Sara Evans Hubby will Defend himself against her Allegations....

nanandjim said:
I love Lisa and Louie. Although Monique is a good dancer, she and Louie just don't have the same chemistry.

Also, I don't believe that Sara had an affair. I believe that the husband is the in their relationship.
Totally agree with your comments. He most likely is the guilty party.

shopper said:
http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/17/alison-clinton-im-not-the-other-woman/

From the article:
Obviously unhappy with the allegations, Clinton is threatening to sue Evans if she doesn't remove her name in the divorce papers and adds she'd even submit to a lie detector test if necessary.

That's pretty compelling, to sue Sara and is willing to take a lie-detector to clear her name. I believe the nanny. Whatever else Sara's husband did or did not do remains to be seen. I hope she has proof.

I've always thought that Sara and her husband had a good marriage! I know it took her a while to get her career going and it seems that he worked with her once she became famous just like Reba's husband, Martina's husband and many more. Gosh, they've been married for 13 yrs and have 3 kids.

I would think that if the Nanny and Sara's husband had had an affair Sara wouldn't have been the Nanny's Maid of Honor in her recent marriage. Sara's husband was a Groomsman in the wedding. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I love Sara Evan's music but I have my doubts about the Nanny.

Today I came across an AOL video link to something that was said on or by the TV show Extra. I have heard nothing about this, have you? On Wednesday (date?) Sara and husband had dinner at a Beverly Hills restaurant and the police had to be called.

I wonder if this is the event that Sara was referring to in her farewell speech on Dancing?

I can't seem to find the link now to put in this post.

Well, I found the video again, dated Oct. 18th (expires 10/25), but I have no idea how to link it. It is titled Sara Evans Sets The Record Straight. What she didn't tell us Extra says, "according to published reports Sara and her husband had a heated discussion regarding the kids outside a Beverly Hills Restaurant and the police had to be called." Extra said last Wednesday. I assume that means the 11th? That would have been after the results show that Wednesday? The day before she filed for divorce and perhaps the day her husband claims she told him she had been unfaithful. I believe he says that occurred the day before she filed for divorce. And the saga goes on . . .

I could have solved my own mystery by just reading the Tennessean!!

On Oct. 11, police were summoned when the country singer, 35, and Schelske, 43, had a public disagreement over the children outside a Los Angeles restaurant. On ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, Evans said an Oct. 11 incident had prompted her to file for divorce the next day. Schelske did not know about her filing.

During the Oct. 11 dinner, Schelske learned of his wife's "intimate relationship," which led to an argument, he maintains in his filing. The next day, he consulted an attorney, who advised him to secure funds for which he should account, and to file for a legal separation, not divorce, as recounted in the filing. He denies violating a re-straining order, which she alleged occurred in a Monday filing that described his re-moval of $274,000 from joint accounts into his sole bank account in Oregon.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061021/ENTERTAINMENT06/610210332

I hope they can do whats best for the kids.

Wow, this is a tough one, though I tend to believe Sara's verision, followed her for awhile cause I like county music.. She has never seemed or appeared to be anything but "down to earth".. Guess we'll have to wait as he "could" be throwing things out there, I just saw a pix of him on TV, he looked a little odd to me, but the truth remains to be see I guess. I think, at this point I would most certainly side with Sara..

Masterj said:
Wow. I think it speaks volumes that Sara's new motions include requests for psych exams for both HERSELF and her husband. Doesn't side like she has too much to hide there.

I found that interesting, as well.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I'm troubled that the nanny was accused, then passed the lie detector test. That said, something about the nanny doesn't sit well with me.:waitasec:

IdahoMom said:
I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I'm troubled that the nanny was accused, then passed the lie detector test. That said, something about the nanny doesn't sit well with me.:waitasec:

That bothered me too IdahoMom,

They seemed like genuine friends, the nanny even suffered an eating disorder, you would think Sara would have chosen to be less public about a suspected affair.

Jubie

I've been following this also - can't help it since it is all over the news. I watched Sarah on Dancing with the Stars and I enjoyed her. I never heard of her before the show. IMO, she is acting like some one out of control. It really bothers me that she accused her friend, the nanny, in public but never addressed her in private.

Yeah, when I saw that the Nanny passed the lie detector test, I had to wonder wha thte motivation and basis for her unfounded putlic slander and defamation of the Nanny is all about. "That was uncalled for".....

michelle said:
I never heard about her and kenny chesney. Although I did hear tonight on ET that kenny chesney said he views her as a friend...:waitasec: I am sure they are friends but I thought that was funny since I seen the interview and then came on here and read about her and kenny, lol....

He probably said Kenny Chesney because I think they have done some touring together. I don't believe that Kenny Chesney would have an affair with a married woman. He is just so nice and respectful and down to earth but I can see them being friends. I'm surprised he didn't say Brad Paisley because I think she toured with Brad last...course Kimberly was with them!

Sara and her husband both need to be quiet and go about their divorce. The public doesn't need all of the details. Especially if they are just trying to out do each other with non-truths.

Bobbisangel said:
He probably said Kenny Chesney because I think they have done some touring together. I don't believe that Kenny Chesney would have an affair with a married woman. He is just so nice and respectful and down to earth but I can see them being friends. I'm surprised he didn't say Brad Paisley because I think she toured with Brad last...course Kimberly was with them!

Sara and her husband both need to be quiet and go about their divorce. The public doesn't need all of the details. Especially if they are just trying to out do each other with non-truths.

Just a little info. for people who don't much about country music. Brad is married to Kimberly Williams Paisley, an actress. Most recently starring in "According to Jim". She also was in "Father of the Bride" some years ago. She is also expecting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back