Found Deceased SC - Adam Clark Harvey, 23, last seen near Mt Carmel Rd, Abbeville, 11 Sep 2021 *Reward*

Not sure if this has been asked or not but...are there any bodies of water nearby? Rivers, creeks, lakes, etc?

Im sure there are the usual retention ponds etc. Edit: It looks like the area being searched is South of Abbeville (city) and Lake Secession is North of Abbeville. There seem to be 2 creeks in the area but not sure how close to Grandmother’s home where Adam was last seen.

It would be very easy to get lost and not be found in this area. Much like the autistic 6 year old who ran off from his parents in NC a couple years ago and wasn’t immediately found.

This area is rural.

Last edited:
Adam Harvey is still missing in Abbeville, SC. He left his grandmothers home on September 11, 2021 and has not been seen since. He has special needs and has been off of his necessary medication.

Adam has been missing over 3 weeks now. His mother has said he had no social media or phone due to his intellectual disability and vulnerabilities. I’m very concerned about this missing young man.

Comments in the Abbeville SC Community FB page reflect the local concern for his well-being and efforts being made to find him.

Adam Harvey has been missing over 3 weeks after leaving his grandmother’s yard. He has no social media or cellphone and has no history of running away before. Please send out good thoughts or a prayer that he will return home soon and safely. ❤️

On Saturday, Adam will have been missing for 4 weeks. I read in one report he was last seen walking on Mt Carmel Rd. This would likely be a rural Rd South of Asheville SC. He is has autism and is a vulnerable adult. I hope he found someone's hunting cabin with food and water.

@SouthernMom thank you for consistently looking & posting updates on Adam’s case.

I’m happy to help. This case really speaks to my heart bc my daughter and some of her friends have special needs. I would be inconsolable if my daughter wandered off in a rural area like that. I know that countryside and I’m very concerned that Adam might have gotten lost in the woods.

Adam Harvey is still missing from Abbeville,SC. He has special needs and has been without his needed medication since September 11,2021. He had no cellphone or social media presence due to his vulnerability. Hoping he is found safe and returns hone soon.

Attachments

• D9FBD1D3-48BF-46C1-A430-1126A953B00A.jpeg
    D9FBD1D3-48BF-46C1-A430-1126A953B00A.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members