RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss a whole day of reading WS and come back to this ... WOW, has anyone heard anything else? Sitting on pins and needles.

Has anyone spoken to Sheza so we know she is alright? Maybe she was out late and is just sleeping in. I hope she hit the jackpot in more ways than one. I am on pins and needles too!!!!!!

I just wrote something and it didn't post - I am wondering if anyone has spoken to Sheza so that we know she is ok? I hope she is just sleeping in after she hit the jackpot. Jackpot of information as well as $$.

Okay...she's still not back. When do we "officially" start to freak?

Does anyone know her in real life or have her phone number or anything? I hope she's ok!!

So far I've been told Vickie is a wreck, needs counselling, Peter has not been arrested,
but he was asked to come in and speak to the LE's (to address Vickie's concern's ?), Vickie has had issue's with two other family members all concerning the murders.
Placker's did move but Vickie feels she can't leave Taylor & Skyla alone, so she can't seem to completely move away. (understandable).

Glad you're okay Sheza!!! You had us worried.

Let's hope more comes out over the next week. I keep praying justice is served for those sweet girls.

Glad you're okay Sheza!!! You had us worried.

Let's hope more comes out over the next week. I keep praying justice is served for those sweet girls.

Geez Shez - I've been waiting for you since about 5 a.m. EST.... Glad you are okay.

It was also said Vickie has been calling LE's a lot reporting seeing men in the woods and hearing gun shots..so sad.

Sorry, rural Oklahoma here computer connections and cell phones don't always have service around here.

It was also said Vickie has been calling LE's a lot reporting seeing men in the woods and hearing gun shots..so sad.

The poor woman probably jumps 10 feet at the sound of a creaking rocking chair!!!

I do wish you had had more news to report.................. keep up the good work!

So far I've been told Vickie is a wreck, needs counselling, Peter has not been arrested,
but he was asked to come in and speak to the LE's (to address Vickie's concern's ?), Vickie has had issue's with two other family members all concerning the murders.
Placker's did move but Vickie feels she can't leave Taylor & Skyla alone, so she can't seem to completely move away. (understandable).

Bless her! I have no doubt I would be in that shape or worse. It has been so upsetting to me! How many times worse for her!

THERE YOU ARE!!!! D@MN, don't DO that again!!!

Poor Vicky. I'm just speechless after reading that. What a nightmare. I hope and pray that she somehow manages to find her way through this.

So far I've been told Vickie is a wreck, needs counseling, Peter has not been arrested,
but he was asked to come in and speak to the LE's (to address Vickie's concern's ?)
Vickie has had issue's with two other family members all concerning the murders.

Placker's did move but Vickie feels she can't leave Taylor & Skyla alone, so she can't seem to completely move away. (understandable)....

This whole story is so very sad and understandably V. is close to a breakdown.
How much more can this poor woman take, not knowing who brutally murdered her beloved child?

The pain she's going through of 'not knowing' has to be indescribable.

Somebody knows 'something' and they need to start talking and put an end to this torture Vicky is going through...moo

This poor woman is coming apart at the seams. I certainly hope she is getting therapy. Imo, she will never overcome this totally but maybe if the killer or killers are caught she can have some type of peace in her heart. I feel so sorry for all of these family members that cannot wake up from the true nightmare they all have experienced.

imo

IMO Anyone that knows something and has kept this from LE, deserves to be as equally punished, putting the family thru this hell when they knew something to me is just as bad as the actual deed. God Bless the family members that are suffering. I hope V is getting some counseling.

THERE YOU ARE!!!! D@MN, don't DO that again!!!

Poor Vicky. I'm just speechless after reading that. What a nightmare. I hope and pray that she somehow manages to find her way through this.

I also asked about the Whitaker family I was told Rose yells all the time, and ever since the OSBI/LE's questioned Skyla's little sister Jayme (for 2 hours
ALONE) she hasn't been the same.

I also asked about the Whitaker family I was told Rose yells all the time, and ever since the OSBI/LE's questioned Skyla's little sister Jayme (for 2 hours
ALONE) she hasn't been the same.

Isn't the sister a minor? Can they do that legally?

This poor woman is coming apart at the seams. I certainly hope she is getting therapy. Imo, she will never overcome this totally but maybe if the killer or killers are caught she can have some type of peace in her heart. I feel so sorry for all of these family members that cannot wake up from the true nightmare they all have experienced.

imo

Originally Posted by sheza

Oh my heart is heavy and the part about not being able leave the girls is just so so sad. They need to help her & I hope they are paying attention to her ...This is heartbreaking, as if I thought I could not get more so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500