RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now GS, you know I am learning my way around, lol......do you think I thought of that?? NO!!! LOL But now that you mention it, I will go check.

Jessie was born in 1977 according to court docs. He would be hmmm 31??

Also - in the payments section of one of the charges his Ok Tax Refund had been intercepted to pay his fine(s) and there was a comment about his wife called....

So 31 huh? Not unreasonable to assume he could have fathered Taylor. He would have been 17-18. Very likely. And he's a Paschal. I always felt that Taylor had to be the biological child of a Paschal because of her name. I don't think they would have hyphenated it otherwise. (Did that make sense?, lol)

I tend to agree with Boots. His oklahoma record doesn't reflect any criminal activity that should prevent him from getting a job. I've had my share of traffic tickets too. I had the opposite thought after looking into his background.... pleasantly surprised given the history of the other plackers. My first thought was maybe this is a decent family member who didn't go down the same path as some of the others. Linda Kaye refers to him and his wife KK. I was wondering if he wanted to be close to school and possibly the kids in order to gain overhear something? Or offer protection to someone? JMO

Lauren - this is an earlier link I gave - It shows most of his Oklahoma charges on one page.

Yes, I agree driving misdemeanors won't necessarily prevent him from getting a job.......but no driving the school bus! DUI's and speeding don't mix.

Yes, I agree driving misdemeanors won't necessarily prevent him from getting a job.......but no driving the school bus! DUI's and speeding don't mix.
Well, he wasn't being considered for driving a bus, it was Custodian.

Hello All~

I am reading and trying to get caught up.
Doesn't sound like there has been any great break throughs..........

Time to say Good night.
This Arkansas girl is tired.
Hopefully we will hear something good soon!

Flossie

Many companies require a Motor Vehicle Record from the tag office proving a potential employee's driving record prior to job offer. (Mine does) This is due to insurance requirements on company vehicles.

Many companies require a Motor Vehicle Record from the tag office proving a potential employee's driving record prior to job offer. (Mine does) This is due to insurance requirements on company vehicles.
That's very true Boots, but some don't have a Driver's License if they don't drive.

However, we know he did have one, but it more than likely was suspended due to his record.

If he was approved to be hired as a custodian, he may be getting a ride to work until his license is returned.

Does anyone know how old he is?? Does he not have a wife/child? Can anyone find out about any other convictions in another state?

Hello everyone thanks for checking Texas, he is 31 born Jan 21 or 23 1977.
He is back with his wife, somebody once said he was married to a Placker??
I know of one daughter.

LOL, since you posted this on two threads I'll reply twice :)

snipped from above posting~ Maybe at the High School, and not the Elementary School where Rose works???

There isnt much difference between the High School, Middle School, or Elementary. They are all housed in the same building, at least to my knowledge they are. I could find out easily as I know many who have attended school and even graduated from there.
There is one lunchroom where most all the children go for lunch, unless they brought lunch and can still go outside to eat. I have been in that lunchroom many times. I cant see anyone driving from school for lunch because there is no where near to go. Dustin is the closest place to find a place to pick up lunch elsewhere.
All these children, all ages, all classes are kept very close to one another.
All facualty at school would be close to the children.
I

LOL, since you posted this on two threads I'll reply twice :)

snipped from above posting~ Maybe at the High School, and not the Elementary School where Rose works???

There isnt much difference between the High School, Middle School, or Elementary. They are all housed in the same building, at least to my knowledge they are. I could find out easily as I know many who have attended school and even graduated from there.
There is one lunchroom where most all the children go for lunch, unless they brought lunch and can still go outside to eat. I have been in that lunchroom many times. I cant see anyone driving from school for lunch because there is no where near to go. Dustin is the closest place to find a place to pick up lunch elsewhere.
All these children, all ages, all classes are kept very close to one another.
All facualty at school would be close to the children.
I certainly hope they have checked him out well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay