TX Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38, left after fight with gf, vehicle found abandoned, Jacksonville, 25 Nov 22

ralyla

Reaction score
Ryan Donald Hoskins, White Male, 38 y/o
5'11", 150 lbs, Short brown hair, Green Eyes

Tattoos: Heart Organ on chest, a devil on one shoulder & angel on the other shoulder, "never give up" on the left forearm, psalm bible verse on upper right arm on inside muscle.

NamUs #MP98591

1675556339297.png

Ryan was last seen leaving his house in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas on November 25th, 2022 after a fight with his girlfriend. He left in his 2000-ish white Chevy Suburban which was later found abandoned on County Road 4405.

1675556539883.png

Tattoos: Heart Organ on chest, a devil on one shoulder & angel on the other shoulder, "never give up" on the left forearm, psalm bible verse on upper right arm on inside muscle.

NamUs #MP98591

View attachment 400259

Ryan was last seen leaving his house in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas on November 25th, 2022 after a fight with his girlfriend. He left in his 2000-ish white Chevy Suburban which was later found abandoned on County Road 4405.

View attachment 400261

NamUs #MP98591

View attachment 400259

View attachment 400261

Attachments

• C475D9EF-8B38-42C6-806E-478A681B5076.jpeg
    C475D9EF-8B38-42C6-806E-478A681B5076.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 16
Posted on the Texas Missing Persons Clearing House now:

1676423588012.png

Wondering if the vehicle had that damage previously or was it new? This flyer mentions the vehicle "became stuck" after leaving GF and he received a ride from a friend to his home. And then his vehicle was discovered abandoned on CR4405. Well, hmmm. That seems important JMO.

1676427385483.png

The vehicle as far as we know was dam
Wondering if the vehicle had that damage previously or was it new? This flyer mentions the vehicle "became stuck" after leaving GF and he received a ride from a friend to his home. And then his vehicle was discovered abandoned on CR4405. Well, hmmm. That seems important JMO.

View attachment 402942T
The vehicle was damaged when it became stuck. It now has damage to the passenger door on the drivers side only.

The vehicle as far as we know was dam

The vehicle was damaged when it became stuck. It now has damage to the passenger door on the drivers side only.

Trying to keep my mind straight here (hard to do, but I try!). I did see a photo of the damaged vehicle (considerable damage MOO). I asked my DH for his opinion (he's no expert, but always humors me) and his answer was that it appears to have struck/slammed into a pole?

1676863757768.png

Just various thoughts here - so Ryan's vehicle was stuck and he got a ride home from a friend. I'm confused what happened next? Had the truck been towed? Or left where it was stuck? Did he go back and get the truck? If so, did he have help? Who went with him (same friend who took him home?) Was he angry? Just trying to imagine how it ended up abandoned on CR4405? Something about this part of the story just doesn't seem to match up to me. JMO MOO.

Reward has been increased by family

ACKSONVILLE, Texas — The family of an East Texas man who has been missing for six months has increased the reward for information leading to his whereabouts.

The family of Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38, says they are now offering $2,500 reward for information that leads to Hoskins' location and if the person(s) responsible for his disappearance are arrested and convicted.

Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38, was last seen leaving a residence on Fulton St. in Jacksonville on the morning of Nov. 25, 2022, after getting into a fight with his girlfriend. He left in a white 2000-ish Chevy Suburban with an anti-abortion sticker on the rear left bumper, according to Cherokee County Crime Stoppers.

It's sad, reading his family's FB page. I'll leave it there.

Reward has been increased by family

ACKSONVILLE, Texas — The family of an East Texas man who has been missing for six months has increased the reward for information leading to his whereabouts.

The family of Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38, says they are now offering $2,500 reward for information that leads to Hoskins' location and if the person(s) responsible for his disappearance are arrested and convicted.

Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38, was last seen leaving a residence on Fulton St. in Jacksonville on the morning of Nov. 25, 2022, after getting into a fight with his girlfriend. He left in a white 2000-ish Chevy Suburban with an anti-abortion sticker on the rear left bumper, according to Cherokee County Crime Stoppers.

It's sad, reading his family's FB page. I'll leave it there.

BBM. Agreed. God bless them.

April 26 '24
1714223857312.png
rbbm
''JACKSONVILLE, Texas — Officials have identified remains found in August as those of a missing Jacksonville man who was last seen in November 2022.
Jacksonville Police Chief Joe Williams said Friday a person reported finding human bones along Burma Road on Aug. 19, 2023. Officers then collected all they could and the remains were sent off to a forensic anthropologist. The results returned in February identified the remains as Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38. ''

''Police said the cause of the death is unknown and the investigation is still ongoing.
"He was a sensitive soul. He loved deeply, he was kind, he was nice. I have literally witnessed him take his jacket off and give it to a homeless person," Leah said. "We love and miss him so much and we know that we will see him again some day."

April 26 '24
View attachment 499864
rbbm
''JACKSONVILLE, Texas — Officials have identified remains found in August as those of a missing Jacksonville man who was last seen in November 2022.
Jacksonville Police Chief Joe Williams said Friday a person reported finding human bones along Burma Road on Aug. 19, 2023. Officers then collected all they could and the remains were sent off to a forensic anthropologist. The results returned in February identified the remains as Ryan Donald Hoskins, 38. ''

''Police said the cause of the death is unknown and the investigation is still ongoing.
"He was a sensitive soul. He loved deeply, he was kind, he was nice. I have literally witnessed him take his jacket off and give it to a homeless person," Leah said. "We love and miss him so much and we know that we will see him again some day."
Does it usually take that long to ID bones?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back