Satellite could plummet to Earth

Well I wish they,d hurry up..Im running out of drinks in here.

Thanks for the link Truly.

you're very welcome, dingo. :blowkiss:

haha, the only thing I wish would fall in your hand is that $400.00 Elphaba mentioned earlier! You could re-stock your beverages. :)

:crazy: haha, well you could buy yourself a bicycle helmet and save on those rental fees! Oh, yeah, those were forgiven in the heat of the moment when doom was imminent. So, tell us, dingo, how will you spend your windfall?

Taximom was kind enough to forego the rental fees when she thought my end was near..thats a real mate for you:D .
My windfall will be spent on beer to celebrate my survival..the party will be held in my bunker..Im starting to like it in here...specially now the fridge is restocked:p

Taximom was kind enough to forego the rental fees when she thought my end was near..thats a real mate for you:D .
My windfall will be spent on beer to celebrate my survival..the party will be held in my bunker..Im starting to like it in here...specially now the fridge is restocked:p
better to have, small, and well-stocked, dingo, rather than. large, and almost empty; plus it keeps everything practically at arm's length.

Nice shot. Not exactly point-blank, but acceptable.
Wish I had a fraction of what this hyper-bullet cost.
I could have paid off my loans, put the grandkids through college, bought Neverland, and taken a nice cruise.

"A missile fired from a Navy warship on Wednesday night shot down a U.S. spy satellite that had been malfunctioning 130 miles above the Earth. The price tag for the endeavor has been pegged at upward of $30 million and even as high as $60 million, depending on the news report. Why did it cost so much money to shoot one missile?"

Link:

http://www.slate.com/id/2184896/

Outback Aussie finds space junk.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=418662.

A Queensland farmer has appealed to the scientific community to help him identify a twisted metal ball he believes fell on his outback property from outer space.

I just wondered what it was so I went over and had a look at it and I figured it must have fallen from the sky because there's no tracks or traffic or anything out here.

It looks like it's a fuel cell from a rocket that they put satellites with," he said.
"But I mean I'm no space expert so it could be anything ... but I do know it hasn't fallen out of a truck and if it had fallen out of an aeroplane the aeroplane would be lying beside it.

He is so lucky! None fell in my yard as I had hoped but upon reading further into the article I see he has quite a few more acres than I do! His odds were way better. LOL:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back