RULED OUT: Have we found Anna? Possible match to NamUs case UP 9597 - *NO MATCH*

Discussion in 'Anna Christian Waters' started by Cubby, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Still_Snarky

Still_Snarky Member

Wow, so glad the answer finally came.

2. kyresearcher

kyresearcher New Member

Annasmom, I haven't been on line much in the past year and half, only to read occasionally. Having medical problems with surgery and treatment but I want you to know I think of you and Anna often. So glad the lab report came back and that it wasn't Anna, she is still out there. May God guide her home.

3. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

Glad to finally have THAT answer. Praying for better news, and SOON. Peace, love and prayers.

My goodness, what a ride life is.

4. Dr. Doogie

Dr. Doogie Active Member

As mentioned above, DNA can be used to determine gender. There were a set of bones found of a young child assumed to be female based on clothing found a few years ago in Marin County that local authorities thought might be Anna. The bones were sent to the lab and it was quickly discovered that the remains were from a male and, thus, not Anna.

5. amber1

amber1 New Member

How long do they believe this male child was there for?

6. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

7. killer Chaser

killer Chaser New Member

8. Annasmom

Annasmom Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know about this post, though it certainly is a "dark side" site with some very misleading information about Half Moon Bay in general and about Anna and our family in particular. I was very interested that the person who posted on this site said she rode the school bus with Anna. Anna was five, not seven, when she disappeared. Half Moon Bay is about 32 miles from San Francisco. I have lived here for forty years, and I can assure you that this is not a raging crime center where bodies frequently wash up on the beach. Furthermore, we are a small rural community about 50 miles away from Santa Cruz, a college town, with a completely different ambiance and history.

9. killer Chaser

killer Chaser New Member

Brandi Krajewski disappeared from Nipton, California on October 7, 1982 and Laura Bradbury 3 years old went missing from Joshua Tree National Monument on October 18, 1984 in the Digital Journal http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/293785 they talk about a man who reported seeing her in the presence of a woman and two men at a very isolated mine he was kidnapped and murdered. Some more here CA CA - Nipton - WhtFem 778UFCA, 18-30, In Mineshaft, May'76 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community http://zodiackiller.fr.yuku.com/topic/7064/Zodiac-Message-in-a-bottle#.U7C_5ZXn85u