Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO
the alleged perp will never disclose the final place the victim was put into.

This ship of chance to co-operate with Police has already sailed away.

I see 100% of alleged denial on the accused part.

This alleged denial seems to me connected to shame in front of family,
especially father - the seeming idol for the accused.

Finding the victim is solely on Police and members of the public.

JMO

Speculating again, but don't you agree that to commit a crime this successfully, would be highly unlikely for someone 'out of their mind' on drugs and alcohol, as the alleged may have been? I would assume that a drug/alcohol fueled spur of the moment incident would result in a much messier crime, with much more evidence left behind. IMO, this had been meticulously thought out and pre-planned by PS.

I believe the "bender" is in no way relevant to this case. Given his lawyer already mentioned he had no mental health or drug issues, the 'bender' becomes irrelevant, as the potential defense of "drug/addiction/mental health problems" has already been thrown out the window.
He might not be an addict, might just be a recreational user. I agree that a planned attack after a bender is unlikely. It would more likely be a RTA, but if Sam was fatally injured by that RTA, then I would expect evidence of such.

I don't necessarily agree. I don't think this was a planned attack. The accused's "friends" reported that he was on a "massive bender" the night before. Not just a bender, a massive one. What that entails, I do not know. However, for someone who allegedly drinks to excess, and may be involved in drug taking (as witnessed in the video from January), a massive bender would be pretty hardcore I imagine. Not something you want to do right before a planned attack, I think you'd want a clearer mind. I personally think he attended the family party at a home, maybe had a few beers, maybe some drugs to get him through a boring party, then went on to hit the nightlife in town, probably with his girlfriend and mates. I believe police have been looking at footage from several venues on the night in question. I believe he probably ended up at the Deck, due to it being the club open latest (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong). From there, I don't think he went home to bed, I think a "massive bender" would entail heading back to someone's house - maybe a country home with few neighbours to bother - and continuing the party. How or why he ended up back at the original party venue around 6am to allegedly collect his car, I do not know, nor do I know what he would have done from that point on to bring him to the forest at roughly 8am. I would be keen to hear what his plans were for that Sunday. Did he have any commitments, or was he going to sleep off the bender and roll into Monday? MOO

Also, what does DBM stand for? Death By Murder?
DBM deleted by me. Death by Murder will do too.

dbm......deleted
The police, during this time of the media conference, were watching the accused

I find it interesting how he says that their intelligence tells them that there’s no risk to anyone else. Like they knew the attack was targeted and SM was the intended victim. This was just prior to the arrest so the police of course knew a helluva lot by this stage. Makes you wonder if Sam was the intended victim after all.

My guess is that he had his vehicle parked not far away. There are places that he could have parked very close by.

He could even have been parked by the phone tower, with the bonnet up, feigning vehicle problems, waiting to see if a victim came along.

imo
I’m going for a bike, a helmet and a go pro initially. Then went home to get the car.

Moo...bender can also be seen as a state of mind. If someone is on a bender, they are usually not fun to be around. It's like...oh they are having one of those nites, usually more agitated and emotional than usual.
Maybe he was sleeping it off in the bush in his auto? And she went to check on him.? I think the situation started with some insults thrown around. They probably knew of each other. He would be known as party boy, Hoon, I think that's the Aussie word. And he is into autos, and she owns a body shop... Moo

I find it interesting how he says that their intelligence tells them that there’s no risk to anyone else. Like they knew the attack was targeted and SM was the intended victim. This was just prior to the arrest so the police of course knew a helluva lot by this stage. Makes you wonder if Sam was the intended victim after all.
Or, they knew that it was a vehicle collision?

The police were watching him 24/7 so they knew the accused wasn't going to attack anyone else.

I think it was a planned attack on Sam and the accused knew that Sam was going for her run that morning

And was ready and prepared, making sure the police will find it hard to find any of Sam's remains

The police were watching him 24/7 so they knew the accused wasn't going to attack anyone else.

I think it was a planned attack on Sam and the accused knew that Sam was going for her run that morning

And was ready and prepared, making sure the police will find it hard to find any of Sam's remains
That just doesn’t seem likely to me. I don’t think you’d be at an 80th birthday party followed up by a “bender” til 4am if you planned a murder at 8am. Unlikely to even be awake at 8am as a 22 year old. If it’s true he had a steady M-F job, long term girl friend, stable family life then more likely IMO to be an accidental hit in car and whatever transpired afterwards in panic, which especially makes sense if he did have a drunk/drug driving charge pending. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500