Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary weather here in Victoria today :( Hoping there's not too much damage. I think there's going to be a lot of fallen trees and branches around. I hope her missing dog finds shelter and that people are staying safe out there.

Another perspective on SM disappearance. Forensic psychologist Tim Watson-Munro said he had “never encountered” a case like Ms Murphy’s, whose sudden disappearance has captured national attention.
He's a psych of a questionable past, had poor moral scruples and judgement when he struck up two relationships with vulnerable patients, and also cocaine habit/ arrest. He likes media attention, and the worst of the worst quote him. I'm going to point this out on posts.

He's a psych of a questionable past, had poor moral scruples and judgement when he struck up two relationships with vulnerable patients, and also cocaine habit/ arrest. He likes media attention, and the worst of the worst quote him. I'm going to point this out on posts.
First time I’ve heard this about him.

I fully support your conclusions.

Is he the kind of person who likes to sleep in extra late on weekends, possibly? I could be missing all day on Sunday and my partner wouldn't even notice until he crawled out of bed in the early afternoon and realized I was gone somewhere around his second cup of coffee.

This. Plus, some nocturnal people are "whatever". On realizing that the partner is gone, the reaction is, "whatever. An adult, a local, she knows her way around". It often happens when one grew around very anxious people and maybe it is an inner response to what is perceived as useless anxiety.

This. Plus, some nocturnal people are "whatever". On realizing that the partner is gone, the reaction is, "whatever. An adult, a local, she knows her way around". It often happens when one grew around very anxious people and maybe it is an inner response to what is perceived as useless anxiety.
yes, this! the drama becomes tedious

I can only presume that when she went off for her run she wasn't trying to dodge CCTV or being seen along the way.

It's a big enough property that I think anyone could come or go while being undetected by the CCTV (presuming that's their only camera). Especially given the property is a corner block and the driveway isn't straight.

I wonder if they park cars on the corner that are for sale through the business and/or personal vehicles?

This thought came about after scrolling back through Sam's public FB posts and seeing she left some free plants there a while ago and said anyone was welcome to take them.

If they hypothetically had a car sitting there with a sale sign on it... That car could come and go without CCTV picking it up? Just a thought.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member