Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

[QUOTE="The magazine said the source is close to Anthony, who reportedly remembers her “old life” — Caylee’s disappearance, the trial and her relationship with her parents — as a “nightmare.”
“She lives in denial a lot of the time, pretending that everything that happened, didn’t happen,” the source said.
“She believes she has done her penance,” the anonymous person added. “And now she’s partying. She’s dating around, meeting new people, and finally creating a social life.”

Casey Anthony allegedly back to 'partying,' calls old life a 'nightmare,' report says
[/QUOTE]

Yeah right. The only time she stopped partying was while she was in jail. Yeah I'm sure her past life was "such a nightmare" living rent free dumping Caylee on everyone else while she went to "work." And she was so terrified of her "abusive parents" that she stole thousands of dollars from them, cursed them out in front of the neighbors, screamed at them in the jail recordings while they walked on eggshells, left her child with them and couldn't be bothered to get off her butt and get a real job.

If she's "dating around" I guess that thing with the father who wanted her despite her past didn't work out. She probably dumped him because he loved his child more than her.

What a stupid article. How could anyone anywhere have ever found her utter BS compelling?

Last edited:
Casey Anthony Has Returned to her Partying Ways – And Lives in 'Denial' About Her Past: Source

The source tells PEOPLE that Anthony has a new tactic when someone confronts her about her notorious past. “She’s fighting back,” says the source. “She used to avoid people, but now she calls them ‘psycho haters’ and is defiant about them. She says things like ‘ugh, they just need to get over me.'”
[...]
Anthony works as a researcher for her private investigator. She continues to distance herself from her infamous past. In 2012, Anthony and her mother, Cindy, began wearing matching necklaces that contained Caylee’s ashes in small vials. PEOPLE confirmed last year that Anthony no longer wears hers.

Casey Anthony Has Returned to her Partying Ways – And Lives in 'Denial' About Her Past: Source

The source tells PEOPLE that Anthony has a new tactic when someone confronts her about her notorious past. “She’s fighting back,” says the source. “She used to avoid people, but now she calls them ‘psycho haters’ and is defiant about them. She says things like ‘ugh, they just need to get over me.'”
[...]
Anthony works as a researcher for her private investigator. She continues to distance herself from her infamous past. In 2012, Anthony and her mother, Cindy, began wearing matching necklaces that contained Caylee’s ashes in small vials. PEOPLE confirmed last year that Anthony no longer wears hers.

Meaning she sits on Facebook all day.

And if she wanted to "distance herself from her infamous past" she wouldn't be giving interviews.

No justice in this case. None.

I've given up on justice. It doesn't exist. For some reason people can't help themselves. They just can't access empathy, or the slightest concept of accountability for a life being unfairly taken. They're terrified of using common sense. Connecting the dots is somehow unfair to the defendant. Circumstantial evidence is unfair to the defendant. They seem to feel compelled to help horrible people get away with horrible things and then they try to claim they were being fair.

Then the horrible people just gloat. They sell interviews, sell the murder weapon for 200,000 dollars on Ebay. They play the victim card and all the hardworking people who tried to hold them accountable through science and meticulous investigation get treated like the bad guys. Poor them. And the actual victim means jack.

It's crap. It's stupid. It's nonsensical.

I've given up on justice. It doesn't exist. For some reason people can't help themselves. They just can't access empathy, or the slightest concept of accountability for a life being unfairly taken. They're terrified of using common sense. Connecting the dots is somehow unfair to the defendant.They seem to feel compelled to help horrible people get away with horrible things and then they try to claim they were being fair.

Then the horrible people just gloat. They sell interviews, sell the murder weapon for 200,000 dollars on Ebay. They play the victim card and all the hardworking people who tried to hold them accountable through science and meticulous investigation get treated like the bad guys. Poor them. And the actual victim means jack.

Powerful and sad post.

I really hope she one day turns up on the missing thread on Websleuths.

Jmo

I have often wonder if “her PI” regrets hiring her, helping her. By now she has enough ‘dirt’ on him that she can blackmail him. He is stuck with her until the end of time. MOO

I have often wonder if “her PI” regrets hiring her, helping her. By now she has enough ‘dirt’ on him that she can blackmail him. He is stuck with her until the end of time. MOO

I get the feeling that everyone who's ever met her regrets it. Except probably baez. She's the only reason he has a career. He was a nobody who lost all of his cases (if I remember right) before he met her.

Then he figured out that high profile cases= oblivious jurors with zero common sense who will buy into my victim bashing and believe any stupid story I make up.

Last edited:
If anything she sounds bitter about the way her life is. So let's just say for the most part with that, she won't truly be happy in her free life.

Meh ... I wanted her to suffer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back