the "thing", but since when does proof matter? Not to JB. All is fair...and all that, IMO.

As far as the rest of DC's allegations~ well, I for one, believe JB wanted to find the body. That's not a stretch. Again, have to snicker. He wants people to question DC's credibility based on past actions? Another word that should never appear in print with the name Jose Baez. There were only 12 "unique" jurors who found the man to be credible. I'd like to think the majority out here are grounded in reality and have a ----load more common sense. JMO

I'm off to crack open the DC email file .. The theories he came up with while 'investigating' the case were hilarious!

Yup, DC was just another clown in the circus.
I think he got the majority of his "theories" from online chatter. But heck, so did JB.
Gosh~ how cynical I've become. Murdered babies have that affect on me.

I think he got the majority of his "theories" from online chatter. But heck, so did JB.

Do you remember this unfortunate ad placement from at the time of trial?

6d889788ac7612ad5b8cc309a2cdb743.jpg

Pretty much sums up the whole case for me [emoji6]

Baez is suing ..
7c7561fbbcb2da4e0fc97527af0d8593.jpg

Of course he is. Huge surprise. I was waiting for this shoe to drop ever since I saw Radar's article.

He's suing for someone for defamation right smack in the middle of a defamation lawsuit. I can only hope the courts move as speedily for him as they are moving for poor Kronk. I assume he believes that he's the only person who should be allowed to slander someone in a court of law?

Boo freaking Hoo, Baez. It's not so fun when you're at the center of the muckraking instead of the one being wined and dined and sitting on your obese rear end during softball interviews making snide remarks, is it?

However, I'm not sure he wants people scrutinizing his finances around that time.

And he better pay his secretary around that time some hush money because from what I remember she was making similar allegations.

What I do believe from his book:

1) Baez said "B killed her kid, she's got a couple screws loose" and smirked while he said it.
2) Baez told DC to go look on Surburban Drive and told him to call him immediately instead of notifying the authorities if he found Caylee's body.
3) Casey thanked DC when he went to see her in prison for "providing Baez with what he needed" (the videotape of him searching Suburban Drive" and mentioned that George was about to throw her under the bus testifying before the grand jury. and that she claimed that Baez had a plan for him regarding the video tape.
4) Baez was up to his ears in the muck involving Laura Buchanan falsely claiming she searched the area on Surburban Drive back in August and found nothing there. Remember, because of his shenanigans, Brad Conway was forced to stop representing the Anthonys due to conflict of interest?

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/brad-conway-out-as-attorney-for-george.html

5) I believe everything he said about Baez's intentions to frame Kronk and George which became completely evident during the trial.
6) I believe he was pocketing Casey's "defense fund" money.

As for the rest of it, I've always taken the Baez having inappropriate relations with his client allegations with a grain of salt, but if you do look at his book (which is free if you have kindle unlimited) DC does provide dates and times for when all of this stuff was said and it isn't impossible. He also provided handwritten scans of the notes from the jail staffer that repeatedly told Baez to stop hugging Casey.

I just don't see any reason why it wouldn't be true. When has Baez behaved honorably? What has he ever done that demonstrates that he has any morals whatsoever?

All I have to do is look at that crazy stuff that Baez tried to pull with Laura Buchanan and his opening statement I have no problem believing he would use his client in that manner. Honestly, I just think Baez is pure evil.

Either way, I find Dominic's story way more probable than the "Caylee drowned in the pool while my father was in the middle of molesting her. Then he showed me her dead body before dumping her a couple blocks behind our house."

Of course he is. Huge surprise. I was waiting for this shoe to drop ever since I saw Radar's article.

He's suing for someone for defamation right smack in the middle of a defamation lawsuit. I can only hope the courts move as speedily for him as they are moving for poor Kronk. I assume he believes that he's the only person who should be allowed to slander someone in a court of law?

Boo freaking Hoo, Baez. It's not so fun when you're at the center of the muckraking instead of the one being wined and dined and sitting on your obese rear end during softball interviews making snide remarks, is it?

However, I'm not sure he wants people scrutinizing his finances around that time.

And he better pay his secretary around that time some hush money because from what I remember she was making similar allegations.

Yep. Karma lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I opened it with Lumin and Lumin lets you rotate the pages.

This is very interesting. I'm glad DC gave the deposition finally. I was getting sick of his stalling.

[video=twitter;839592670351613952]https://twitter.com/brendamaiy/status/839592670351613952[/video]

Judge rules for Casey, throws out defamation lawsuit.

No MSM mention...

[video=twitter;839592670351613952]https://twitter.com/brendamaiy/status/839592670351613952[/video]

Judge rules for Casey, throws out defamation lawsuit.

No MSM mention...

I hate that. I would love to see the final dismissal decree and the reasons given.

That ruling was what FCA and her cohorts were waiting on and why the media frenzy has exploded big time. All the media outlets have been sitting on their stories waiting on the ruling to be finalized.

I hope she and them don't make any money from it. And, you know what I just thought about, there will be no reason for them to support her from here on out.

I agree. Whats weird about that one tweet is that it has been completely buried by the opening up her photography business today. And the Interview, and George speaking up. I can find no confirmation. When I google it I get the exact same headline (from the ZFG lawsuit). However, the March 7 2017 article mentions that her team filed a motion for dismissal.:waitasec:

But yeah, this could very well be the catalyst for the media blitz. Ugh.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...oing-years-acquitted-murder-article-1.2990991

So Casey actually claimed she had an affair with Baez? And then he threatened to sue her over it? I either forgot or totally missed that part. LOL, what a circus of fools .... Baez, you had it coming, you sucka!

So, does Baez have anything to do with Casey anymore? Does anyone know? TIA

I agree. Whats weird about that one tweet is that it has been completely buried by the opening up her photography business today. And the Interview, and George speaking up. I can find no confirmation. When I google it I get the exact same headline (from the ZFG lawsuit). However, the March 7 2017 article mentions that her team filed a motion for dismissal.:waitasec:

But yeah, this could very well be the catalyst for the media blitz. Ugh.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...oing-years-acquitted-murder-article-1.2990991

So you can't find any confirmation of this?

I just googled it and can't find anything about it either. I also checked the boycott facebook page and they have said nothing about it. I don't think it's true.

That aside, according to that link you posted above, her bankruptcy case is still ongoing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back