SC - 3-year old child found dead in hot car - MAY 03, 2024

Lott said deputies responded to a report about a missing child about 1 p.m. in the 1000 block of Parliament Lake Drive.

After deputies got to the scene and started investigating, they discovered the child in a hot vehicle, according to Lott.

According to WACH, Richland County Coroner Naida Rutherford identified the child as Armani Shoemaker, 3.

IIRC, she was found in a non-functioning car, having slipped away as toddlers are wont to do. Not as though a parent forgot her or left her behind.

"Toddlers slip away"? Umm, I had four kids, none ever "slipped away" for more than a minute or two, that I wasn't going crazy looking for them.

Can toddlers even open a car door? At age 3? Mine definitely were not, they were told to never touch the car door.

"Toddlers slip away"? Umm, I had four kids, none ever "slipped away" for more than a minute or two, that I wasn't going crazy looking for them.

Can toddlers even open a car door? At age 3? Mine definitely were not, they were told to never touch the car door.
Same, have had 4 too, 5 years between them and never lost a single one of them for even a minute at home or travelling world wide.

I know plenty 3yos that could open a car door, not particularly safely but what they would really struggle with is actually closing the door. The wee brains KNOW how mum/dad do it but they can't usually reach to shut it.

How fortunate for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back